Blu-Ray Coupons & Rebates - Beauty and the Beast and PoP now live

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2839 replies to this topic

#1 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:06 AM

WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a few months back. If you have a girlfriend with an account or a brother or sister, see if you can have their extra coupons if you need them.

So here are the coupons:

Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue $10.00 coupon is live!!!
http://www.disneymov...tink3ptw-coupon
login and print

*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 10/03/10. Coupon available through 10/02/10. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.
credit: Jumpman 23

Prince of Persia
http://www.disneymov...l-offers?page=1
login and print. usual rules most likely apply.

Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 9/28/10. Coupon available through 9/27/10. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Beauty and the Beast
http://www.disneymov...ffers/bbupgrade
enter 786936171631 or 71795132503 after logging into the website under the code screen
credit, chunkylover78

$10 coupon good toward the purchase of one Beauty And The Beast Diamond Edition Combo Pack only. Redeemable at participating retailers. Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada (excluding Quebec). Coupon good 10/5/10 - 10/9/10. Coupon available through 10/8/10. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

$2.00 off The Princess Bride or Bull Durham BluRay DVD combo-- http://print.coupons...10&bid=alk08130 5081175e24279e10711
(coupons.com page 13 for me, if the link doesn't work)
credit: micmonmel

$8 off when upgrading to blu from select dvds
http://disneyupgrade2blu.com/

Current Promotion at Toys R Us

Spoiler

Spoiler

$10.00 of disney blu 19.99 or higher when pre-ordering toy story 3

Rebates:

Thanks to all contributors and keep it coming.
Expired/dead:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Animal7390, 15 September 2010 - 01:25 PM.

my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#2 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:33 AM

Awesome...and :lol:

Thanks Animal!

#3 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:06 AM

Thanks for consolidating the threads Animal7390.
If we could create a small section in the OP for best combos that would be great.
For example this week BBy has Underworld Evolution for $19 before the coupon, after it is $16.99.

Thanks again.

Also, has anyone tried the Eagle Eye coupon on the 2 disc blu sets. I am pretty sure it wont work because of the different SKUs but if I could get this to work on the Cloverfield / Sleepyhollow 2-pack I wold be all over it.

Also, I have been able to get the $5 Target Register coupons for Blu-Rays to combine with at least the Eagle Eye coupon, haven't tried the Sony one. In the end I got Tropic Thunder (DC) for $5, when it was $19 at Target.

My Trade list:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=173460
Going dark on the internet for two weeks during move.

#4 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:39 AM

Deal update for Best Buy per linked deals:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=213995

Combo deals thus far:

From the Best Buy sale list for 15th -21st:

Black Hawk Down is listed at : $14.99 - $3 coupon = $11.99

Madagascar 2: $22.99 - $5 + $17.99 (Only will work on the 15th before the coupon Expires!)

Edited by h3llbring3r, 10 February 2009 - 05:57 AM.

My Trade list:

#5 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:48 AM

^Clear ur pm box damn it!

Tagged for later, thanks!

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#6 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

updated op last night and forgot to mention it.
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#7 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

Of course Madagascar 2 drops in price :bomb: I hope I can get the price difference.

#8 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

Of course Madagascar 2 drops in price :bomb: I hope I can get the price difference.

Same thing happened to me. Oh well my kid freaking loved it (I loll'ed hardcore as well).

Should we post a list of the DVD to blu-ray upgrade rebates? (or does that need it's own thread, it's big, not all have PDF's and would definitely need to be in spoilers because of it's length) I just bring it up because of a few sale titles coming up.

Edited by h3llbring3r, 11 February 2009 - 06:30 PM.

My Trade list:

#9 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

i can add them to spoilers since they would be coupons and this is stickied.

DVD List (75% complete)

#10 Taboner

Taboner

Let's Go Rangers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image

Got this e-mail from Sony Rewards Blu-Ray Club. It is free to join

#11 crazylikeafox11

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for the info. You might want to update the OP to clarify that Underworld for $16.99 is Underworld Evolution. I wish it were the first one because for some reason I have it as full screen and I figure might as well upgrade to the Blu-ray if I'm going to replace it.

#12 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Taboner, those $10 off from Sony end up being $10 off MSRP, so you don't really save that much on those purchases. Plus, you'll end up paying tax on it, plus shipping.

