Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 11/20-11/25 w/ coup: 20% off a used game when buying new AC2 or L4D2.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

GS/EB Coupon/Used Deal of the Week FAQs - thanks oscargrouch
  • Coupon is valid in store (B&M Locations) only, it does not work online.
  • Just print the coupon, not the whole ad.
  • Coupon can be printed from this thread by right clicking on the image, selecting view image, then pressing print.
  • Coupon DOES NOT stack with any other offer, except EDGE cards.
  • Coupon will be valid on the start date of the weekly ad, not earlier. (YMMV on if the employees will do manual override, not recommended.)
  • The EDGE card takes 10% from the original price of the Used Deal of the Week, not the promotional price.
  • Used Deal of the Week is considered a promotion so it will ONLY stack with the EDGE Card, nothing else.
Link to PDF (Early Access): http://www.gamestop....lfsi_112009.pdf

Link to GS Weekly Ad Page: http://www.gamestop.....t/default.aspx

---------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon of the Week - 20% off any pre-owned game when purchased with a new copy of Assassin's Creed II or Left for Dead 2 (Limit 1)

Posted Image

PDF with 6 coupons thanks to whymustiregister (when available)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Used Deals of the Week
Subject to Availability. No Rainchecks.

Gears of War 2 >>>> 360 >>>> $19.99 (Reg. $29.99)

Metal Gear Solid 4 >>>> PS3 >>>> $19.99 (Reg. $26.99)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 (Reg. $44.99)

Pre-Holiday Values
Get a headstart on the holidays.

Scene It: Bright Lights, Big Screen >>>> 360/Wii/PS3 >>>> $39.99

Game Party 3 >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99

Touchmaster 3 >>>> DS >>>> $29.99

Price Drops
These could be temporary or permanent. Prices definitely good through Weekly Ad Dates.

Rock Band 2 Special Edition Bundle >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $99.99 (Reg. $139.99)

Champions Online >>>> PC >>>> $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus >>>> DS >>>> $19.99 (Reg. $29.99)

Trade-in Offers

Get Left 4 Dead 2 for only $19.99 when you trade in 2 select Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii games. See store associate for details
For full list of eligible trade titles visit, www.gamestop.com/trade2

Backyard Football 10
Enter to win a trip to the superbowl. Visit www.gamestop.com/backyardfootball for more details.

Backyard Football 10 >>>> PS2 >>>> $19.99

Backyard Football 10 >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99

Backyard Football 10 >>>> 360 >>>> $39.99

Now Available

Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble >>>> PSP >>>> $39.99

The Princess and the Frog >>>> Wii >>>> $39.99

The Princess and the Frog >>>> PC >>>> $19.99

The Princess and the Frog >>>> DS >>>> $29.99

Jonathan Kane: The Protector >>>> PC >>>> $29.99

Water Sports >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight >>>> Wii >>>> $29.99

Coming Soon

World Party Games >>>> Wii >>>> $19.99 Available 12/27/2009

Just Cause 2 >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 3/1/2010

Just Cause 2 >>>> PC >>>> $49.99 Available 3/1/2010

Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel >>>> Wii >>>> $39.99 Available 12/1/2009

Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 12/1/2009

The Saboteur >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 12/8/2009

The Saboteur >>>> PC >>>> $49.99 Available 12/8/2009

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 12/1/2009

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game >>>> Wii/PC >>>> $49.99 Available 12/1/2009

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game >>>> PSP >>>> $39.99 Available 12/1/2009

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game >>>> DS >>>> $29.99 Available 12/1/2009

Dante's Inferno >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 2/10/2009

Dante's Inferno >>>> PSP >>>> $39.99 Available 2/10/2009

Bonus Offers

MX vs. ATV: Reflex >>>> 360/PS3 >>>> $59.99 Available 12/1/2009
Pre-order MX vs. ATV: Reflex and receive 5 extra races that are GameStop Exclusive.
Pickup at time of purchase, while supplies last.
Rogue Warrior >>>> 360/PS3/PC >>>> $59.99/$49.99 Available 12/1/2009
Pre-order Rogue Warrior today and receive $10 off the purchase of Rogue Warrior.
Redeem at time of purchase.

Coupon Listings (Thanks J7)

Spoiler

Edited by JP, 19 November 2009 - 10:43 PM.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#2 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:32 PM

Do not want.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#3 Miro

Miro

Browncoat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:37 PM

wow this is pretty garbage. Though I am tempted in the GOW2 used deal. I think I'll probably wait a bit longer until it drops to 15. Oh how this website has spoiled me.

