Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk CAG T-shirts! - Final proofs added

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: What size are you?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What size are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:29 PM

New images added 4/28/04 - Final proofs

Shirts will go on sale after E3 (around mid may) and will cost less than $10.

Special thanks to Flak Beard (our logo contest winner) for the logo!

Posted Image

Close up of logo
Posted Image

#2 danh920

danh920

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:32 PM

I like the top one

#3 st0neface

st0neface

astro travellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:34 PM

I personally will buy one no matter what it looks like. That being said, I think if there was some way to put this logo on a shirt, it would kick some ass. http://cheapassgamer...ic.php?pic_id=6

EDIT: 1K yeah!

Posted Image

#4 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:36 PM

I don't know what should be on it but I should be featured some place on the shirt.

#5 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:37 PM

On the back, across the top you should put "Show me your titties, bitches"

#6 ex0

ex0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:43 PM

I like the curved "Cheapassgamer.com" on the top one, but the logo arrangement on the bottom one.

#7 Osh Kosh B'iotch

Osh Kosh B'iotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:44 PM

I don't know what should be on it but I should be featured some place on the shirt.

Posted Image

#8 Doylerulez

Doylerulez

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:46 PM

I always pictured something like Matt Lesko's shirt that makes him look like the Riddler.

The quote looks better with the -CheapyD below it, and I like Bag o' cash over the piggy bank.

#9 Quackzilla

Quackzilla

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:50 PM

The first one.

And will these be free?

#10 daphatty

daphatty

VTEC Bitches!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 April 2004 - 03:57 PM

I would suggest using a small logo similar to the one StoneFace suggested over the left or right side breast on the front of the shirt and then either of the two designs CheapyD posted on the back. That would look much cleaner.

And yes I would buy one! :D

#11 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:00 PM

Posted Image

It's fuckin' money baby. You couldn't keep in in stock if they were like this.

#12 dcfox

dcfox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:01 PM

Both shirts look great but they clash with my nintendo controller belt buckle.

#13 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:14 PM

I like the top one. The one st0neface made is tight too...

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#14 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:19 PM

I personaly think the one stoneface made kicks ass.

#15 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:21 PM

FYI, Stoneface did not make that logo, that is the logo contest winner made by Flak Beard.

#16 st0neface

st0neface

astro travellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:23 PM

Yeah, I just pulled it out of the gallery. I figured since it was the winner of the contest it deserved to be on the shirt.

Posted Image

#17 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:26 PM

Yeah, I'd like to get it on a shirt too, but it seems like we are having some technical issues which I'll let OKB explain.

#18 ft

ft

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:35 PM

I love the site, LOVE it, but I would never wear a shirt like this, even if it was free.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just letting Cheapy know in case he's planning on putting up some of his own cash to print shirts- which is very expensive and a hassle because you usually have no control over the sizes. You have to order in dozens, and it will be like 3 Small, 5 Medium, 3 Large, 1 Extra large. Then you're stuck with a bunch of smalls and mediums that won't sell.

#19 ghermey

ghermey

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:38 PM

It would be cool if the shirt had "Cheapassgamer.com" on the front and the rest of the pictures and the tag line from CheapyD's #1 on the back...can we get a discount if we buy them in bulk? :lol:

They'd make wonderful gifts for friends and family...for all occassions

#20 Osh Kosh B'iotch

Osh Kosh B'iotch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:42 PM

We're really trying to keep the cost down on printing these things. We get charged significantly more for each additional color, and that logo has at least three (and that's not including the background gray or the black drop shadow). Also we're working with limited colors from this printer.

I agree that Flak Beard's logo would look bad ASS on a shirt, so I'm going to try working with him and Cheapy to see what we can do.

#21 evilmax17

evilmax17

Yardsaling CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:43 PM

I plan on buying one of everything you make. Put me down for some XL goodness. I like the top one, and I'd like to see Flak Beard's Logo on one too. Also, any word on baseball caps?

EDIT: Just read OKB's post. Maybe you could make his logo in outline form, with one color? Definately smart to keep cost in mind too, this is CAG after all :wink:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 st0neface

st0neface

astro travellin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:45 PM

We're really trying to keep the cost down on printing these things. We get charged significantly more for each additional color, and that logo has at least three (and that's not including the background gray or the black drop shadow). Also we're working with limited colors from this printer.

I agree that Flak Beard's logo would look bad ASS on a shirt, so I'm going to try working with him and Cheapy to see what we can do.

I was thinking you could change the background to black, and change the fist to green, making it only one color, of course that is if Flak Beard is okay with that.

Posted Image

#23 dcfox

dcfox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:49 PM

Maybe Cheapy should start a pre order progam to see who wants a shirt so he doesn't get stuck buying to many or to little or the wrong sizes.

#24 Naughty_Insomniac

Naughty_Insomniac

Hooray Beer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 04:54 PM

I was thinking you could change the money to be green, instead of that grey. The thumbnail's gonna have to turn white tho. Then you got it down to 2 colors, white and green. *shrugs*

Whatever happens, you can put me down for two. X-Large please :)
Posted Image
It's not what you got, it's what you give.
It ain't the life you choose, it's the life you live. -Tesla

#25 Gothic Walrus

Gothic Walrus

Goo Goo G'Joob.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:01 PM

To be completely honest, I wouldn't buy one of these...namely because of the "constantly being broke" part of my life.

Sorry. :)

ah, a voice of logic in the form of a walrus

#26 doraemonkerpal

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:11 PM

i like the idea of a small logo up front (CAG or something like that) and then put the big pictures on the back. i'd get one if it was cheap enough :D

Well, to be honest, it's hard for people to be outraged about something once they know the facts. And it takes more effort to dig up facts than be outraged. ;)

Posted Image "Meatloaf, smeatloaf, double-beatloaf. I hate meatloaf."
:whee: http://www.mixmakers.net/forums/

#27 blookie

blookie

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:12 PM

I'm only buying one if Cheapy's delightfully bald nugget is prominently featured in the design. Or a bare ass...same difference.

A better idea would be for a shirt to feature a fat guy jumping into a swimming pool.
CheapyD's nemesis, the dreaded Blookie.

#28 EggViper

EggViper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:13 PM

are u just gonna order 1 type of shirt or multiple ones? cause i'd really like to buy one of these but i dont know how my school will handle the ass in it. it'd b nice if v could have one with CAG on it, either way ill probally buy one. the logo looks the best in my opinion but those 2 concepts u had look good too.

#29 Scrubking

Scrubking

Feels the Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:51 PM

I think that for the first versions you guys should just keep it simple.

Start off with just words like "cheapassgamer.com" on the back and something funny on the front.

Once you see that the shirts are working out for you then upgrade to graphics.

Gameplay is what makes a game worth playing - not story or graphics

MY SITE

#30 bignick

bignick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2004 - 04:42 AM

Are you going to have big man sizes?