super metroid deal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalShrapnel

DigitalShrapnel

That's a programmer alright

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

hi, anyone who may have seen my thread on how i've been hunting for a snes (if not, click >=> http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=224070 <=< there) may know this, but i'm looking for a cheap, working copy of Super Metroid. if you'd be willing to part with it for about 20 bucks could you tell me? i've almost secured a super nintendo console from a local trader so pm me and tell me how much you want for the game and i'll see if we can have a deal. thanks!

#2 Redeema

Redeema

Refuses to pay full price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:29 AM

Don't mean to crap on your thread, but why not just use the Wii Virtual Console version? Isn't it only like $5? I'm just going to assume you have a Wii with all the Super NES games available on the system why waste the time/money/space on an eighteen year old console?

Edit: I just read your other thread. Forget what I said. I was looking for this too, but I just can't bother hooking up my SNES for a couple games, especially now that they're on Wii VC.

Now playing: Gears of War: Judgment, Fire Emblem

rifsbannerslim.jpg

#3 FOnewearl

FOnewearl

Whooooooooa Bundy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

If eBay isn't out of the question I'll add to what the last guy suggested and say that I see a BIN up right now for $18 shipped and if your patient you could do better bidding on one.
62 Guides For Trade Brand Then Alphatized Updated 3-6-10.

http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=36537

#4 DigitalShrapnel

DigitalShrapnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:12 PM

at the moment, ebay IS out of the question as i don't think either of my parents ever bothered getting a paypal account...yes, i'm a minor. amazon is a possibility but i noticed that i'm going to be really low on cash this week once i buy the console so i won't be able to back it up to my parents. once we fix the lawnmower and they pay me again though, then we're talking. :D either way though, i just don't trust ebay as far as i can throw their servers (if that sounds corny i'm sorry).

#5 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

Check your local pawn shops, thrift stores, flea markets, and tag sales. Outside of Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, or ChasetheChuckWagon, you're not likely to find a copy online.

#6 DigitalShrapnel

DigitalShrapnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:36 AM

Check your local pawn shops, thrift stores, flea markets, and tag sales. Outside of Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, or ChasetheChuckWagon, you're not likely to find a copy online.

i'm looking, i really am. the deal with the trader fell through so i'm once again left with about 60 bucks to find a console and a few cartridges. :bomb:

Edited by DigitalShrapnel, 13 June 2009 - 01:57 AM.

#7 DigitalShrapnel

DigitalShrapnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:07 PM

bump

#8 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

You would probably have better luck if you posted your wants in the trading forum, since you're looking specifically to buy from members here.

#9 DigitalShrapnel

DigitalShrapnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

You would probably have better luck if you posted your wants in the trading forum, since you're looking specifically to buy from members here.

Oh - whoops :lol:

How do I move a thread?