The witcher - enhanced edition (PC)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 evilguy69

evilguy69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:25 AM

Any place I might be able to grab a hold of the Witcher - Enhanced Edition? i know amazon was just under $34, but I was hoping for even cheaper...all suggestions (B&M, online) would be appreciated

#2 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

did you want the goods too?

you can probably find the original for cheap, then upgrade that to the Enhanced, but the goods will just be digital....

#3 evilguy69

evilguy69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

did you want the goods too?

you can probably find the original for cheap, then upgrade that to the Enhanced, but the goods will just be digital....

goods dont matter, just hoping to get the game, i'd be fine with upgrading it via download

#4 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

Amazon through 3rd party, new sealed, only 16 with 4 shipping, about 20 for regular version....

That's probably the cheapest ever.... at least the easiest you can score the game then download the mega uber patch + digital bonus content.

You could try Ebay... someone selling a used copy of the regular version, maybe <10.

that would be good too, it has no activation DRM so no worries on buying it used....

http://www.thewitche...easy_steps.html
Link to the goods.

for <20 not too shabby, I held out and grabbed the enhanced for 35 from amazon directly.

#5 evilguy69

evilguy69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

excellent, many thanks for the help

#6 kkrraagg

kkrraagg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

Also, for those that may not know. The Witcher is hitting the 360 and PS3 this fall. The PC version may drop even more if you don't mind the wait.

#7 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:38 AM

Also, for those that may not know. The Witcher is hitting the 360 and PS3 this fall. The PC version may drop even more if you don't mind the wait.

I thought that was going to be a different story though?

#8 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

I got it last week at CC for $10 ;).

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?

#9 evilguy69

evilguy69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

I thought that was going to be a different story though?

even if it is a different story, it still has the brand name of the witcher...and so as far as anyone cares it is a sequel, so the original will be less in demand

#10 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:06 AM

even if it is a different story, it still has the brand name of the witcher...and so as far as anyone cares it is a sequel, so the original will be less in demand

Maybe, this is PC game afterall... I don't know if you can apply that rule to a different set of place to play since not everyone has every console plus a PC.

#11 s2k

s2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

the one for xbox and ps3 is the same game just remade (dumbed down graphics) and made for use with a controller

pc is the way it was made to play