Photo
- - - - -

Goozex - 50% off $15+ trade credits packs (Feb 7th - 21st)

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#1 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

Goozex.com is currently having a sale on some of it's trade credit bundles:

http://www.goozex.co...shop.asp?code=T

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#2 GreenWave7

GreenWave7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:27 PM

Thanks just got 30 trade credits for $15!

#3 fatbeer

fatbeer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:36 PM

I bought 30 trade credits for $15 as well. The hard part is getting the game you want. I added a lot of games(even games I don't want) in my request list, and I only receive a fraction of it. The only games that seem plentiful are games that CAG trade in bulks to get the extra points.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 cleaver

cleaver

You have 0 friends

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:43 PM

I bought 30 credits for $25 Thursday Fuck
The trade list is long, but distinguished.
http://theskinnypost.blogspot.com
Posted Image
This would be a fine death... if I hadn't run out of tokens.

#5 volt1up

volt1up

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

I might have to pick some up.

#6 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:15 PM

tempted to get 60 credits for 30 so would not need any credits for probally the rest of the year BUT

30 credits for 15 bucks

buy 30 credits later for 25

NOW 30 Later 40.... so its only 10 bucks. so if the company does fold at least i dont have 60 credits wasted (i still have 18 credits left ) so i would have close to 80 credits and the lack of PSP and DS games are really falling off
WOOOO I STINK

#7 $CASH$

$CASH$

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:22 PM

Wow. This promotion right after their 50% off points promo in December. I hope they aren't in a cash crunch. I've got about 5500 points over there and it would suck if they just folded over night.

There are some people that have over 10000 points. They're just asking for trouble. I'm going to start requesting some new games and selling them via Craig's List to reduce my point total.

#8 milmanias

milmanias

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

so if the company does fold at least i dont have 60 credits wasted (i still have 18 credits left )

WTF? Are there rumore of it closing?

#9 knightbeauchamp

knightbeauchamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

got 60 for 30 thanks alot will be set for a long time, good looking out OP!
In Heaven we trust. GSB

#10 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

WTF? Are there rumore of it closing?

just speculation based on two sales so close together

Thanks, got 30 for $15....need some points now.

#11 jgressley

jgressley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

Thanks, OP! Got 30 for $15 just as I was down to 1 trade credit.

#12 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:42 PM

I really don't think they're going anywhere, it's just more of slidecage's constant fear of a company going under.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#13 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

Thanks OP, went to the site today and somehow didn't see it.

#14 degenerazn

degenerazn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

I'd be very surprised if this company makes it thru the end of this year. It have been really shooting themselves in the foot with all these sales. There's pretty much no incentive anymore to send in games if the points are so plentiful and going down in value. I have 1400 points sitting in my account and haven't received a single game in over 4 months. I have absolutely no reason to put any more games up for trade until I get some of the games I want.

#15 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

I'd be very surprised if this company makes it thru the end of this year. It have been really shooting themselves in the foot with all these sales. There's pretty much no incentive anymore to send in games if the points are so plentiful and going down in value. I have 1400 points sitting in my account and haven't received a single game in over 4 months. I have absolutely no reason to put any more games up for trade until I get some of the games I want.

I got most of my 360 games on here been using it alot for a while now but I still have 7,000 + pts and 8 trade credits to burn for upcoming games, and newer games just take too long. I hope the site doesn't shut down if it does, we're pretty much SOL aren't we?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#16 BillyDKid

BillyDKid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:09 PM

I don't think they're going anywhere. It's a great trading site. I'm sitting on quite a few points, but I almost never buy retail anymore unless it's clearance. It's helped me control my spending and discipline myself to not grab every hot deal or new game that comes out. I'd be more worried about developers/publishers...

actually now that I check the site again, the number of trades going seems to have dipped recently. Maybe it's just post-christmas lag. But I usually buy 10 for $10 trade credits, so 30 for $15 is great deal for me. Thanks OP!

