Fluctuating In/Out of Stock: Ico Available USED On Gamestop.com! $29.99

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

This is going in/out of stock so keep checking or use store locator. This was the only time in recent memory I have seen the game available for purchase online on gamestop anyways.

Just thought I would share this with you all. Looks as though Ico is available for sale USED on gamestop.com for $29.99! I dont know what the going rate is on ebay right now but this seems like a pretty good price on this amazing/rare game.

Link:
http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=16438

Edited by ZxT Vendetta, 23 July 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#2 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

This 19.99 not too long ago, the price went up because the announcement of the Team ICO game for PS3

#3 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

yeah it was $19.99 but it was not available online. I got lucky and got 2 copies at B&M stores :)

I got one free during their last B2G1F too! :)

Just wanted to let people know of it. I think it is kind of a deal since it was going for like $40 on ebay.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#4 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:54 PM

lucky you. I got a copy a few months ago for $19.99. thing is I found two cases in the store and waited in line for 20+ min only to be told there's only one copy available. I made sure to take the better case and manual (yes both copies had manuals).

#5 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

"Used" for a game that may be disgustingly coated in God knows what fluids and spills is a little iffy for me. I'd like to check out the used products at the B & M because that way I know if I'm getting a case that's in okay shape, a manual and also I can ask for a different disc if they give me one of the many nasty ones they have. I don't mind buying used stuff once in a while, but I like to know how "used" it is, and what comes with it, and "used" online that may end up being just a disc "guaranteed to work", as they say, is too risky for the quality I demand from my collection.....without a picture or description it's too up in the air, but that's just my opinion.

$30 used is a good price for that compared to some places (but not all), I've looked for it on Ebay before, but I myself prefer to know what I'm buying first. Thanks for the heads up, I'm heading to Gamestop anyways for a return, I'll look and see if I can find a copy and if it's the same price.

#6 PCCharger

PCCharger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

This 19.99 not too long ago, the price went up because the announcement of the Team ICO game for PS3

Holy s#@t! you mean they are making one for PS3. That would be awesome as long as it's not some Shadow of The Colosus crap. I don't know why, but ICO is hands down the best game I ever played and actually finished.

#7 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

lucky you. I got a copy a few months ago for $19.99. thing is I found two cases in the store and waited in line for 20+ min only to be told there's only one copy available. I made sure to take the better case and manual (yes both copies had manuals).

Should have taken the other case and manual too

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#8 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

"Used" for a game that may be disgustingly coated in God knows what fluids and spills is a little iffy for me. I'd like to check out the used products at the B & M because that way I know if I'm getting a case that's in okay shape, a manual and also I can ask for a different disc if they give me one of the many nasty ones they have. I don't mind buying used stuff once in a while, but I like to know how "used" it is, and what comes with it, and "used" online that may end up being just a disc "guaranteed to work", as they say, is too risky for the quality I demand from my collection.....without a picture or description it's too up in the air, but that's just my opinion.

$30 used is a good price for that, I've looked for it on Ebay before, but I myself prefer to know what I'm buying first. Thanks for the heads up, I'm heading to Gamestop anyways for a return, I'll look and see if I can find a copy and if it's the same price.

If you're not happy with the condition you can always return it to your local Gamestop (with the packing slip).

#9 prateeko

prateeko

IN THE BUTT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:00 PM

I actually got this form them in store. It's almost mint, which is great for $18. I see they've raised the price since then...

#10 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

nabbed a sealed copy at sears a few years back for $4! it still sits there sealed

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#11 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Holy s#@t! you mean they are making one for PS3. That would be awesome as long as it's not some Shadow of The Colosus crap. I don't know why, but ICO is hands down the best game I ever played and actually finished.

He was referring to Last Guardian. That is the game that Team Ico is making for the PS3

That day was a great haul. Got Ico for free along with Devil Summoner (mint) and a complete near mint Xenosaga III

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#12 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, i was about to say, Guardian Heroes, but I knew that wasnt it

#13 RandyTsai

RandyTsai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

how is it back online again today at 3:40pm? There were 5 at 9 am pacific, but they were gone in minutes.

#14 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:15 PM

damn they are all gone now. dead deal now. will edit the OP

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#15 clockwork-zombie

clockwork-zombie

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\&#

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

At this price you might as well get the PAL version for $10 more so you can get all of the bonus content and unlockables in the game.

#16 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:57 PM

At this price you might as well get the PAL version for $10 more so you can get all of the bonus content and unlockables in the game.

Remember when they were going to have a new game+ mode that subtitled all the dialogue in English? Man I wish they hadn't removed that at the last minute.

#17 hostyl1

hostyl1

Rejoice commoners!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

Wow, this game keeps going up? When I bought it circa late 2004 early 2005 it was only $15 used @ GS. The copy was in real good condition too. Gotta love the pretty purple disks. *sigh*.

Maybe I should think about hocking my copy...
Posted Image

#18 Danil ACE

Danil ACE

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

I bought this for ~$15 brand new a few years back ;)

#19 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:10 AM

I got it also a few years back for under 10 in mint condition, now just waiting for my 40GB to be BC.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 BIG5

BIG5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:17 AM

Funny, I thought SotC was incredible, and ICO didn't really do it for me. The Last Guardian looks amazing, though.
Posted Image

#21 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:19 AM

That's weak... they raised the price?

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#22 cranguy

cranguy

with Rare Y-fold seal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:34 AM

And how do you propose that someone plays this on a NTSC TV? I actually own the limited edition PAL version and was lucky enough to buy it just before the huge Trico price spike. I've got a "way" to play imports, but the signal is the problem. Playing it is such a technical hassle that I probably never will.

Gamestop has outright refused me every time I ask this, when they can't find a game.

-Alex
qualitydisc2med.jpg

#23 hunterrogue

hunterrogue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

Make me an offer

#24 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:12 AM

6.50 shipped

Yep, let me buy the game for you for 30.00 pay 80 cents for D/C pay to ship it, AND deal with paypal fee's for... 6.50...

#25 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:22 AM

actually have 4 copies in my house 2 sealed . Quite possibly my favorite game ever made.

Kamagii.png

#26 SoulReaver

SoulReaver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

...wha? did not know this game was worth so much.
Free 360 game by completing 2 offers. If you don't believe it just give it a shot. I spent $4 to get Dead Space. $13 to get Madden 10. PM me if you need help.

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=234233

#27 Hyperlancer

Hyperlancer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:14 AM

Good thing I picked this up at GS less than a week ago for $18. It was in great condition too, surprisingly.

#28 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:22 AM

In stock now
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#29 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:25 AM

I really should have. Doubt the guy would have let me though. That GS was one of the few I went to that was very crowded so it could have been done easily 8-)

#30 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

I just got a mint ICO case/manual for free from Gamestop! They couldn't find the game so I asked if I could have the case and they obliged.