#1 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Heroes/Villians Pack
560pts (Normally 800 points.)

http://feedproxy.goo...c-commando.aspx

Guess since the big BC game is coming out soon. And the price drop on PSN, XBL is going to make this DotW.

Even though it was announce last week without a DotW tag.

AND NO BI##HING ABOUT NOT PUTTING GOLD MEMBERSHIP IN THE SUBJECT LINE!

You've got to admit, this month they came with three games. Granted the first two (Crash Bandicoot and Brain Challenge) weren't the best. And for this, who doesn't already have this title?

At least it's not DLC.

Edited by LinkinPrime, 18 May 2009 - 06:34 PM.

#2 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

As I've been saying over and over in the other thread, this game comes at my highest recommendation. Buy it.

#3 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:34 PM

But this is Gold ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#4 Count Van Ghoul

Count Van Ghoul

Past The Mission

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

And for this, who doesn't already have this title?

I don't.

And aren't there like a billion threads for this already?

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#5 projectionist

projectionist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

But this is Gold ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Haha. I hate it when people are actually serious about that. I tell them go work one shift at McDonald's and then your whole YEAR's subscription is paid off.

But why should I pay? PSN is free!
You're receiving an amazing online service with an unparalleled marketplace. Considering you can usually find a 12+1 card for $29.99, it's a steal.

Edited by projectionist, 18 May 2009 - 12:40 PM.
(none, lol)

#6 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:45 PM

I actually think XBL is kind of a ripoff considering it's a P2P network and all the things on the marketplace are either paid for or to promote buying something but that's for another thread, let's not have that here.

#7 foxdvd

foxdvd

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

Pick this game up....

#8 projectionist

projectionist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:53 PM

I actually think XBL is kind of a ripoff considering it's a P2P network and all the things on the marketplace are either paid for or to promote buying something but that's for another thread, let's not have that here.

Even though you would only have to work one shift at McDonald's a year to have gold access, the service is still incredible (over 12 million online) and you forget all the little things, like how user-friendly the marketplace is (saves you gas/time to go to a retail store) and all of the promotional events/spotlight videos, etc.

There's a lot more involved I didn't even mention, but it's really not "a ripoff."

I have an Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii, and I use the Xbox 360's online service 15:1 what I do of the other two consoles.

#9 lowenbotten

lowenbotten

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:56 PM

http://feedproxy.goo...c-commando.aspx

Guess since the big BC game is coming out soon. And the price drop on PSN, XBL is going to make this DotW.

Even though it was announce last week without a DotW tag.

You've got to admit, this month they came with three games. Granted the first two (Crash Bandicoot and Brain Challenge) weren't the best. And for this, who doesn't already have this title?

At least it's not DLC.

Why did you refuse to put how much it costs in your post? Is it a big secret?

#10 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:57 PM

XBL rant

Shhhhhhh; leave this thread for discussing the game and/or deal. So this deal is live now? I'll have to pick it up when I get home later on!

#11 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

Shhhhhhh; leave this thread for discussing the game and/or deal. So this deal is live now? I'll have to pick it up when I get home later on!

The "deal" has been live for almost a week now. Capcom decided to temporarily cut the price of this last week due to the upcoming release, and Microsoft decided to run it this week as the "deal of the week."

#12 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

The "deal" has been live for almost a week now. Capcom decided to temporarily cut the price of this last week due to the upcoming release, and Microsoft decided to run it this week as the "deal of the week."

In America, the 360 price is still 800 points.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#13 revsmitty

revsmitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:18 PM

In America, the 360 price is still 800 points.

Yup, doesn't seem to be a deal as of yet.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

Uh, it was still 800 last week when I first heard about it. It was cheaper on PSN since last week, but the way I heard it was the price cut was coming to 360 this week.

And what's with deal being in quotes? Is half-off the normal price not a deal by your standards?

#15 msuna

msuna

McLovin fears Doomtall!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:30 PM

i will getting this for 400 points!
Posted Image

#16 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:38 PM

I thought this was suppose to start the week of the 25th, I could be wrong on that, but I thought that what they said in the other thread

#17 Slappybob

Slappybob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

Dang it when are they going to do Castle Crashers on sale!
The Douchebag Porpoise does not save drowning sailors, it just mocks them as they struggle. What a jerk!

