Ninja Gaiden 2 (360 - Used) $16.99 with Free Shipping at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear until the week before Christmas.

This deal goes live at 4AM EST:
:360:Ninja Gaiden - $16.99

GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Special Holiday Promotion: Save up to 20% on GameFly Subscriptions

Edited by CheapyD, 09 December 2008 - 04:42 AM.

#2 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:13 AM

Man...would like to pick this up at this price but I doubt I'll be able to find the time to order it before it sells out. But thanks Cheapy.

ach.png

#3 Jobb

Jobb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:14 AM

I guess having a backwards sleep schedule pays off for something, thanks.

#4 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:15 AM

Its $15 new at Target so a heads up before you buy. Check at Target first.

#5 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:16 AM

Missed it on clearance at Target so may jump in. My R6 Vegas 2 DVD was in really bad shape though. Can't even test it because my 360 RROD on me and by the time I get a new one it'll be too late.

#6 jaybird

jaybird

A Real CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

These Gamefly deals keep inching up in price. This is the first one I'm gonna have to pass on.

#7 hothitter

hothitter

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

Nice, might have to bite.

#8 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:20 AM

I guess this is close enough to the ~ $15 I was hoping for on this. Looks I'll be biting on another one -- goddamn my wallet hates me.
Posted Image

#9 mrg

mrg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:21 AM

Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.
Gaming is a great stress reliever. It better be for all the darn frustration it creates.

#10 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

Doesn't GF offer free exchange for games that don't work?

Tempted but my last purchase, Alone in the Dark, was chipped. Not scrateched, chipped. I am not taking that chance again at any price. I don't care if everyone in this forum has gotten perfect copies. Just waiting for a brand new one some day for $19.99 or less. It's coming. Hell, who's really got time to play it now anyway what with all the games we have picked up lately.

#11 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

Their games are guaranteed, so they should replace it for you.
Use this form:
http://gamefly.custh...enduser/ask.php

#12 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

wow. ive been seing lots of people complaining about the discs from gamefly. i must be extremely lucky. i got 5 games thus far, and 4 were is seriously mint condition. one had a small scratch on the disc. the manuals and cases for all of them were in pristine condition.

#13 i_bent_my_wookie

i_bent_my_wookie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Just contact their customer service they will exchange it out for you, I haven't had any problems doing that.

#14 Foo228

Foo228

Brawl Nights host

• CAGiversary!

If only it was $10...

#15 vp4lifehva

vp4lifehva

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Very underrated game. Sure, it's not as polished as the prequel, but definitely worth $17. I might pick it up again.

#16 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

I'm glad that they're charging 16.99 and Gamefly also charges tax or I'd be pissed at the semi-effort I put into finding it at Target for 14.98.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#17 Dysheekie

Dysheekie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

I have about $10 worth of interest in this game. Maybe someday
Posted Image

#18 captmurphy

captmurphy

Certified Artificial

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:37 AM

The first was one of my favorite games of all time. I have a strict <$20 policy on buying games, so this is probably something I will spring on. Merry Christmas.... to my fiance?

I kid, I kid. She does play games though; her favorites are Secret of Mana and Halo 3.
Posted Image

#19 dim2192

dim2192

CAG Veteran

• Banned

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

Overrated game no replay value unless you are a big fan of these games not worth the asking price

#20 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:40 AM

I already beat the game and traded it in. It ticked me off like no other game I've played. Yet, now I really want it back to go at it again. Hopefully my controller will survive.

#21 superoreo

superoreo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

how much is BLOCKBUSTER trade in value for this?

#22 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Their games are guaranteed, so they should replace it for you.
Use this form:
http://gamefly.custh...enduser/ask.php

my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.

#23 HughMBeing

HughMBeing

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:43 AM

I cringe every time I pass on these GameFly specials. Pretty solid prices, just not cheap enough for this guy.
Posted Image
"Scripture is like a lion. Who ever heard of defending a lion? Just turn it loose; it will defend itself."
–Charles Spurgeon

#24 tbolt30

tbolt30

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

my condomned 2 was scratched beyond belief and unplayable and they said all they could do was have me send it back and refund me my money. they said they cannot send replacements. you have to get a refund and submit a whole new order. which i cant now because condemned 2 is no longer $10 with free shipping. pretty stupid if you ask me.

Not trying to be funny but this is why I only order PS3 games from Gamefly. The PS3 discs are 100% perfect everytime because you can't really damage or scratch a blu-ray discs.

#25 Lithos

Lithos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:01 AM

gah, i just spent 25$ two weeks ago for the same game. Nice deal

#26 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

Not trying to be funny but this is why I only order PS3 games from Gamefly. The PS3 discs are 100% perfect everytime because you can't really damage or scratch a blu-ray discs.

yeah well it has kind of killed my interest in doing business with them anymore despite their recent good deals. i dont know how they say they guarantee their games yet they wont replace them.

#27 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:08 AM

hmm. om page 1 i posted how i got 5 games from them and 4 were in mint condition, and 1 had a small scratch.

now that you mentioned it, every game i got was a ps3 one. i think your on to something.

EDIT: oops, no, i got mass effect from them and thats 360. it was in mint condition. still, i do sorta bleieve your theory

#28 BackInBlack

BackInBlack

Fisher Price DSL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I've never gotten a mint gamefly game, all have been playable, but never a mint.
StarCraft 2 - Roses

#29 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. My copy came mint, so I guess you have to get lucky. =\

#30 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

Overrated game no replay value unless you are a big fan of these games not worth the asking price

They did add mission modes as dlc.

But it will cost you another $10 ;)