Photo
- - - - -

Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 only £15.00

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 SmokeMeAKipper

SmokeMeAKipper

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:39 AM

Left 4 Dead 2 only £15.00 on the Teso Entertainment website. Bargain! 360 version only

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

Sweet! Ordered. :)

#3 Pascual

Pascual

Cheap Arse Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:26 PM

Man that's a great deal :D

#4 ROBS REVENGE

ROBS REVENGE

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:30 PM

Ordered. Just hope its not a mistake on the website

#5 slanguage

slanguage

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:15 PM

I'm sure it's a mis-price. I just hope they honour any orders made.

Edited by slanguage, 28 November 2009 - 02:42 PM.
incorrect info.

#6 sweaty

sweaty

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

Aint removed if you click the link above, just ordered, fingers crossed. Cheers

EDIT- in fact still on front page of their site at 15 squid

#7 Lil Kris

Lil Kris

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:00 PM

Thanks :D Just ordered 2, one for me and one for a friend. Fingers crossed... :P

#8 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

Sweet, just ordered 2 as well. :)

#9 mohonda007

mohonda007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:03 PM

wow crazy deal,just ordered one, hope everything goes well

thanks for the info

#10 TheToiletDuck

TheToiletDuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:05 PM

Keep your fingers crossed but this is in their T&C.

"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below."

#11 babaz75

babaz75

en plein air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:26 PM

i LOVE when this shit happens... because it's surely a misprice. Maybe they will honour it, who knows? i'm baffled it's still there though, i assume HALF of England, and a good part of Wales too jumped in on ... arent' they aware something stupid (on their part, yeah) is going on?!?
if i were in UK i'd have bought a wagon, just to raise a buck (this top AAA game goes for 30 gbps easy, and at least 50 eur if not more all over continental europe...)

#12 wtuo

wtuo

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

i LOVE when this shit happens... because it's surely a misprice. Maybe they will honour it, who knows? i'm baffled it's still there though, i assume HALF of England, and a good part of Wales too jumped in on ... arent' they aware something stupid (on their part, yeah) is going on?!?
if i were in UK i'd have bought a wagon, just to raise a buck (this top AAA game goes for 30 gbps easy, and at least 50 eur if not more all over continental europe...)

I'm not entirely sure this is a mis-price. If you have a browse around the Tesco site they've been doing some wierd pricing things, and it seems at the moment a lot of companies are doing this sort of thing. Look how Modern Warfare 2 panned out, with supermarkets offering it at £25.99. It's a long shot, but is this a way to boost some business through their brand new entertainment website perhaps?

#13 Lil Kris

Lil Kris

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:37 PM

Surely it can't be a misprice, else theyd have sorted it out ages ago and this deal has been live for several hours ?? I just hope they honour it :)

#14 Kaishou

Kaishou

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:52 PM

ordered it, hope it's really £15 :P

#15 stevenson166

stevenson166

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

I really wouldn`t hold out much hope..:cry:

10 days ago i ordered loads of Guitar Hero 5 for the PS3 at £17.99....back up to £27 ish now and have had no contact from Tesco Entertainment , There email doesn`t work and read the clause about not obligated to sell if price error..They are a rag tag site imo so far

The guitar hero should have been the PS2
and this obviously is Left for Dead 1

#16 TheGreenGorilla

TheGreenGorilla

Posted 28 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

Absolute bargain for a very fun game, shame i already own it but just bought it for a mate, hopefully the order will be honored.

This is why I love this site!

#17 Lt.

Lt.

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

Ordered! I sincerely hope they honor the deal even if it is a mistake. Its no less than £34.99 everywhere else!

#18 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

It's certainly been up for a long time for a mistake... order status is "Awaiting Dispatch".

#19 SunKing5786

SunKing5786

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

I'm also "Awaiting Despatch", but there's a very good chance this is a misprice, for a couple of reasons:

1) Pricing in whole numbers makes me suspicious.
2) £15 for a game released only last week is insane.

#20 SunKing5786

SunKing5786

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:46 PM

I'm now 99% sure it's a misprice. It's going for £24.99 on the PC, and the GotY edition of the first game is listed as £39.97 for the 360.

#21 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:46 PM

Ordered, but I'd be surprised if I actually get it. They may just not have caught it yet because not that many people have ordered it.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#22 zennemesis

zennemesis

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:44 PM

I just got an email saying it dispatched...

Posted Image

Tesco was blocked out for posting on another forum...

Edit -

Jumped the gun a bit there.... Only confirmation >_>.

#23 Superdog

Superdog

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

fingers crossed this works! :-)

#24 Thevoiceinyourhead

Thevoiceinyourhead

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:19 AM

If they take your money, then they have to sell it to you at that price. Looks likes its going to happen, if they've sent you that email.

#25 SunKing5786

SunKing5786

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

That's incorrect. Quoted from the terms and conditions:

"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy..."

#26 Thevoiceinyourhead

Thevoiceinyourhead

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:49 AM

Yeah, just looked it up. Your right, they only accept the order once they ship it.

#27 wtuo

wtuo

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

"If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy..."

I always thought that practise was infringing on consumer rights... maybe it's different because it's online, but it's always been my thought process that if an item is priced at a certain price, the company should sell the item at that price... Anyone else wonder if this is a consumer case to be won in the future and that some of these online companies are screwing people over for the time being?

I know when I worked on a till, if something came through at a price and it rang up differently, we had to sell for the price on the package.

#28 RazorD

RazorD

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:57 AM

Mine is dispatched :)

#29 babaz75

babaz75

en plein air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:09 PM

Mine is dispatched :)

holy sweet bejesus...

#30 Exu