Photo
- - - - -

The World Ends With You - $15.49 @ Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

Stumbled on this by accident: Amazon.com is selling The World Ends With You for $15.49, which is pretty much a steal!

#2 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

This was a lightning deal for $10 in early August, anyone not 100% sold might want to wait for Black Friday. I could see this being that price again. Nice deal though
Posted Image

#3 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:59 PM

I've been playing this game for a long time now. I actually finished over a month back but I'm doing the bonus stuff. Well worth full price if you ask me.

#4 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

I remember this being hard to find at one point, but I'm not sure if this is still the case or not.

Either way, the game is easily worth this price; and it's one of the most unique experiences to ever hit the DS, especially considering it's a Japanese title and it wasn't made by Nintendo themselves.

#5 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Been that price for a while now, hopefully it still is buy the time I buy it.

#6 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

This game has been this price for a month now and 50 cents more for several months. Thanks for the effort though.

#7 deangrazy

deangrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

I've been playing this game for a long time now. I actually finished over a month back but I'm doing the bonus stuff. Well worth full price if you ask me.

This is such a nice game, worth the money spent, The bonus stuff is really good too.
CheapGamerForSure!Posted Image