#4 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:45 PM

This says a lot about me but I got a very bad mental picture when I read the title Water Sports. I need therapy.

all-banner.jpg

#5 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

Fuck me.... I got New Super Mario Bros used when I picked up my AC2 & L4D2... I did still leave L4D2 sealed because I am still playing Assassins... I bet the manager will let me do a return/rebuy with the coupon. 30% off of Mario would be awesome making it what like $20 something?

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#6 hostyl1

hostyl1

Rejoice commoners!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

This says a lot about me but I got a very bad mental picture when I read the title Water Sports. I need therapy.

You're not the only one. I was gonna make the same comment.

oh and I might pick up Gears 2
Posted Image

#7 Chlorox

Chlorox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:51 PM

Fuck me.... I got New Super Mario Bros used when I picked up my AC2 & L4D2... I did still leave L4D2 sealed because I am still playing Assassins... I bet the manager will let me do a return/rebuy with the coupon. 30% off of Mario would be awesome making it what like $20 something?

Wow a used copy that quick somebody must really not like Mario Bros.

#8 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

er it would make it $30 something.

yep good score for me :)

Manager said someone traded it in to get AC2. Didnt it just come out this past sunday?

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#9 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

I don't see why they wouldn't. You, my good sir, are a lucky man for finding such a sweet deal on a brand new game.

#10 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

Do not want.

Posted Image

#11 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:59 PM

Sometimes I find myself thinking that you live by the Gamestop at the end of the rainbow. I can't believe you already found that used. I got it new, I don't buy many Wii games but if they put more in pretty colored cases I certainly would.

33126.png

#12 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:13 PM

metal gear solid 4, here i come

#13 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

Weak.
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#14 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:19 PM

Gears 2 for $20, and Gears 1 for $10 next week... yes sir

KyrieIrvingSig1_zps17eadf84.jpg
:360: Now Playing
:360:
Fallout 3: GOTY (1100/1550), 2014 FIFA World Cup (50/1000)

#15 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:47 PM

I saw a used copy of AC2 for the 360 today behind the counter of one of the GS I passed today. It was in a pile of games that were traded in the night before right before closing and were not yet put out on the shelves. When I asked if I could buy they said I could but they couldnt find the disk.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#16 kofijamal

kofijamal

It is what it is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

Would have been awesome to have win I picked up AC2 on Tuesday.
Ok then, knuckle up.

#17 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Sometimes I find myself thinking that you live by the Gamestop at the end of the rainbow. I can't believe you already found that used. I got it new, I don't buy many Wii games but if they put more in pretty colored cases I certainly would.

I do get some nice scores at my gamestop. Shit they already have used copies of MW2, Dragon Age, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Fallout GOTY, etc... Did I tell you I got a Castlevania Double Pack there the other day? Got it for $12.99 and with edge just a little over $10 :D

They still have a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE as well as a BlazBlue LE there. Granted those are gutted but still...

Hell mine has copies of Ico, Magna Carta (not complete though), Tales of The Abyss, Shadow of the Colossus, etc...

It is all the dumb rednecks that spend too much money on booze and therefore trade everything back in when a new game comes out. I was shocked as shit to see Mario sitting on the shelf! I was like yoink. I did also pick up the New Super Mario Bros on DS as well since I never owned it. I love taking advantage of stupid people :D

I can't seem to find R&C games though :cry:

Plus when I really want something the managers who I know personally always call me on my cell and let me know. It is a good return for having a good rapport with them as well as pre-ordering quite a bit from them. :)

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#18 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

Hmmm might be time to re-buy gears 2.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

I do get some nice scores at my gamestop. Shit they already have used copies of MW2, Dragon Age, Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Fallout GOTY, etc... Did I tell you I got a Castlevania Double Pack there the other day? Got it for $12.99 and with edge just a little over $10 :D

They still have a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE as well as a BlazBlue LE there. Granted those are gutted but still...

Hell mine has copies of Ico, Magna Carta (not complete though), Tales of The Abyss, Shadow of the Colossus, etc...

