Photo
- - - - -

Tom Clancy's EndWar w/Headset & Rock Revolution w/Drums (PS3) $40 each at Newegg

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 matthewhsh2002

matthewhsh2002

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

The headset that ships with Endwar is the official Sony one bundled with SOCOM. Free shipping.

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Endwar w/Headset Bundle $39.99
:ps3: Rock Revolution w/Drum Kit $39.99

Edited by CheapyD, 21 April 2009 - 05:06 AM.

#2 heavymetalking

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

Thanks for the info...neither game is too special at $40. So I'm gonna pass

#3 ISHCM

ISHCM

B. Luu and the B. Cats!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

Endwar with Headset isn't a bad deal. The headset by itself costs $40.

#4 notoriousxbox

notoriousxbox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

Is this the same headset that comes in the Socom Bundle ? If not is one better than the other ?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 ma

ma

Rattled By The Rush

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

I'm pretty sure it's the official headset, same as SOCOM. Actually a pretty nice deal, I'm sort of tempted.

#6 Skoad

Skoad

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

If you want just the headset, assuming it's the same one, GameFly has Warhawk for $28 shipped:

http://www.gamefly.c...Warhawk/122520/

Bluetooth headset is not included with this rental, but is included with purchase.

The game is used, but maybe the headset will be new?

#7 argyle

argyle

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

If you want just the headset, assuming it's the same one, GameFly has Warhawk for $28 shipped:

http://www.gamefly.c...Warhawk/122520/

The game is used, but maybe the headset will be new?

That's not the same headset. The one that ships w/ Endwar & SOCOM is the official Sony one & supposedly MUCH better. I'm mad at myself now because I picked up just Endwar by itself for $40 a month or two ago...and I still haven't even played it. :bomb:
Posted Image

#8 ivanctorres

ivanctorres

Johan is gansta!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:18 PM

This seems like a really good deal. I may bite.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:23 PM

I bought EndWar in a B2G1 back in November. If not, I would have been all over this deal. If EndWar had a decent TIV at GS (reported at $9.50 back on 3/21, so I'm sure it has dropped since then), I would still bite. I have the Jabra headset from the Warhawk bundle. It's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be, but I would prefer to use it exclusively with my phone and have the official PS3 headset.

#10 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

I used to have the Warhawk headset and I have the SOCOM one. The SOCOM/EndWar (Official Sony) headset is the same and is MUCH better than the Warhawk/Jabra. The sound quality is so much better and it's more comfortable. EndWar really isn't that bad of a game if you like RTS games. The headset+EndWar for $40 is a great deal, if I didn't have both of those already I'd jump on the deal.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#11 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

Sigh. I just bit. I've been wanting the headset and I figure I might like the game. At least it has some trophies.
FadeToOne.png

#12 Xfactor19990

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:28 AM

o haha i thought it said 360 lol

#13 craigbezzle

craigbezzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:31 AM

Damnit, I just bought the official Sony headset last week at full retail. Ah well, I traded stuff in at Gamestop to get it so I guess it evens out in the long run.

Playing: FIFA 14 (X1), Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (X1)
XBL: Bezzle
PSN: CraigBezzle

#14 GoreObsessed

GoreObsessed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:34 AM

If I diddnt already have the headset I would bite.

Mytrade list.....

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=95766

#15 weevles

weevles

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

If this drops on amazon, i'd pick it up.

#16 mrfreeziexp

mrfreeziexp

CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:52 AM

oh damn... if this was for the 360, I'd be all over this deal.
:cold:

#17 shido

shido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:55 AM

I just bit :)

#18 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:08 AM

I bit.

Couldn't resist when it came with the official sony headset.

Posted Image

#19 Ice2Dragon

Ice2Dragon

Cuckoo For Killing Stuff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 06:09 AM

I love it when the same person continually steals deals for other sites!! Why isnt his IP blocked :(

I love endwar though..but rock revolution was rather.. blah?

The most important question to ask is if I can kill someone with the Batrang

Just call my local bestbuy and they had no clue about a sale..

#20 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:03 AM

I love it when the same person continually steals deals for other sites!! Why isnt his IP blocked :(

I love endwar though..but rock revolution was rather.. blah?

Dude
Stop spreading hate for no reason ....It is okay to share ...I am a gamer who doesn't like to pay full price like any CAGer or SDer So if I find a decent deal on my own or on an another site I make sure I share it either here or SD.
I apologize if I offended anyone in this community..I am not a hoarder I just like to buy cheap good games !! CAG ad SD are my favorite forums to go to !!