Posted Image
Currently playing:
:360: Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands
:xbox: Mechwarrior
:ps2: Final Fantasy X
:psp: Legend of Heroes
:pc: Portal

#18 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:44 PM

TBH I bought this and castle crashers at the same time and liked BC:R waaaay more.

#19 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:50 PM

They already did awhile back and thats when I bought it for 800 pts.

It's just that simple.

#20 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:51 PM

Why am I the only one that does this..

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=224641

which was a repost of

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=224392

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

Uh, it was still 800 last week when I first heard about it. It was cheaper on PSN since last week, but the way I heard it was the price cut was coming to 360 this week.

And what's with deal being in quotes? Is half-off the normal price not a deal by your standards?

:roll: This was advertised last week as being half price. Microsoft is running this as a deal, when in essence it's something that capcom is doing across both platforms. This "deal of the week" is just them piggybacking on what capcom is doing to promote their game. It's in no way a bad deal, but it's kind of weak on Microsoft's part to not put some different content on sale than something that was already previously scheduled to receive a cut this week.

#22 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:53 PM

Looks like this week's deal is just more lame DLC after all . . . The "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Hero/Villain Pack" for 30% off (560 points). *yawn*

Bionic Commando appears to still be 800 points, as far as I can tell.

#23 _heretic

_heretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:20 PM

:roll: This was advertised last week as being half price. Microsoft is running this as a deal, when in essence it's something that capcom is doing across both platforms. This "deal of the week" is just them piggybacking on what capcom is doing to promote their game. It's in no way a bad deal, but it's kind of weak on Microsoft's part to not put some different content on sale than something that was already previously scheduled to receive a cut this week.

This was advertised last week as half price on PSN. That thread also said that the XBLA version of BC:Rearmed would be on sale, but not until 5/26. Read the thread, and you can see people have checked and it is showing up as 800pts right now. For me, it looks like it is 800pts on marketplace.xbox.com. If you see a different price, maybe you can explain how it is different for you.

#24 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

Kind of wish I didn't buy this when it came out, especially since I've barely put any time into it and now it cut the price in half. :-/
-Michael

Posted Image

#25 sunnysky

sunnysky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:31 PM

Major is going to be Pi$$ed.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Falso+Reality"][/URL]

#26 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:35 PM

This was advertised last week as half price on PSN. That thread also said that the XBLA version of BC:Rearmed would be on sale, but not until 5/26. Read the thread, and you can see people have checked and it is showing up as 800pts right now. For me, it looks like it is 800pts on marketplace.xbox.com. If you see a different price, maybe you can explain how it is different for you.

I haven't read it clearly spelled out yet, but as I understand it, BC:R's supposed to go to 400 MS Points sometime today for Gold users, then become available at that price for free/Silver members on the 25th (which is when I'll buy it because I'm not a paid Gold member of Xbox LIVE). Sad I have to wait longer for the discounted price (is it really temporary?), but I can stand another week's wait at this point.

#27 shiftomnimega

shiftomnimega

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Looks like this week's deal is just more lame DLC after all . . . The "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Hero/Villain Pack" for 30% off (560 points). *yawn*

Bionic Commando appears to still be 800 points, as far as I can tell.

Yup, Major Nelson must be mistaken. Was looking forward to DLing something new today. Oh well.
Posted Image

#28 arcane93

arcane93

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

Oh well, I'm down to 240 points after buying Fable II - See the Future last week, and I'm not finding any deals on points out there right now. Not sure I'd have wanted to buy more points at full price just to download this anyway.

If this is a Capcom price drop, I wonder what the chances are that Amazon will pick it up as well . . .

#29 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

So you took the time to write all that, but not to address your post correctly? :roll:

The Playstation version is half off for everyone, so it's even more obvious than normal you should title it correctly.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#30 Last Baron

Last Baron

Mark it zero

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

:360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Heroes/Villians Pack

Normally 800 points. Thoughts?