Photo
- - - - -

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection XBOX 360 $29.99 pre-order at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:52 AM

Haven't seen a better deal for it yet.
http://www.amazon.co...KX0DER&v=glance

Mods' edit:
PS3 version is still $32.49. 360 version dropped to $29.99.

Edited by shrike4242, 02 September 2009 - 04:04 PM.

#2 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:02 AM

Thanks, haven't seen any nice pre-order deals for the 360 one. I'm all over this.

#3 Triz

Triz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

It was 29.99 at one point cause thats what my preorder price is at. Granted this was probably 6 months ago.

#4 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:27 AM

Excellent. Had the PS3 version on order, but I think I'd prefer the 360 triggers for pinball.

#5 Hardware

Hardware

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

Hoping this sells well so they do more tables for DLC or a Collection 2 would be nice. In for 1.

#6 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Excellent. Had the PS3 version on order, but I think I'd prefer the 360 triggers for pinball.

I agree, but how are they going to handle tilt? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth $30 for Medieval Madness and achievements, since I already have this on Wii.

#7 JohnDoe8865

JohnDoe8865

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

Just put down my pre-order. Thanks.

#8 Hardware

Hardware

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

I agree, but how are they going to handle tilt? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth $30 for Medieval Madness and achievements, since I already have this on Wii.

Tales of Arabian is a top 10 pinball in the world, you also get No Good Gophers. I have the Wii version and PS2 version as well. I'd probably buy this without the 3 new tables simply for the better graphics. Buy it so they will make a Collection #2. lol. They need to know there are pinheads that are interested.

PS..I think Monster Bash was supposed to be on the PS3 version but I think they had licensing issues. Hopefully that becomes DLC in the future.

#9 Rouzhokuu

Rouzhokuu

Bio-Shocked!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

Also the same price for the PS3 version.

Try not to be so biased. Thanks.

#10 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:18 PM

Hoping this sells well so they do more tables for DLC or a Collection 2 would be nice. In for 1.

This exactly!! Will be buying this one for sure. :bouncy:Man I hope they make more of these, this game is one of the top 5 Wii games available, so I can't wait for the new tables!

PS3 owners can get this at New Egg for like $28 or so, from an older post FYI.

#11 dallow

dallow

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:28 PM

I almost ignored this thread as it only mentioned the 360.
Can you put PS3 in there. Gonna pre-order this!

#12 D. Monic

D. Monic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

The best deal on the PS3 version had already been posted/discussed in this thread ($27.99 shipped at Newegg). Unless you prefer Amazon to Newegg for some reason, Newegg is the way to go for the PS3 version.

I think the OP was likely aware of that previous thread and figured the best deal on the PS3 version had already been covered.

#13 dallow

dallow

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

The best deal on the PS3 version had already been posted/discussed in this thread ($27.99 shipped at Newegg). Unless you prefer Amazon to Newegg for some reason, Newegg is the way to go for the PS3 version.

I think the OP was likely aware of that previous thread and figured the best deal on the PS3 version had already been covered.

Ooooh, thanks for that actually. Will tell a friend about it.
But I have Prime, ECA and credit with Amazon making it a better overall deal for me here.
"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487

#14 Easy Reader

Easy Reader

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:51 PM

Thanks, I didn't realize this was getting a 360 release.

I missed out on the Gottlieb collection, so I'm glad to get this.

I've heard Pinball FX will be 400 points the week of the 21st. :)

#15 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

In for a copy w/ECA discount and Amazon credit used for the purchase. About as cheap as the PS3 version at NewEgg, and I'd rather have this on the 360.

Thanks for the post, OK.

#16 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:19 PM

I cant decide whether to get this game for 360 or PS3. I like both controllers the same. Otherwise the games are identical right? I guess achievements are the only other difference.

