Naruto Anime/Manga Figures!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Korben

Korben

Sofa King Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

I know Naruto is currently in kind of a slump, well it's subjective, but that still doesn’t keep me from wanting to expand my figure collection. Have you guys come across these yet?

http://animeraro.com...hefstrefi1.html

Or, arguably better (Although not released yet) these:

http://animeraro.com/nashkyniasts.html

Click on the pic to see a larger view.

Awesome!
Posted Image
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein

#2 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

Well, those are more statues than action figures. Since, ya know, they have zero points of articulation. Five years ago, I bought my brother some neat, super-articulated Naruto action figures. They came with a lot of accessories, which was neat.

#3 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

From McAffee Site Advisor when navigating to that site:

"When we tested this site we found links to divshare.com, which we found to be a distributor of downloads some people consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programs."

Posted Image

#4 Korben

Korben

Sofa King Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:28 AM

From McAffee Site Advisor when navigating to that site:

"When we tested this site we found links to divshare.com, which we found to be a distributor of downloads some people consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programs."

I know divshare, it's a file sharing site, kinda like image shack or flickr, but they host everything pics, videos, audio, etc...
Posted Image
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein

#5 JohnnyFoxDarko

JohnnyFoxDarko

Yes, hello.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:53 AM

I wouldn't mind that Sai statue.

#6 Korben

Korben

Sofa King Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:43 PM

The Naruto Ninreiden figures are due out next week!
Posted Image
-Albert Einstein