• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:42 PM

Go here: http://www.gohasting...u/278936858.uts

Select the $69.98 option for the Deluxe Edition. Go to checkout and enter code '302010' for 10% off. No tax it seems for NY. Total shipped is $65.98 ($62.99 + $2.99 shipping). This is great for those of us who were waiting for the ECA Amazon.com codes...

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2 heat13

heat13

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

Thanks for the link. Fry's sold out of the $59.99 deluxe edition and yes, waiting for the ECA amazon.com code ran out my patience. Again thanks.

#3 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:07 AM

works on anything, at least it works on the standard edition too.

ehhh, I want the deluxe but its cheaper if I wait on an amazon code, plus you get the artbook from there too right?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#4 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:11 AM

works on anything, at least it works on the standard edition too.

Correct. I figured the game is in high demand and a few places have been sold out so why not highlight this deal :)

#5 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

Correct. I figured the game is in high demand and a few places have been sold out so why not highlight this deal :)

Yeah, if I wasn't so stingy I'd jump on this. It would be just fantastic if the ECA codes came back and the deluxe was instantly sold out, and then I come back here and its gone too.

I should really jump on this, I'm just too cheap. I'll probably just end up with the standard edition.

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#6 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

still looking this....

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#7 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:17 AM

Yeah, if I wasn't so stingy I'd jump on this. It would be just fantastic if the ECA codes came back and the deluxe was instantly sold out, and then I come back here and its gone too.

I should really jump on this, I'm just too cheap. I'll probably just end up with the standard edition.

Amazon charges tax so even with 10% off with the ECA code, I'd have ended up paying $67.40 shipped at Amazon, versus $65.98 at goHastings...for what it's worth :)

#8 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

I dont get charged tax, but im not in NY

#9 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:58 AM

I dont get charged tax, but im not in NY

Lucky. This is my first order with goHastings.com, does anyone know how long it takes for their standard shipping?