Kamelot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:23 PM

Special Price $49.90
Regular Price $59.99

http://www.gogamer.c...3437f0fp0c0s710

Sale ends in about a day and a half

In Uncharted 2: Amongst Thieves fortune hunter Nathan Drake embarks on a journey that will push him to his physical, emotional and intellectual limits to discover the real truth behind the lost fleet of Marco Polo and the legendary Himalayan valley of Shambhala, more commonly known in the west as Shangri-La.

In 1292 Marco Polo departed the court of Kublai Khan in China with 14 ships filled with over 600 passengers and crew. Eighteen months later only one ship remained and 18 passengers survived. Marco Polo never revealed what happened to these lost ships. Embarking on a quest to find the lost fleet, fortune hunter Nathan Drake soon realizes Marco Polo was hiding a much bigger secret - he had gone on a secret expedition to find the mythical kingdom of Shambhala and to recover the legendary Cintamani Stone, the "Wish-fulfilling jewel" of Buddhist mythology. With this new information Drake settles on a new course, following Marco Polo's trail through a diverse range of exotic environments. This quest also pits him against a new, more formidable adversary - a ruthless, rogue paramilitary leader with a private army and a relentless ambition to recover the stone for himself.
-
Posted Image

#2 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

Estimated shipping is $3

Unless you can't get an ECA code or you hate Amazon, that is the way to go price wise. Not a bad outright price though
Posted Image

#3 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

come on! still no news from TRU and BB for possible GC promotions? The waiting for the next week's ads is killing me here... i need those info to figure out where to get my copy!

#4 uhoh_evo

uhoh_evo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:53 PM

This has already been mentioned as part of CheapyD's "gogamer just in time madness" thread.

#5 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

I cannot wait for this game, pre-ordered it from Amazon with release day shipping. I am trying to stay in the dark of game info beyond the beta/demo currently out, but the reviews are phenomenal for this game.

http://www.metacriti...s?q=uncharted 2

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#6 ace1233

ace1233

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

yea am also waiting for toysrus Giftcard, hopefully like it was with Batman