Photo
- - - - -

Free Crash Bandicoot 2 (PSX) w/any purchase at Baysoftgames.com

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Shinobi-wan

Shinobi-wan

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:32 PM

EDIT: SITE WAS FOUND TO BE POOR. PLEASE LOCK/DELETE TOPIC IF POSSIBLE.

:oops:

#2 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:36 PM

This couldn't be spam could it?

#3 lurknomore

lurknomore

Selling my stuff....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:37 PM

first post......hmmm. Can't say definitively, but stinks of such.

#4 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:39 PM

And it's for a free copy of Crash Bandicoot 2!

Hallelujah Have Mercy!

#5 supadupacheap

supadupacheap

Off his medication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:15 PM

Happiness......is a warm spam.

#6 Cornfedwb

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:18 PM

Not only spam, but spam for a ripoff site..

Reseller Ratings:
Lifetime average: 1.68
Six-month rating: 2.50

http://www.resellerr...seller1129.html

#7 supadupacheap

supadupacheap

Off his medication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:20 PM

If youre ok with spamming, youre ok with ripping people off. Theres hardly many degrees of seperation between the two.

Wow. Theres like ZERO good reviews on this place. They dont even try to fake a few. I can respect a criminal but not a lazy criminal. :lol:

#8 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:46 PM

That's the ghettoest site I've ever seen. There's no way in hell anyone with any sense would buy from there.

#9 Shinobi-wan

Shinobi-wan

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:16 AM

Ok, I apologize. I singed up for the site once but never ordered from there. I just checked Reseller Ratings for them, and they have a horrendous rating. I'll make sure I get removed from their mailing list, and I apologize about seemingly spaming the site. :(

Next time I find a deal that isn't posted, I'll make sure it's from a respectable place.

Can any mods lock/delete this topic if possible?

Once again, sorry. :oops:

By the way, I wanna thank you guys for this great place. I've gotten countless deals from here, and I've been lurking for a long time, but today I decided to actually post for the first time. Great first post, eh? :/

#10 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:20 AM

I've met the guy that runs that site. He's a complete douche. Lock this and never mention the site again.

#11 scott123456

scott123456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:21 AM

Bought there once to get a used ps dual shock. said reconditioned and when i got it, looked like it was left in the mud and a bus ran over it.

#12 Tom

Tom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:28 AM

Ok, I apologize. I singed up for the site once but never ordered from there. I just checked Reseller Ratings for them, and they have a horrendous rating. I'll make sure I get removed from their mailing list, and I apologize about seemingly spaming the site. :(

Next time I find a deal that isn't posted, I'll make sure it's from a respectable place.

By the way, I wanna thank you guys for this great place. I've gotten countless deals from here, and I've been lurking for a long time, but today I decided to actually post for the first time. Great first post, eh? :/

At least you tried :D

#13 k8s

k8s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:51 AM

How is this more spam than any other deal? If EB had this deal and he posted the link to EB, no one would be screaming "SPAM!".

He just didn't know that baysoft was a bad company, and quickly apoligized when he found out the deal was bad.

#14 JebusMcLucifer

JebusMcLucifer

I'm your Superbeast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:09 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
I like my women like I like my coffee... ground up and in the freezer.

#15 greydemise

greydemise

Forever Furby

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:13 AM

At least you tried :D

good try man :)
xbl: Lucky Furby

i rock your face.

#16 The Cheapest Ass Gamer

The Cheapest Ass Gamer

Wii shall overcome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:09 AM

Thanks anyway, man. Welcome to CAG.
I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality. -Mitch Hedberg