Photo
- - - - -

Peggle: Dual Shot DS - $7.78 through Target [OOS] at Amazon or $4.98 at Target B&M

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

An even greater deal than that last Peggle deal.

http://www.amazon.co...id=CIX1UXYA1IL0

If your local Target has it in stock, looks like it's $4.98 in-store.
http://www.target.co...k:peggle&page=1

Edited by utopianmachine, 25 August 2009 - 05:04 PM.

#2 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:52 PM

In for one - thanks OP! $8 and change w/ tax in Mass.

#3 loserboy

loserboy

The Cubs STILL suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

In for one, thanks.

#4 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

Thanks, OP. Maybe I'll get this for my GF's birthday to go with the other DS games.

#5 gibbyva

gibbyva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:29 PM

In for one, thx

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

So much for the DOTD @ $9.98 last week being such a great value. :bomb:

#7 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:06 PM

Serenity now!

#8 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

I feel you. A Target one exit down from me has this game in stock, online says, so I think I'll scurry out in a bit and check that out. $5 is a steal. I think I paid that much for the iPod version of the first game, a couple years ago.

#9 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:09 PM

Pretty good reviews on it, too! I've played the PC version - VERY addictive!!!

#10 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

omg wtg it's oos

#11 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:31 PM

I feel you. A Target one exit down from me has this game in stock, online says, so I think I'll scurry out in a bit and check that out. $5 is a steal. I think I paid that much for the iPod version of the first game, a couple years ago.

There's one store in my local area that seems to have it, though I wouldn't be able to run by there until Friday, so it's a bit of a moot point now, unless it's still there on Friday.

#12 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

There's one store in my local area that seems to have it, though I wouldn't be able to run by there until Friday, so it's a bit of a moot point now, unless it's still there on Friday.

Who knows? Something like this might actually not be advertised in store as this sale price. :bouncy:

#13 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

Who knows? Something like this might actually not be advertised in store as this sale price. :bouncy:

After waiting for someone to pick up my call for about 10 minutes, I just went to my store, stood around for about 20 minutes waiting for the employee to even find the game in their system, and then another 20 minutes for them to come back and tell me they have none in stock even though the computer says 5.

Oh well, at least got it through Amazon and had to pay for shipping, but at least saves me from dealing with Target again.
Posted Image

#14 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

But you also got $5 of mp3s if you like that sort of thing, so its reasonable.

#15 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

Out of stock through Amazon. Best bet is to try your local Target now. I'll be checking mine out shortly.

Also, gotta say, the pricing on this through AZ is crazy. Not even half an hour ago, it was showing $13.98. Now it's up to $16.98.

#16 manthing

manthing

etc, etc, etc, etc,

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

YMMV on in-store pricing.

Some Targets have this game ringing up out of the system.
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#17 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

YMMV on in-store pricing.

Some Targets have this game ringing up out of the system.

It actually showed up as $4.98 earlier on Target's site before I went to the store, and now it doesn't even give a price. But when I asked the employee, they told me it was $4.98, even though they couldn't find any of the 5 that was suppose to be there. Manager was even more useless. Fantastic.
Posted Image

#18 leftwing1018

leftwing1018

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

They had it for $4.98 at my target... but they had none left :(

Was gonna grab as many as I could and trade-in to amazon for $3 profit ea.

#19 game addict

game addict

must...have....games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

I just got back from my local target and they didn't have any in stock even though the online store finder said they did. The guy told me that they had clearanced this item awhile ago, so it is going to be YMMV on this one.

#20 Shimmerz

Shimmerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

19.99 at my Target

#21 Spoit

Spoit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

Yeah, I bought one at my target yesterday, but they said that it wasn't supposed to be carried anymore and pulled the 4 others off the shelf

#22 vwbeetlvr

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:40 PM

Wow i just got the last one at the Clifton, NJ target. It was marked at $2.54?!?!??? I'm not even going to begin to wonder where they came up with that price. I wasn't even going in for it and just found it and came to post about what I found.

http://www.facebook....b&id=1626818958

sorry about the out of focus cell phone pic.

Edited by vwbeetlvr, 25 August 2009 - 07:07 PM.

538006.png

#23 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

Wow i just got the last one at the Clifton, NJ target. It was marked at $2.54?!?!??? I'm not even going to begin to wonder where they came up with that price. I wasn't even going in for it and just found it and came to post about what I found.

Talk about a steal. :applause:

#24 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

I've played and have to say that it sucks. It doesn't have any of the style of the pc or iPod touch versions. On the other hand, and unlike the iPod touch version, it does have the music, bit the graphics just don't do this game justice. My only interest would be if it's a good flip anywhere.

#25 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

Just got back from my local Target that said it was in stock online. Couldn't find it on the shelves, so asked associate who went and looked in the back. After ten minutes and another person's help, he found 4 copies. I bought 1. $5.34 after tax.

#26 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

This seems REALLY YMMV, and should probably be in the clearance thread. I ended up at two stores today, both of which had it in stock according to the website...and neither of which actually did have the game in stock, even after I asked employees for help.

It's not the end of the world, but I don't own Peggle in any form and, right now, $5 is about all I can afford to spend on it. :-?

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#27 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

This seems REALLY YMMV, and should probably be in the clearance thread. I ended up at two stores today, both of which had it in stock according to the website...and neither of which actually did have the game in stock, even after I asked employees for help.

It's not the end of the world, but I don't own Peggle in any form and, right now, $5 is about all I can afford to spend on it. :-?

Well originally this post is for it being on sale at Amazon thru Target, so technically it does deserve its own thread, its just that its oos thru Amazon and hes giving people options to go check in store for it now. So it works.
Posted Image

#28 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

Just missed out at a Target I went to. Guy said he knew it was $4.98 on clearance, they had three but confirmed they were out. Now the hunt is on...
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#29 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:05 AM

Does anyone know what warrants Target to mark the availability online for the instore as Available or Limited Availability? I'm not sure if limited means one, or two, or under ten, etc. and was curious if anyone else knew.

The Target closest to me is the only one showing availability that I can actually get to. However, I've been looking for this game on and off for a while now and it keep scanning in the system as available, but I've never seen a copy, so I'm thinking they may either be stashed somewhere or were stolen. I never asked anyone because I figured that it wasn't worth it since it would was higher at that point. I'm going to ask next time I go, but was just curious how likely my chances are the game is available somewhere. I always have good luck finding employees with the hand scanners, so that is a plus.

I was just at Target today and now wish I would have checked this when I was there, so here I go again :roll: I probably won't make a special trip since I've not been able to find it in the past, but I can't remember what it was ringing up. I believe it was scanning for $4.98 with my UPC list, but can't remember for sure (wasn't expecting to go and my lists were at home today :cry: ) but I'm not too hopeful it will be there, but maybe I will get lucky :bouncy:

Thanks for the post OP!!!

#30 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:08 AM

I found 3 at a Target in Des Moines. They rang up out of system. I told them they were $1.25/ea. The clerk typed that in and I paid. Great deal. One for me, one for my brother, and one for my mother.