It is all the dumb rednecks that spend too much money on booze and therefore trade everything back in when a new game comes out. I was shocked as shit to see Mario sitting on the shelf! I was like yoink. I did also pick up the New Super Mario Bros on DS as well since I never owned it. I love taking advantage of stupid people :D

I can't seem to find R&C games though :cry:

Plus when I really want something the managers who I know personally always call me on my cell and let me know. It is a good return for having a good rapport with them as well as pre-ordering quite a bit from them. :)

Sounds a lot like the GameStop in Tell City. Rednecks trading shit in all the time. The guys there call my brother anytime pre-orders start up because he spends so much money there.

all-banner.jpg

#20 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:12 AM

I got a few local "super" gamers that buy all the new titles beat then trade back within a few days.

Seriously, have they not heard of Gamefly?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:50 AM

I got a few local "super" gamers that buy all the new titles beat then trade back within a few days.

Seriously, have they not heard of Gamefly?

But we don't want them to hear of gamefly. So those of us that are savy and want a good price can take full advantage of their ignorance and stubbornness :D

Plus people around here are pretty damn impatient and cannot wait. I remember when Operation Flashpoint came out and there were not that many. Anywho I picked up the last 360 copy and 4 people came in after and got all huffy puffy about it. They stormed out cursing that they did not want to wait.

I wonder if those "super" gamers trade Demons Souls back in right away claiming they beat it quickly? HA HA HA. Most likely super gamers that did not do their homework or just can't handle a game's difficulty :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

#22 J7.

J7.

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

I would be mad at this coupon but B2G1 is finally here next week!!!

I saw a used copy of AC2 for the 360 today behind the counter of one of the GS I passed today. It was in a pile of games that were traded in the night before right before closing and were not yet put out on the shelves. When I asked if I could buy they said I could but they couldnt find the disk.

That sucks, he kept it for himself of course.

#23 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:32 AM

But we don't want them to hear of gamefly. So those of us that are savy and want a good price can take full advantage of their ignorance and stubbornness :D

Plus people around here are pretty damn impatient and cannot wait. I remember when Operation Flashpoint came out and there were not that many. Anywho I picked up the last 360 copy and 4 people came in after and got all huffy puffy about it. They stormed out cursing that they did not want to wait.

I wonder if those "super" gamers trade Demons Souls back in right away claiming they beat it quickly? HA HA HA. Most likely super gamers that did not do their homework or just can't handle a game's difficulty :D

Definitely not complaining :) Yes they probably bought it and was like "fuck" this is too hard I want Uncharted 2.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:10 AM

Nothing for me, can't really complain though with the B2G1 sale right around the corner. Thanks, jp.

#25 Space Cowboy YGI

Space Cowboy YGI

Look at your man....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:23 AM

Sounds a lot like the GameStop in Tell City. Rednecks trading shit in all the time. The guys there call my brother anytime pre-orders start up because he spends so much money there.

Holy Crap!! I know GS have been known for their "used car salesman" tactics to get people to buy games...but cold calling? That takes the cake!!
Besides Star Trek, when it comes to movies, they're is no such thing as a "re-imagining." Run. It's only going to be a crappy remake.

#26 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:30 AM

He actually appreciates it though. He has gotten in on some of the truly limited editions that way. They even called him for first shot at a Wii pre-order. He is pretty good friends with all of them that work there. Except for one dude, creepy guy.

all-banner.jpg

#27 hostyl1

hostyl1

Rejoice commoners!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:33 AM

That sucks, he kept it for himself of course.

I had a similar incident last year when a Prince of Persia suddenly showed up at a local GS. I went to buy it as part of one of the weekend b2g1, but when I asked, the clerk said "Yeah, we got one traded in, but I took it home last night" as part of their 'check out' program. He said to come back in a week and he be done with it. Even offered to hold it for me / call me, but since it was after the sale was over, I passed. Guess I should be thankful that he was upfront and not trying to give a runaround.

So I'd bet someone checked out that AC2. If it was me, I would have.
Posted Image

#28 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:38 AM

Hmm, new Scene It? Tempted....

#29 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:52 AM

Probably going to buy Gears 2 on the 24th/25th and then see if I can find it at HWV for black friday, if not I'll keep the copy for 18ish, otherwise can just return if I find the copy for 5.

anyone recommend brawl? i havent purchased... or even turned on my Wii for, well, I can't remember the last time i turned it on.

#30 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:55 AM

wouldnt gears be 16 with the edge card, it takes discount off the original price correct. not a newb but have seen anything in awhile i wanted from gs
[url=ign.com]