PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

• Please log in to reply
4240 replies to this topic

#1 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

:D:D This thread is for the PS home fans out there. This original post is VERY out of date at the moment, but this thread is extremely active --

!!!!!!!ALWAYS CHECK THE END OF THE THREAD FOR THE LATEST FREEBIES on PS HOME !!!!!!!!!!

PS Home updates hit the servers on Thursdays and alot of times there are new freebies each week, so definitely check the end of the thread for the latest info.

:D:DTHANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT UPDATES!!!
:D:D

----------------------------------------------
PREVIOUS UPDATE:
Spoiler

PS HOME INFO

There are 4 separate playstation home servers, and we usually list freebies/prizes by the server.

EU = European Server
NA = North American Server
JP = Japan Server
HK = Asia Server

link: AlphaZone4 (RECOMMENDED)- great site for finding latest prizes and freebies for NA and EU servers
**Info for PS Home freebies can also be found in the Playstation Forums**

link: REGION JUMPING GUIDE(thanks FinalD)

FAQ - HOW To REDEEM CODE -->
Spoiler

FAQ - HOW TO REDEEM CODE VIA THE INTERNET -->

FREE ITEMS

Here are a list of free items by server:

===================================================
US Server:

Spoiler

European Server:

Spoiler

Asia Server (note: if you create a HongKong account, you can choose English as a language option):

Spoiler

Japan Server (note: nothing is in English here, people. You're going to have to use the force.:D):

Spoiler

MINIGAME PRIZES (Borrowed from gamespot forums)

Spoiler

GAME UNLOCKABLES

Spoiler

Edited by Jerajdai, 27 June 2011 - 04:04 AM.
*just check the end of the thread for the latest stuff*

#2 LoganDX

LoganDX

that's what she said!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:56 AM

nice list so far, thanks...
Posted Image

#3 LBJC

LBJC

Lvl99; CAG+100

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

Tomorrow there will be free PATAPON 2 T-shirts. And I heard the Killzone2 costumes are free on JPN Home. Also in the bowling alley, you can get free clothes by beating the arcade games and on the EA Space too.

#4 Kengi

Kengi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

I thought you could download things from one region and use them in another. I'm wrong in this?

#5 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

Wow, cool thread. Are there any links to help with scenarios? Those patapon t-shirts make me want to redownload home, is that bad?

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?

#6 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

@Kengi - I'm not sure how to do this - I will research and add to post if I can find it.

@the_punisher - I'll add some links to help with scenarios tonight - I found a great one for Siren's Lounge.

#7 FinalD

FinalD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

I thought you could download things from one region and use them in another. I'm wrong in this?

You'll need to learn how to region hop for that. I haven't done it because I don't care about Home and this isn't worth the effort.

http://c0dereality.c...topic=8613&st=0

#8 jrsmaster411

jrsmaster411

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

their will be a free new home space called chamber apartment available may 14th to 21st then it will be premium and you have to pay for it, they announced it on the newest episode of pulse

#9 Kengi

Kengi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:04 PM

You'll need to learn how to region hop for that. I haven't done it because I don't care about Home and this isn't worth the effort.

http://c0dereality.c...topic=8613&st=0

Odd, cause I was in the beta with a buddy of mine, and he got the arcade machines from Japan to show up in his personal space without anything like this. I just thought it'd be cool to walk around looking like a member of the Enterprise. Thanks for the info.

#10 FinalD

FinalD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:23 PM

Odd, cause I was in the beta with a buddy of mine, and he got the arcade machines from Japan to show up in his personal space without anything like this. I just thought it'd be cool to walk around looking like a member of the Enterprise. Thanks for the info.

The Namco Beta arcade machines don't require region hopping, they won't work but they do show up in the apartment(s). However, I've unlocked clothing but I can't wear it on the American Server, maybe if I were to server hop to the Hong Kong server I could wear them. Someone who cares enough would have to test it and share with us if that works.

#11 Jackrabbitslim

Jackrabbitslim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

I just waited for an hour and a half to to play that damn minigame until I said screw it and gave up, it isn't worth my sanity.

#12 Sousanator

Sousanator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:48 AM

You have to download the Namco beta, than play it with your North American account.
I have the shirts and machines from doing this (unfortunately the unlocked arcade machines don't work in Home, but they are good to look at)

#13 goldvenom69

goldvenom69

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

Man I love free stuff ;)
Posted Image Posted Image

#14 Panda Wizardry

Panda Wizardry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:26 AM

I guess I'll have to jump into home and start getting some free junk.

