CAGcast #166: Wang Control

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:20 AM

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Ghostbusters, Battlefield 1943 and Punisher: No Mercy are on the virtual plate this week, along with game shopping and industry news, new releases, your CAGbag questions and so much more!

Download - 99 minutes, 40MB
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Bonus Photo
Posted Image Posted Image

Bonus Videos
Tai's Favorite Video Games: Railfan (PS3)

Edited by CheapyD, 09 July 2009 - 05:31 AM.

#2 maxgle

maxgle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:36 AM

Just in time! Thanks Cheapy!

#3 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

I am looking at the bonus pictures as the CAGcast is downloading, and I hope there is an explanation why a tattered pair of underwear is displayed. :D

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#4 PetriesLastWord

PetriesLastWord

Reeking of Awesomeness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:15 AM

Just thought I'd mention with regard to Ghostbusters, apparently the game couldn't afford (didn't want to pay for) to license the entire Ghostbusters theme, and that's why you were forced to sit through the beginning 20 seconds of the track over and over and over.

Great cast thus far though.
Posted Image

#5 tcolberg

tcolberg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:22 AM

Maybe Cheapy was so excited by Ghostbusters The Game that his undies exploded?

#6 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:55 AM

Wombat, you're forgetting that the GameCube controllers also lacked a select button AND something overlooked but important, which is also something Wii analog sticks lack, which are the clickable sticks, which are often (especially in shooters) used as buttons (more often than not for crouching and melee).

LittleBigPlanet had something similar to what Ratchet & Clank is doing (I'm guessing this is what Cheapy was thinking of). But eventually, the two main pre-order items (The Kratos costume and Nariko costume) came out as DLC packs. The latter being the rarer and more desired, although it eventually came out cheaper.

Edited by KingBroly, 09 July 2009 - 07:14 AM.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#7 triforcer

triforcer

I'd buy that for a dollar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

o god, cheapy's balls are trying to escape!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 paintball745

paintball745

PHD in deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:07 AM

sweet thanks for another but were is that little skit cheapy did about the multi pass from that was funny as hell.

#9 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:20 AM

sweet! another cagcast!

#10 volt1up

volt1up

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:55 AM

It's a combination of testicle acid (aka ball sweat) that weakens the fabric and the resulting claw marks are a result of ball scratching and poorly kept nails.

also way to put a pic of blue balls right next to that pic.

On the Nintendo name thing, i think their name is the only thing that saved them from doing any worse with the gamecube.

Edited by volt1up, 09 July 2009 - 08:44 AM.

#11 MattJ1991

MattJ1991

Cheap Ass Matthew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:02 AM

Just listened, great episode as always, you two seemed more "into" the show this week then the last couple. I still want to hear your famous moving story Cheapy! You better get to that next week...or else.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:13 AM

Looks to me like Tai has 7 days.

#13 iPhone

iPhone

Forward thinking.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

1. Collect Cheapy's underwear.
2. Slash holes in them.
3. ???
4. Profit!

#14 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

Cheapy, I guess you're new nickname is "Razor pubes".

Do you send your laundry out, or do it yourself at home? Is it all the same brand that is shredded in the crotch?

#15 Conboy

Conboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

Nice underwear picture Cheapy!! You need to remove the underwear before you manscape down here, this will keep you from cutting your underwear.

Really though, stop digging and scratching your sack, and your underwear will remain in tact.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:11 PM

OMG, Cheapy, a Levitz reference! i actually went to that store when i was a kid. it's gone now. memories~

btw, is Shipwreck so busy with reviews that he has no time for the CAG Foreplay shows anymore? i miss the Foreplay and i would like to hear Shippy's comments about a game he reviewed with Mrs. Shipwreck chiming in.

and yes Cheapy, i'm a jerkoff too. i paid $50 for Live because i forgot about the renewal date and they renewed before i could get the code cheaper elsewhere.

last but not least, about the Ratchet preorder bonuses: Wombat, you are 100% correct sir! i cannot agree with you more. it was such a disaster when it was announced.

Edited by LiK, 09 July 2009 - 03:50 PM.

63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#17 Cursor

Cursor

Livin' a CAG paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

Don't be a jackass, Cheapy. You don't need an iPhone 3GS. It's a very small upgrade. Wait for next year's model, which will come out in 11 short months.

