Peggle & Peggle Nights - $9.95 Each (after 50%OFF) @ PopCap Games until 7/18

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

PopCap Games is offering downloads for individual Peggle Games at a reduced price for a Limited Time! Both games are discounted from $20 until July 18.
Peggle - $9.95
Peggle Nights - $9.95

Also PopCap is selling both games together for $14.95. That's about $7.48 per game!

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#2 Liveforlaughs76

Liveforlaughs76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

so now they're on sale for the same price that they've been for months on steam. Great job popcap!:roll:

#3 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, I know the games have been cheaper on other sites and Steam...but hey this is from the official PopCap website. So it must be good!

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#4 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

BigFishGames has them for $6.99 each, all the time. This is what most of us would call "not a deal".

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#5 guessed

guessed

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

Can they be installed on more than one computer, or would my wife and I need to buy them twice?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#6 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:21 PM

BigFishGames has them for $6.99 each, all the time. This is what most of us would call "not a deal".

Ya win some, ya lose some I guess. I searched Peggle in the search bar and didn't see the deal on BFG. Do they sell both games for $7 each?

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#7 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

Good try, Hypertails.

Each game is $7 a piece at BigFish and $10 a piece at Steam.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#8 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

Here's a weird option:

I saw the overpriced ($8) Peggle coin they sell, and wanted to know how much shipping was, so I added it to my cart (no luck on shipping quote, they want way too much info to get to the semi-final screens).

I noticed there were a few special deals listed on the cart page, one of which was Peggle Nights for $4.99, showing a regular price of $9.99. I think their system doesn't recognize the sale, so it's actually 75% off if you add it to an existing order.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#9 Numarx

Numarx

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Can they be installed on more than one computer, or would my wife and I need to buy them twice?

My mom & dad both share the same account on Big Fish Games, they both install the same games on separate computers. They buy quite a bit from there too.

I know they do share the same games/account, but I don't sit and watch exactly how.

http://www.bigfishgames.com

Edited by Numarx, 12 July 2009 - 01:33 PM.
Adding link

#10 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

At BigFish you have an unlimited # of installations as far as I know. With Popcap it's 5 installations.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#11 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:37 PM

Hm, thanks for post, even if the games are cheaper elsewhere - now i know where they are cheaper at least =) Posted Image

It's a reason I love CAG. Even if a deal looks good, someone will mention a cheaper location for the game. Glad to help you guys out.

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png