Reward Zone: Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Limited Edition 8/16

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

Save $20 with coupon on Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Limited Edition (xbox 360)

Original price is $50 > Some stores $30

In store only

Premium and unique box
Authentic SGT. Matt Baker Action Figure: 6 fully articulated collectible action figure with 13 accessories
Brothers in Arms Comic Book: The entire first issue
Poster Map of Operation Market Garden

Coupon for Reward Zone members only

Edited by maxim2boobles, 25 August 2009 - 07:43 PM.

Posted Image

#2 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:30 AM

I think I remember a store having this on manager's special for $25 or $30...wonder if they'll take the coupon too?

Posted Image

#3 nflsonic

nflsonic

Your Title is Not Enough

• CAGiversary!

Great, I spent a few hundred points on Goozex for the standard edition recently. Oh well, it's a good deal tho.

milesbanner.jpg

Currently Playing:
:ps4: BF4, inFamous: SS   :ps3:: The Last of Us |  :pc:: Starcraft 2 | :3ds:: Pokemon Y | :vita:: Tearaway |  :wiiu:: Zelda: WWHD 

#4 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

This is a pretty good deal for those who missed the LE for $20 on Newegg. The game's decent enough for $30 and the figure is pretty well made.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:37 AM

I think I remember a store having this on manager's special for $25 or $30...wonder if they'll take the coupon too?

Saw the LE on the 50% off clearance table. They probably won't not take the coupon since the 50% off requires an override and say it is already a special offer.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#6 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:40 AM

picked up this LE for 12.48 for 360, they had a special 75% off clearance section and I nabbed the last one! Last time I went back to that store they had one copy left of the ps3 version at 50% off, so it was about $25.

downsouthtigger.png         ach.png

#7 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

GS's here still have it for $20, covered in dust.

538822.png

#8 RatedRSuperstar

RatedRSuperstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

I'd recommend the game to anyone interested. SP is a solid fun romp of about 8 hours.

#9 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:28 PM

It was $20 at newegg, not sure if it still is. Not too bad a deal, but i've seen better.

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?

#10 heyyoeddie

heyyoeddie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

Baldwin, NY store has them @ $29.99 before coupon. $10.85 each after coupon & tax.

They also have Saints Row 2 CE (PS3) for $23.99 and there's a $10 coupon on the Reward Zone site.

I survived the great Long Island CAG Meet-Up of 2008.

#11 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:13 PM

I played this game last year. It's a pretty solid shooter that a lot of people missed. Take a look at it if you need to kill a week of summer. I think there's even an achievement based on playing on a certain day in September.

#12 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

This game's collector edition is $30 at my BB. Regular price markdown. I wonder if they'll take the coupon.

#13 Mike Toole

Mike Toole

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

This game's collector edition is $30 at my BB. Regular price markdown. I wonder if they'll take the coupon.

They will. I just bagged two :360: versions for $10 each. Cambridge MA Best Buy has two more if any local CAGses want 'em.

Thanks for the coupon OP, nice find!
Posted Image

#14 JohnnyDrama

JohnnyDrama

VICTORY!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

The BB near my work still has them for $50 before coupon, I'll probably check the BB near my house to see how much it costs there.

#15 arthritisarty

arthritisarty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:53 AM

No one will believe me, but I got this for 1.19.
It was marked down to 20 at the BB by my house, and after talking to the manager, I managed to get it for -0.01 + (6% tax on 20 bucks in michigan) 1.20.

Noizzzee!!!!11

#16 HiddenPanda

HiddenPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

I played this game last year. It's a pretty solid shooter that a lot of people missed. Take a look at it if you need to kill a week of summer. I think there's even an achievement based on playing on a certain day in September.

You just awoke the achievement whore in me

#17 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:01 AM

You just awoke the achievement whore in me

The most annoying achievement is having to play 100 days in a row.

You can trick it by changing your time zone clock back and forth so it thinks its a new day. Its very annoying, but better than making sure you play it for 100 days.

evophile.pngevophile.png

#18 180husher

180husher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:39 AM

No one will believe me, but I got this for 1.19.
It was marked down to 20 at the BB by my house, and after talking to the manager, I managed to get it for -0.01 + (6% tax on 20 bucks in michigan) 1.20.

Noizzzee!!!!11

Damn, I was just about to brag about how I got it for $5! Half off of $50 and then $20 off for the coupon. It took two manager overrides but I got it. They tried to tell me that $25 was a sale price and the coupon didn't apply to sale prices, but I told him that they've been $25 for almost a month now. One more left in Woodbridge, VA if someone else wants to give it a try.

Posted Image

#19 arthritisarty

arthritisarty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:46 AM

Damn, I was just about to brag about how I got it for $5! Half off of $50 and then $20 off for the coupon. It took two manager overrides but I got it. They tried to tell me that $25 was a sale price and the coupon didn't apply to sale prices, but I told him that they've been $25 for almost a month now. One more left in Woodbridge, VA if someone else wants to give it a try.

Ha I would've paid 5, even 10.
It's kinda fun too, even though I'm mostly into 2d Fighters.....
lol

#20 JohnnyDrama

JohnnyDrama

VICTORY!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:07 AM

The 2nd BB I went to had it marked at $49.99 on the shelf, but at the checkout it rang up at $30.99, and after coupon and tax it was $12.01 total. I did run into a bit of trouble though since it looked like the coupon wouldn't work, but I guess the cashier forgot to hit Total or something and eventually the $20 was taken off.

#21 cdigital41

cdigital41

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:19 AM

$30 at my local Best Buy and after coupon got it for $10.79. Thanks OP!

#22 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:55 AM

Yup. A 50 point achievements for playing on sept 17th. Achievements aside it's a very solid game that was highly underated. Great deal for a great game :)

#23 Filbert

Filbert

tough nut to crack

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:12 AM

*sigh* I just had someone scan this at my local best but and it came up for $50. It's still not worth it.
Posted Image

#24 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:26 AM

The coupon says not valid on sale prices or any other promotions. That's a clear signal for the cashiers at the BB in my area to reject it since there is already a 50% off clearance override on the game.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#25 180husher

180husher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

The coupon says not valid on sale prices or any other promotions. That's a clear signal for the cashiers at the BB in my area to reject it since there is already a 50% off clearance override on the game.

Manager read that to me but still did the override for the coupon...might be worth a shot.

Posted Image

#26 AlphaHunter

AlphaHunter

Would You Kindly...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

Thanks OP!! Got one for $1.50.. They had all of the LEs out in the aisle at B2G1, grabbed the last one for 360.

#27 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:09 PM

Manager read that to me but still did the override for the coupon...might be worth a shot.

Got denied today sadly at my Best Buy.

evophile.pngevophile.png

#28 BleedBlue08

BleedBlue08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

I picked one up last night for $12.01 after coupon. The employee couldn't believe it haha. I used some reward zone coupons and ended up getting it for $6 bucks or so. There were 7 more or so in Mission Viejo, CA.

#29 supaet

supaet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:27 AM

got denied.
the regular price is $40, there is a 50% off that's key in by the cashier. She scanned the coupon, but it doesn't do anything. Even though I bought other stuff with it, but there is no way that I can get it for $40-50%-$20 = free

I wish the price was still $50 at my bb

#30 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:54 AM

Got the deal for $10 in WA. 2 more boxes left in store. Thank You me.
Posted Image