Use that money on something else... like coming to PAX! Use the "Mr. Mom needs to get out more or he'll go nuts" angle with your wife. Take Tai down to OG on the shinkansen and fly to Seattle out of the Kansai airport.

#18 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:56 PM

Re: Battlefield 1943. This is because EA insists on using their own shitty matchmaking servers. They got the right to do that back in the Xbox Live early days because they were by far the biggest game publisher. But we saw the same problems with Orange Box Team Fortress and other games. They also have a habit of shutting down the servers for older games. Somthing the Xbox Live servers have never done.

#19 banodyne

banodyne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:59 PM

1. Collect Cheapy's underwear.
2. Slash holes in them.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Are they cut with his razor sharp pubes? That was thing that had me laughing the most.

#20 bjkrautk

bjkrautk

Now with Added Sarcasm.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

As for the Burn Notice pilot...I agree with Wombat, that you really don't need to see it first. I hooked on to the show around episode 3-4, and had no problem following things.

Feel free to watch it later, if only to hear Fiona's Irish accent (which disappears after the pilot).

#21 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

As for the Burn Notice pilot...I agree with Wombat, that you really don't need to see it first. I hooked on to the show around episode 3-4, and had no problem following things.

Feel free to watch it later, if only to hear Fiona's Irish accent (which disappears after the pilot).

the Geekbox podcast pimps Burn Notice soooo much.
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#22 fastdiver82

fastdiver82

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

you know Cheapy that happens to mine as well, and i still haven't figured it out, the tears look exactly identical, must be underwear gnomes

#23 bobthecat23

bobthecat23

Més que un Club

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

About fucking time cheapy.

Posted Image

#24 rogueweapon

rogueweapon

FREEyourMIND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Cheapy, I like how you managed to take a picture of your holy underwear while you are still wearing them, your legs are in the shot. And the only way you need the new iphone is if you have $400 burning a hole in your pocket, all your other arguments for getting it are invalidated by the fact that you work from home and don't go anywhere and have ready access to a real camera or camcorder. btw Wombat, there is something seriously wrong with that show Yo Gaba Gaba and I'm not just talking about the flaming gay guy in orange. One more thing, in those 4 hrs of the FDR documentary, did they mention that he was a 33rd degree Freemason and put the pyramid with the all seeing eye of Ra on the back of the $1 dollar bill and other crazy shit, or did they say he was a just a good guy? Good show fellas.
Posted Image

GET SMART, sub my videos & favorites on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/rogueweapon

@rogueweapon twitter
http://www.twitter.com/rogueweapon

#25 critical1000

critical1000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

If I had to hazard a guess, Cheapy snapped that picture of his shorts with his iPhone while sitting on his hi-tech toilet, taking a shit.:applause:

#26 Ronin559

Ronin559

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

The more I listen to your podcast the more I think we must be related, except I am Hispanic and I am not a Jew. But between Cheepy’s black underwear comment and Wambat purchasing a “real” bedroom set for the first time sound a lot like my life. Maybe our lives are just on similar timeline (my daughter turning 18 months) but I feel as if I really relate to the two of you. Between your movie, TV show, and gaming *cough*360overPS3*cough* preferences, I am amazed about how much I have I common with the two of you. So please continue your fart, poop, and wang jokes with the peppering of video game info here and there, I always enjoy listening to the shows, it is nice to know I am not the only perverted loser in the world.

Question for Wambat, does DJ Lance (FromYo Gabba Gabba) work in your office? If so can you get me an autograph for my daughter?

p.s. I heard the Palm Pre is developing an app for Xbox’s Project Natal, it is going to be called the Pre-Natal.

#27 youruglyclone

youruglyclone

Last Man in Userplane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:13 PM

Multimedia 1 is now "video games new york" it's on 6th and bowery.

#28 McWeen

McWeen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:41 PM

p.s. I heard the Palm Pre is developing an app for Xbox’s Project Natal, it is going to be called the Pre-Natal.

No that project got aborted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George W Bush: "I promise you that the terrorists will suffer like G did."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#29 paintball745

paintball745

PHD in deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

^^^ comment of the week right there folks.

#30 ShinAkumA21

ShinAkumA21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

CheapyD got CheapyBalls