#17 weevles

weevles

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

Is this any different from the Wii version? While I loved that game, I didn't care for having to unlock all the tables and having to "earn" the credits. Also, not too crazy about paying a $10 or more premium for having it on an "HD" platform. :p

#18 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:55 PM

3 additional tables

#19 James in VA

James in VA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:55 AM

Tales of Arabian is a top 10 pinball in the world, you also get No Good Gophers. I have the Wii version and PS2 version as well. I'd probably buy this without the 3 new tables simply for the better graphics. Buy it so they will make a Collection #2. lol. They need to know there are pinheads that are interested.
PS..I think Monster Bash was supposed to be on the PS3 version but I think they had licensing issues. Hopefully that becomes DLC in the future.

Very cool to see CAGs speaking knowledgably about real pinball tables. I'm a pretty big fan of pinball (own 5 machines in my home arcade) so I'm digging that this is coming out for 360 and PS3. Too bad that Monster Bash will be missing. Also would have been cool if they could have somehow put in Revenge From Mars!

I think the next PHOF should be "The Stern Collection" since they've made a number of cool tables in the past several years including Lord of the Rings and Terminator 3 just to name a few.

#20 roguejedi5

roguejedi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:38 AM

I love the Wii version, but i am not too sure i want to get this just for 3 more tables. Going to just rented first before i decide to get it.
And there is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me. --- Bruce Wayne

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. --- Ferris Bueller

#21 2n2

2n2

Pro game backlog builder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:42 AM

I love the Wii version, but i am not too sure i want to get this just for 3 more tables. Going to just rented first before i decide to get it.

Unless you already have Gamefly, a rental's almost 1/3 the price of the game. For a $30 game you've played on the wii, it's probably just worth waiting for reviews.

#22 Hardware

Hardware

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Very cool to see CAGs speaking knowledgably about real pinball tables. I'm a pretty big fan of pinball (own 5 machines in my home arcade) so I'm digging that this is coming out for 360 and PS3. Too bad that Monster Bash will be missing. Also would have been cool if they could have somehow put in Revenge From Mars!

I think the next PHOF should be "The Stern Collection" since they've made a number of cool tables in the past several years including Lord of the Rings and Terminator 3 just to name a few.

Nice! I only own a Lethal Weapon 3 which is actually in great shape. Unfortunately I only have room for one table. Recently I was thinking about upgrading to STTNG, but been busy with friends weddings and whatnot. This video pinball version will be nice to hold me over til I have a larger area to expand my collection.

#23 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:58 PM

No Good Gophers, Medieval Madness & Tales of the Arabian Nights??? This might, finally, push me into buying a 360 or PS3. Or are they going to release a new version for the Wii with the new tables and better physics? Hmm... maybe I do need a 360 Arcade after all....

EDIT: Damn - it looks like the amazon 360 console promos are over? Sigh.

#24 woof321

woof321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

I cant decide whether to get this game for 360 or PS3. I like both controllers the same. Otherwise the games are identical right? I guess achievements are the only other difference.

I was thinking of getting the PS3, since I assumed table nudging would be enabled through the motion sensors. Apparently it isn't though. Really strange.

#25 James in VA

James in VA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:06 PM

360 version pre-order down to $29.99 at Amazon. Now to add the ECA discount . . . :D

#26 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

360 version pre-order down to $29.99 at Amazon. Now to add the ECA discount . . . :D

I just saw this so now I might bite...

#27 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

My order automatically adjusted from my pre-order I placed on Monday, when it was $32.49 before my ECA discount. Now it's showing $29.99 - $3.00 (ECA discount) for $26.99, and $2.52 back to my gift card account.

#28 robb01

robb01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

might have to pick this one up

#29 Guest_crazy blain_*

Guest_crazy blain_*

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:56 PM

I'm in, looks awesome and it has PINBOT !!!

#30 Hardware

Hardware

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

I haven't been this excited about a video game in years. I usually don't get worked up cause I set myself up for disappointment, but seeing how good the ps2 and wii versions were it's hard not to be excited. They have the ball physics pretty much nailed. 3 new top notch tables with updated graphics FTW. I don't recall any tables having DMD on the ps2/wii versions. Zen looks nice on 360, but the ball is just way too fast to get any accuracy down. Feel like a 32yo kid waiting for xmas.