• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

how is this site? never heard of them?

#3 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

You may want to mention this is for the 360 version.
Also: If you enjoy fighting games buy this, it is totally awesome and incredibly unique.

#4 MootPoon817

MootPoon817

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

How do I edit the thread title lol. And this site is good, they usually have very good deals on electronics. Bought a wireless router from them and some other things.

#5 stos289

stos289

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:11 PM

This would be an awesome deal, if not for the $14.99 shipping.

I think I'll take a pass on this one.

#6 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Doesn't seem to be a coupon for free shipping. You can become a "platinum member" which apparently gives you free shipping and access to other deals, 40 bucks a year. If their prices are competitive and you might use them for other things, it might be decent to sign up for, but I definitely won't bother.

Did find mention of signing up for a 1 month trial of platinum for 1$, but that seems to be old.

#7 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:19 PM

This would be an awesome deal, if not for the $14.99 shipping.

I think I'll take a pass on this one.

This...

I decided to see how much NFS Shift would cost to ship and it's $9.99

This website is a scam, artificially lowering the price to only charge an amount for shipping well beyond what it would actually cost.

Change the OP and thread title to $42 shipped.

#8 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

Still, this game is WELL worth $43 shipped, especially since it's still $60 MSRP, and few places have deals on it (if you can even manage to FIND a copy.) If you played Guilty Gear and/or have a taste for competitive 2D Fighting games, especially with the online play, this is a must for the price tag IMO.

#9 Chuplayer

Chuplayer

Anticitizen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:27 PM

Still too expensive for this pile of poo. Go buy Accent Core Plus instead.
Boycotting Digital Press for blatant anti-Semitism.

#10 Araxen

Araxen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:02 PM

Awesome deal for an awesome game!

#11 solarisv

solarisv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

Still, this game is WELL worth $43 shipped, especially since it's still $60 MSRP, and few places have deals on it (if you can even manage to FIND a copy.) If you played Guilty Gear and/or have a taste for competitive 2D Fighting games, especially with the online play, this is a must for the price tag IMO.

What are you talking about, this isn't the limited edition version. THe normal version retails for 49.99 and you can find it anywhere. Amazon has it for around $46 but I'm too lazy to check and u can knock off $5 more with ECA.

#12 lolwaut

lolwaut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

eCost is a HORRIBLE retailer. they sold be a broken refurb monitor right out of the box and they wouldnt let me refund or exchange. if your buying new from them then it might be a different story but definitely DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign up for their platinum club or whatever the Fuck it is.... just google ecost and youll get a billion horror stories.

#13 ItsaMeMario

ItsaMeMario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:15 PM

eCost is a HORRIBLE retailer. they sold be a broken refurb monitor right out of the box and they wouldnt let me refund or exchange. if your buying new from them then it might be a different story but definitely DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign up for their platinum club or whatever the Fuck it is.... just google ecost and youll get a billion horror stories.

QFT

I bought one thing off of the site years ago, because for some reason I thought it was associated with fry's electronics, and it refused to let me cancel an order 30 seconds after I placed it...

#14 sav2880

sav2880

Faster, Harder, SCOOTER!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

I got my cheap HDTV from them and haven't had any problems. My experience was to call and place the order over the phone, ended up saving me like $20 in shipping. Their web site ordering process does suck.

#15 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Not cool to leave the $15 shipping cost out of the thread title.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#16 Izod

Izod

CheepLikeASpoder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

Can someone edit the title, this is redonkerous, I actually got somewhat excited.

#17 johnsdoe00

johnsdoe00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

I would have so bought this if not for the ridiculous shipping.
Posted Image