£19.99 PS3 Titles - LBP and more

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fahd

Fahd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

ShopTo.net have the following games on sale for £19.99. Get them while you can, all newly released games.

Posted Image LittleBIGPlanet £19.99
Posted Image Resistance 2 £19.99
Posted Image MotorStorm 2: Pacific Rift £19.99

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

Damn, too many good games! Going to pick up Resistance 2 and Motorstorm 2, thanks!

#3 Kaishou

Kaishou

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

i just preordered resistance 2 and the ordering system is all confusing lol. Like play.com it ask you to confirm your pre/order but here it doesnt. It just redirect you to the homepage so i talked to one of the support team and they told me to check my email so i did and my preorder is confirmed. Anyway they are stupid, I said "I'm confused" and they decide that im not confused lol. Anyway after i get resistance i probably wont order from here again.

#4 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

i just preordered resistance 2 and the ordering system is all confusing lol. Like play.com it ask you to confirm your pre/order but here it doesnt. It just redirect you to the homepage so i talked to one of the support team and they told me to check my email so i did and my preorder is confirmed. Anyway they are stupid, I said "I'm confused" and they decide that im not confused lol. Anyway after i get resistance i probably wont order from here again.

I'm confused. I ordered Resistance 2 from shopto.net, and it wasn't a preorder - they shipped it earlier today.