Spend $80, Get a $40 Credit
Spend $80 on select titles and receive a $40 promotional claim code usable towards a future Wii, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 game purchase. To qualify for the credit, you must check out with two or more eligible items in your cart. Only purchases from Amazon.com as the seller and made between October 26, 2009 and October 31, 2009 will qualify for this promotion. Only one (1) promotional claim code will be sent per household. Promotional claim code will expire at 11:59pm PST on 12/31/2009. Codes will be sent via email seven (7) business days after all items in the qualifying order have shipped. Restrictions apply. See fine print.
Spend $80, Receive a $40 Promotional Claim Code Discount Fine Print
- Limit one promotional claim code per household.
- Only purchases bought from Amazon.com as the seller on the www.amazon.com website will qualify for this promotion. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers on the Amazon.com website.
- Promotional claim code will be sent via email seven (7) business days after all items in the qualifying order have shipped.
- Promotional claim code is only valid until 11:59pm PST on 12/31/2009.
- Each promotional claim code can be used only once, even if the full promotional credit is not used.
- Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- Promotional claim code cannot be used to pay for gift-wrap, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.
- Promotional claim code may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one promotional claim code may be used per order.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, you will not receive a refund for the amount of the offer.
- Promotional claim code must be redeemed at our Web site, http://www.amazon.com, toward the purchase of by products sold by Amazon.com as the seller. If Amazon.com is not the seller, it will be noted on the product detail page.
Q: Will my order still qualify if I used ECA and my order total dropped below $80?
A: If the total amount of your order before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other
promotions is $80 or more then you will qualify for the current offer.
Therefore, as long as the total cost of qualifying items in your order is above
$80, you can apply the 10% discount code to the order and still receive a $40
(Credit to RLeav20717, via Amazon Customer Support)
Edited by thenockmlb, 28 October 2009 - 08:18 PM.