Edited by BillyDKid, 07 February 2009 - 11:16 PM.
corrected

Posted Image

#17 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

I just got Gears 2 the other day and have Far Cry 2 coming in the mail as well. Fable II and COD: World at War are maybe a few weeks away from being matched and Saint's Row 2 is trailing not too far behind. With it's market, I can get all these games for roughly $20-$25 each. Because of Goozex, I probably won't buy another game at full price or even half the full price ever again.

Edited by antlp89, 07 February 2009 - 11:40 PM.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#18 knightbeauchamp

knightbeauchamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

they make money off their add and link thru's like for amazon ...
and we all know amazon is doing fine.. in fact this christmas season they did better than ever b4.
In Heaven we trust. GSB

#19 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:34 PM

I don't think they're going anywhere. It's a great trading site. I'm sitting on quite a few points, but I almost never buy retail anymore unless it's clearance. It's helped me control my spending and discipline myself to not grab every hot deal or new game that comes out. I'd be more worried about developers/publishers...

actually now that I check the site again, the number of trades going seems to have dipped recently. Maybe it's just post-christmas lag. But I usually buy 10 for $10 trade credits, so 30 for $15 is great deal for me. Thanks OP!

it's great when you can pick up a clerance game from Target for about $15 I got lucky on finding them previously and dumped them for about 900-1000 pts on gooz

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#20 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:14 AM

I really don't think they're going anywhere, it's just more of slidecage's constant fear of a company going under.

its not me saying that, other people have posted about it... Personally i dont see any problem with the company. last 6 months i picked up 3 games that got me over 400 on ebay.

i got almost 26000 pts so i hope they dont close up

If sayswap can last then this site will never close down LOL

it just be nice if there was more DS and psp games out there
WOOOO I STINK

#21 Nikadimas

Nikadimas

Freelance Police

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:32 AM

Wow. This promotion right after their 50% off points promo in December. I hope they aren't in a cash crunch. I've got about 5500 points over there and it would suck if they just folded over night.

There are some people that have over 10000 points. They're just asking for trouble. I'm going to start requesting some new games and selling them via Craig's List to reduce my point total.

What are you guys talking about? Do you know how businesses run? They have like little to no overhead other than the website and a handful of employees. They don't even have to purchase any products to sell themselves and they have to power to simply create points when the need arises. All you gotta look at is the trades going on right now. If it's more than a couple thousand, then they're doing fine. (Right now it's at 4600+)

#22 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 08 February 2009 - 12:40 AM

What are you guys talking about? Do you know how businesses run? They have like little to no overhead other than the website and a handful of employees. They don't even have to purchase any products to sell themselves and they have to power to simply create points when the need arises. All you gotta look at is the trades going on right now. If it's more than a couple thousand, then they're doing fine. (Right now it's at 4600+)

Amen.

Bought 30 trades for $15. Building my PSone and PStwo collection.

#23 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:11 AM

planning on picking 30 points for $15
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#24 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

If they were having financial problems then they would not have just opened up a Europe site.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#25 cartman58

cartman58

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

Lame. I just bought more credits a few days ago.

#26 hopeunknown

hopeunknown

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:07 AM

I just bought credits last week! Ugh, figures. Oh well, I <3 Goozex and I don't mind supporting them. :)

#27 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:20 AM

I bought 30 credits for $25 Thursday Fuck

same here... bought 30 for 10 more.

damn, well this would be great to buy more credits... need it.

#28 bmulligan

bmulligan

I am a free man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:25 AM

Jesus Fuck. I just bought credits last week. Now if I could only get some more games flowing I might need another 30 trade credits.

The Neo-Communist Manifesto: "In your mind freedom is an end in and of itself. In my mind freedom is a means of improving society and giving people a better life. Those ideas result in very different methods of running society. " - alonzomourning23

bmulligan.png<------GOOZEX ?    Goozex is dead.

#29 anubis20

anubis20

Gundamnator Salvation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:34 AM

i just got rid of all my points i was tired of waiting, 80% of the requests i made had me in "long wait" i said screw it got some dreamcast games andnow my points stand at zero

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 albino_hippo

albino_hippo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:37 AM

Ooh.. May have to bite, thanks OP!
1. Tales of Vesperia
2. Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Bundle (Back when it was $100)
3. Skate 2
All brand new.