Photo
- - - - -

Used 360 Deals at GameFly: Golden Axe $10, Stormrise $13, Rapala Fishing '09 $15

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:16 AM

Should be going live around 12:00AM Cali time.
All are used, but complete. Free shipping.

:360: Golden Axe $9.99
:360: Stormrise $12.99
:360: Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 $14.99

#2 LeRoy

LeRoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

Hmm...Kind of interested in Golden Axe even though I know it basically sucks.
Posted Image

#3 webdoggy

webdoggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?

EDIT: Didn't mean to put new in there. I must have still been asleep this morning when I posted that.

Edited by webdoggy, 15 October 2009 - 06:59 PM.

#4 MOTORCITY_MADMAN

MOTORCITY_MADMAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying new games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?

The manual and case come with game when you buy it.I think they are unused too.Ive had good luck with games being in good condition but Ive heard others say they've got some beatup discs.Not sure about guarantee.

#5 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:45 PM

Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying new games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?

I don't think they sell new games, but I believe the cases and instructions are new with the game being like new. I got prince of persia is amazing condition for $9.99 a few weeks ago and the game itself was like new condition. and yes you get the case and instructions guaranteed.

#6 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

Definitely interested in Golden Axe at that price.

#7 mahyar1

mahyar1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:02 PM

Even $10 is too much for Golden Axe. I think it's one of the worst 360 games, I've seen.

#8 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

When do these deals go live?

#9 i_bent_my_wookie

i_bent_my_wookie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

The price is accurate at check out. These deals seem to go live sometime in the middle of the night.

#10 TheGamesta

TheGamesta

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

...and end at noon or something? Goldenaxe is back up to 18.99 after checkout for me :(

#11 jjz203

jjz203

$19.99 or le$$ plea$e!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:44 PM

Even $10 is too much for Golden Axe. I think it's one of the worst 360 games, I've seen.

Really? I thought it was alright. And plus I love the nostalgia of seeing a favorite classic of mine get updated. Then again, I also really enjoyed Conan. haha. For those that are interested and didn't get in when GS had these brand new for $10, I say take the chance, it might surprise you.
:dunce: *~Don't argue with dumb people, they only bring you down to their level of logic and beat you senseless with their expertise~* :dunce:

(referring to BB) ...I feel like I'm robbing them blind. There is NO WAY they're making any money off of me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#12 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:24 PM

I picked up Golden Axe for 5$ during the Hollywood Video sale and it was just barely worth that price.

$10 might be a little steep.

If you're really into hack n' slash games then go for it, but don't expect much.

#13 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

I picked up Golden Axe for 5$ during the Hollywood Video sale and it was just barely worth that price.

$10 might be a little steep.

If you're really into hack n' slash games then go for it, but don't expect much.

See, that's the thing, I LOVE hack and slash games. Wet was awesome, Eat Lead was awesome, some of my favorite games on the system are hack and slash games, or shoot em ups.

#14 Shadows916

Shadows916

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

Golden Axe is meh- nothing like the originals. 10 bucks shipped would be worth it i suppose, but 10+shipping kills it. Played it for a couple hours then just got tired of it