Photo
- - - - -

Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1094 replies to this topic

#1 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook....ly/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedeald...orum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedeald....com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedeald...ewforum.php?f=1

Edited by drfrielgood, 08 January 2010 - 12:12 AM.

Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#2 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

Great deal on some of those games. Might be in for Guitar Hero world tour and Grid for 360.

Fable 2 is a must buy at $25.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#3 Sexbomb

Sexbomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:27 PM

Is there a demo for fable?

#4 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Is there a demo for fable?

Nope, no Fable demo, but a quick google search would have told you that.

One question drfrielgood? Do you sell the Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel apart? I'm interested in it.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV).

#5 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

big sale. much obliged drfrielgood
Posted Image

#6 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

Anyone know if Siren Blood Curse is a good deal? I don't want to download it and I can't find it on gamestop, amazon, gamefly, etc. I wasn't sure if it goes by another name because I can't find the retail price anywhere.

#7 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

One question drfrielgood? Do you sell the Halo Wars Genesis Graphic Novel apart? I'm interested in it.

Yes, I do. I just sent you a PM.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#8 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Anyone know if Siren Blood Curse is a good deal? I don't want to download it and I can't find it on gamestop, amazon, gamefly, etc. I wasn't sure if it goes by another name because I can't find the retail price anywhere.

You probably can't find the game listed in those places because it's an import from the U.K. It's a download-only game in the U.S.

#9 Quintox

Quintox

Chicken Chaser

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

Pretty decent deals

#10 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

You probably can't find the game listed in those places because it's an import from the U.K. It's a download-only game in the U.S.

Thanks, my connection is too unstable for a 10gb download. May jump on the deal then.

#11 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

Does the Nintendo DS USB charger work with the original phatty DS or just the lite.

I know the listing says DS Lite, but I've seen lots of DS accessories listed as DS Lite but also work for the DS Phat.

#12 Fearia

Fearia

I'a Cthulhu!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Fallout 3 is kind of tempting for the PS3 . . .

#13 YodaEXE

YodaEXE

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

Bit disappointed to see that Rock Band 2 is on sale for pretty much all systems except for PS3. I've been looking to pick it up since I got Guitar Hero World Tour. Guess the search continues!

Does the Nintendo DS USB charger work with the original phatty DS or just the lite.

I know the listing says DS Lite, but I've seen lots of DS accessories listed as DS Lite but also work for the DS Phat.

The old Phat DS uses a different charge port than the DSL, so no, it won't work.
Posted Image

#14 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Bit disappointed to see that Rock Band 2 is on sale for pretty much all systems except for PS3. I've been looking to pick it up since I got Guitar Hero World Tour. Guess the search continues!

The old Phat DS uses a different charge port than the DSL, so no, it won't work.

You are correct on the DS Lite charger.

We do have Rock Band 2 for PS3 for $37.95 in our store:

http://www.gamedeald...hp?product=1258

I can't discount the PS3 version as much as the other two since it's region-free and sells so well to international buyers.

#15 AceSXE

AceSXE

They Hate Logic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:16 PM

grid is super tempting hmmm
Posted Image

#16 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

Forgot to thank everyone that got in on the 4000 XBL Points + Saints Row 2 deal. That one sold out early this morning. They will all ship out tomorrow.

#17 tcolberg

tcolberg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Forgot to thank everyone that got in on the 4000 XBL Points + Saints Row 2 deal. That one sold out early this morning. They will all ship out tomorrow.

Crap, that sounds like it was a crazy deal.

Oh well, at least Fable II is quite tempting.

#18 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:25 AM

I know this is probably listed somewhere, but do "used' games (specifically Guitar Hero World Tour PS3) come with box or manual?

#19 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:29 AM

I know this is probably listed somewhere, but do "used' games (specifically Guitar Hero World Tour PS3) come with box or manual?

Yes, they come with both. The only games that don't come with the case and manual are the Halo and Grand Theft Auto collections.

#20 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:40 AM

Not bad. I might've picked up Siren, but I know shipping will take it over $30

#21 randomthinker

randomthinker

Demonic Imperator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:48 AM

Man, sick deal on fable 2. May have to buy it again...

Promote Infantile Spasms Awareness: Marissa's Bunny
Posted Image

#22 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:56 AM

Nice deals, doc.

Thanks, I tried to put together a diverse collection of them!

#23 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:09 AM

How much do you guys charge for shipping?

#24 EeveeFanboy

EeveeFanboy

Likes Eevee too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:17 AM

Thanks. Finally picked up the 2GB memory stick like I said I was going to last time it was on sale :P
Posted Image

#25 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

How much do you guys charge for shipping?

Just put stuff into your cart and "submit" the order. You'll see how much you'll get charged to ship the stuff you're interested in. His shipping is a bit high, but it's a small business. I think we sometimes get spoiled by the free and/or cheap shipping large corporations can offer.

#26 drfrielgood

drfrielgood

www.gamedealdaily.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

I will be out of the office until Monday, July 20th and will answer any questions the night of my return.

#27 anthonyd46

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

I will be out of the office until Monday, July 20th and will answer any questions the night of my return.

does that mean nothing will be shipped till then? i ordered a 200 point code earlier and was hoping to get it today

#28 velvet396

velvet396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:46 AM

His first post said nothing will ship until his return...

#29 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

Gunstar Heroes GBA is a very good game with amazing graphics for GBA.

Great price too but may ship in bubble mailer in case you don't want a crushed box.

#30 JohnDM

JohnDM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2009 - 04:23 AM

Fable 2 is extremely tempting at $25. Seems that Guitar World World Tour is fairly expendable by any retailer seeing that GT5 is months away. It's the Madden of music games. Wish there was more PSP deals though.