#21 Ice2Dragon

Ice2Dragon

Cuckoo For Killing Stuff

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:16 AM

Dude
Stop spreading hate for no reason ....It is okay to share ...I am a gamer who doesn't like to pay full price like any CAGer or SDer So if I find a decent deal on my own or on an another site I make sure I share it either here or SD.
I apologize if I offended anyone in this community..I am not a hoarder I just like to buy cheap good games !! CAG ad SD are my favorite forums to go to !!

I spread hate cuz u blatently rip off of deals from here and dont credit. You say you post over here but its been nearly 2 months since u last posted anything.

Plus, its cuz of you that hoarders are now up at best buy yanking the games already.

notice the amount of thumbs down on that thread? I wonder why.

The most important question to ask is if I can kill someone with the Batrang

Just call my local bestbuy and they had no clue about a sale..

#22 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:22 AM

I spread hate cuz u blatently rip off of deals from here and dont credit. You say you post over here but its been nearly 2 months since u last posted anything.

I always give credit ...you can read it at the beginning of my posts..and who are you to judge me when do I have to post anywhere ? What are you trying to start ? I don`t want to take part of it because I have better things to do
Okay I ripped a couple of deals from CAG, it is not the end of the world ...come on now..Sharing is a great thing !!!

#23 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:32 AM

Does anyone know if the official headset that comes bundled with the game has the charging stand? The picture shows that it does, but I spotted the following article so I'm a bit confused.

http://www.eurogamer...headset-bundles

Edit: Nevermind, it seems like it does include the USB cable and charger. http://www.zappos.co...3842_vs_7531584

In for one along with Field Commander for PSP that's $10 right now. Thanks!

Edited by ruibing, 21 April 2009 - 07:58 AM.

Posted Image

#24 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:34 AM

I always give credit ...you can read it at the beginning of my posts..and who are you to judge me when do I have to post anywhere ? What are you trying to start ? I don`t want to take part of it because I have better things to do
Okay I ripped a couple of deals from CAG, it is not the end of the world ...come on now..Sharing is a great thing !!!

Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit.

Ya, I know the economy sucks now and people need to make money somehow but...I don't know it just sucks knowing I didn't get a game I've been waiting to drop because of a hoarder.

</rant>

Posted Image

#25 MrRedrum

MrRedrum

My People Need Me!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:40 AM

Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit.

Ya, I know the economy sucks now and people need to make money somehow but...I don't know it just sucks knowing I didn't get a game I've been waiting to drop because of a hoarder.

</rant>

Agreed.

Anyways, I think I'm in for one. The bluetooth that I use with my phone doesn't appear to work too well with the PS3. My cousin picked up the official one that this bundle comes with and says it works great... I haven't checked it out for myself but it seems like it's worth a shot.

76561197995062718.png573230.png

Completed 360 Retail Games (100%)
Madden NFL (06, 08, 09), Call of Duty 2 & 4, Fight Night Round 3, Dynasty Warriors 5, NBA 2K6, NFS: Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed I & II, Resident Evil 5, Green Lantern, X-Men: Destiny
, Darkness II

My Blu-ray Collection

#26 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:39 AM

</rant>

I don`t hate SD because I saved a lot of money with that site as well as with CAG but I am against hoarders because all they do is make it difficult for anybody else to get a product because somebody both X amount of it

#27 bones56

bones56

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

in for 1!! I have been looking for a good mic for my ps3 so now i have endwar to go with it!

Posted Image

#28 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:00 PM

Honestly, most CAGs hate SD because its full of flippers. I mean, when I think of CAG I think gamers who want to find cheap games to play them. While, when I think of SD I think of flippers who buy something to make a profit. </rant>

You havent been over in the Blockbuster Thread anytime during 2008 have you? ;) It's calmed down since BBV nerfed the trade-in values, but before that, it was a flipper's paradise.

I dont demonize SD or FW as I've found deals on those sites too.
Posted Image

#29 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

Yeah, there are plenty of flippers on CAG, too. Besides the BBV thread, anyone remember when HWV had the cheap last-gen games and people were flipping the shit out of stuff like Mercs 2 and Lego Batman? Wow. And how many CE/LE threads turn into "this won't go up into value" speculations?

#30 Latenter

Latenter

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

Hmm, can't decide if I should go with this (EndWar) for the headset, or the Socom bundle (I have Sony rewards points.) If I were to get just one, which is the better game?