Please check out my channel: Alan Bytes Back!

MyAnimeList

#15 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:48 AM

I stayed away from Home for awhile, I went back in earlier and downloaded and installed the Siren space. When I got there, the first room was dark, didn't really know where to go, then I followed someone to the other room and downloaded and installed that.

When I got in the room there were probably like 25 people standing around in front of the lady wearing white in the information window. People put their bubble machines on the floor so it was hard to select the Despair game.

30 minutes pass and I still couldn't get to play. So I just turned my PS3 off. Cool free stuff but they're right, it was "Horror-bowl".

#16 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

People put their bubble machines on the floor so it was hard to select the Despair game.

Hey, I probably saw you there - everyone was cursing out whoever put the bubble machine there (well, in spurts they were). I was there far longer than half an hour and didn't manage to get either the nurse OR the doctor outfit.:bomb:

I did stop by the "Horror Bowl" -- there were WAY more people at the Siren's Lounge than at the Bowling alley, probably saw maybe 10 doctors and nurses running around.

Did anyone manage to win anything at the Horror Bowl???

#17 Jimmypaine

Jimmypaine

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:44 PM

Also, the OP hasn't yet mentioned the "Treasure Hunt" minigame for the RE5 gamespace. I believe that once you've collected the 4 items and turned them in, you are given a free reward item.

Nice list OP! I hope that everyone can keep this up, as it's the best place I've found so far for a comprehensive list of these items/rewards. Are there any other websites that list out all of the items for PS Home?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

#18 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

Nice list OP! I hope that everyone can keep this up, as it's the best place I've found so far for a comprehensive list of these items/rewards. Are there any other websites that list out all of the items for PS Home?

Glad you (and everyone else here who's said it) like the list! I haven't found any place that lists out everything. I did find some good info over at www.playstationhome.com and www.playstationhometoday.com

#19 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:35 PM

2 Free hats with this code MC56 BXBC 349K (US Server) Koi and Shark hat.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#20 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:58 PM

In the US Server there are 3 Resident Evil t-shirts in the generic t-shirt category (last 3) that are free. It may have been posted before, but it isn't in the main post... so i thought id toss that up

#21 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

Aren't there free Home items with some Singstar trophies as well as Street Fighter IV trophies?

#22 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

Aren't there free Home items with some Singstar trophies as well as Street Fighter IV trophies?

I'm not sure (but wouldn't be surprised) - I'll look into it and update the main post. Thanks for the head's up!!!

#23 ffxx

ffxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

Thanks. Good list.

#24 rwerries

rwerries

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

Nice list - thanks for making it - got my patapon t-shirt and a koi hat + apartment-- I'm sure I'll go back into home in 3-4 months again :)

#25 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:15 PM

I can't figure this out. Where do I input this code for the koi hat. The 'Redeem Code' field in the PS Store tells me the code is too short.

#26 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

I can't figure this out. Where do I input this code for the koi hat. The 'Redeem Code' field in the PS Store tells me the code is too short.

At the ps3 main menu (first thing you see when you turn the thing on - with all the scrolling icons), scroll all the way to right and find "Playstation Network". Under it there is an “Account Management” icon, click it, and then scroll down and click “Redeem Codes”. If you can't find acct management, try signing into the ps network and look again. click link for more info

#27 Kengi

Kengi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:04 PM

I have a suggestion for the OP: Date stamp your additions, so we can all see if we're up to date or if we're missing something. It's faster for me to come in and check every now and again. Or maybe update and put a post at the end so those of us who get emails for when this thread is updated get the new info quickly.

#28 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:10 PM

I have a suggestion for the OP: Date stamp your additions, so we can all see if we're up to date or if we're missing something. It's faster for me to come in and check every now and again. Or maybe update and put a post at the end so those of us who get emails for when this thread is updated get the new info quickly.

Thanks for the suggestion - didn't realize people get emails when I update this list. (big oops on my part - this is my first managed thread here.) This has been a work in progress and I've been reformatting lately to help with the readability of everything. I'll start throwing in timestamps to keep everyone from pulling their hair out. :D

#29 Shatgan

Shatgan

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:10 AM

Hey great list, it helped me I lot:bouncy:. Now I have everything free from the us server, shame I wasn't able to get the fish head U_U lol
I will come later to see how the post is going, and to see if there are new free stuff :applause:

#30 Sousanator

Sousanator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:42 AM

The code for the hats no longer works :(