#13 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:00 PM

$5 off DVD or BR versions of four Disney movies with UPC's and receipts from 2 64-ounce MinuteMaid Orange juice cartons or 2 10-pack or 15-pack juice boxes:

Tinkerbell
Wall*E
Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Sleeping Beauty

Link to the rebate:
http://www.minutemai...s/DisneyDVD.pdf

Forgot it expires on 02/16/09 for purchases of the OJ/juice and the movies. :-s

#14 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:48 PM

For those who used the Madagascar 2 coupon, did you print it in black&white or color?
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#15 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

werent there other blu ray rebates? like with transformers or something like that?

DVD List (75% complete)

#16 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:44 PM

werent there other blu ray rebates? like with transformers or something like that?

There's the "DVD/HD-DVD upgrade to BR" rebate, though that comes packed in the box.

There's a few different sets of them running around.

One is for Transformers, The Godfather, Old School, Stardust, Sweeney Todd and Zodiac.

Another one is for Chronicles Of Narnia: TLTWATW, National Treasure and a few other movies.

Yet another one covers The Rock, Con Air and Crimson Tide.

Still another one covers Hidalgo, Coyote Ugly, Unbreakable and another movie or two.

#17 UjnHunter

UjnHunter

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

Thanks Op.
-Ujn Hunter
Posted Image

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PS3: Dead Or Alive 5
PSP Vita: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Wii U: Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
iOS: After Burner Climax

#18 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

There's the "DVD/HD-DVD upgrade to BR" rebate, though that comes packed in the box.

There's a few different sets of them running around.

One is for Transformers, The Godfather, Old School, Stardust, Sweeney Todd and Zodiac.

Another one is for Chronicles Of Narnia: TLTWATW, National Treasure and a few other movies.

Yet another one covers The Rock, Con Air and Crimson Tide.

Still another one covers Hidalgo, Coyote Ugly, Unbreakable and another movie or two.

i need to find all the ones that are still valid. like the ones with cars and what not that allowed me to start my blu ray collection back in the format war.

DVD List (75% complete)

#19 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

i need to find all the ones that are still valid. like the ones with cars and what not that allowed me to start my blu ray collection back in the format war.

Only ones I've sent in have been National Treasure, first Narnia movie and Transformers. The form is very specific that it needs to be the original form that must be sent in, so making copies/scans of it wouldn't fly.

I have the form for Unbreakable, Coyote Ugly, Hidalgo and the other ones on that form, though I only own Hidalgo on BR and not on DVD.

#20 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

Madagascar 2 is $19.99 at Frys...so $14.99 AC

I'm going to try to PM that price at Best Buy with my receipt.

#21 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

Madagascar 2 is $19.99 at Frys...so $14.99 AC

I'm going to try to PM that price at Best Buy with my receipt.

Let me know if that works. I am in the same boat. I hope I can find the original receipt.

My Trade list:

#22 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:19 PM

Let me know if that works. I am in the same boat. I hope I can find the original receipt.

Will do...though if it doesn't work I'm buying another copy with the coupon at Fry's and returning my copy to Best Buy for sure.

#23 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:06 PM

Fry's coupon combination deals for Friday (ads vary slightly by store so YMMV):
Hellboy $12.99 -3 is $9.99

Resident Evil $12.99-3 is $9.99

Edit: A note from Fidodido
(resident Fry's ad watch-dog for CAG):

Just a caveat. I called Fry's a few weeks back and was told they do not honor manufacturer coupons. But with Fry's customer service, it is probably YMMV.

Definite YMMV then.

Edited by h3llbring3r, 13 February 2009 - 07:43 PM.

My Trade list:

#24 dash421

dash421

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:09 AM

^i can confirm this. i also tried using these at frys and were told they did not honor it since th price was discounted already.

#25 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=174419

anymore of these floating around?

updated op

Edited by Animal7390, 15 February 2009 - 06:42 AM.

DVD List (75% complete)

#26 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:52 AM

I got Best Buy to pricematch Frys for the copy of Madagascar 2 I had already purchased with the $5 off :bouncy:

#27 h3llbring3r

h3llbring3r

Mecha Cocksmas 2 all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

From the Best Buy sale list for 15th -21st:

Black Hawk Down is listed at : $14.99 - $3 coupon = $11.99

Madagascar 2: $22.99 - $5 + $17.99 (Only will work on the 15th (Sunday) before the coupon Expires!)

Don't forget these for this week/today.

My Trade list:

#28 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

you didnt know best buy price matched? it is posted everywhere and no there are signs up stating that as of jan 17 they no longer are price matching cc. i have added their policy to the op.

DVD List (75% complete)

#29 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

updated op

DVD List (75% complete)

#30 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:47 PM

updated op with sony rewards codes

DVD List (75% complete)