Photo
- - - - -

Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3153 replies to this topic

#1 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

Club Nintendo is Nintendo's Rewards Program for all of its' die-hard Nintendo Fanboys and Fangirls. This thread is dedicated to telling you about what they're offering in terms of upcoming releases from Nintendo, the rewards they're offering as well as the general discussion of these products and rewards.

General News
- 3DS Game Case is Out of Stock again
- New Values for Hardware/Software
- End of the Club Year at the end of the Month
- Pokemon Conquest is now an Intend to Buy
- Mario Pouch now available!
- 4 New Downloadable Games Available, which Expire June 30th
:3ds: - Donkey Kong - 100 Coins
:wii: - Kirby Super Star - 150 Coins
:ds: - Brain Age Express: Sudoku - 150 Coins
:wii: - Maboshi's Arcade - 150 Coins

Special Offers
Posted Image Posted Image

Current Intend-to-Buy Games
- There is nothing available at this time

Product Registration Bonuses
- There is nothing available at this time

Coin Values
Spoiler

3rd Party :3ds: Games with Surveys
Spoiler

Looking to Trade Club Nintendo codes?
Go here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=207895

Featured Downloadable Games
:3ds: - Donkey Kong - 100 Coins
:wii: - Kirby Super Star - 150 Coins
:ds: - Brain Age Express: Sudoku - 150 Coins
:wii: - Maboshi's Arcade - 150 Coins

Club Nintendo Rewards
- Redeem your coins for certain knick knacks and other pieces of memorabilia
Spoiler

Games released prior to December 2008
Many games released prior to December 2008 can be registered; however, of those games, only select Wii, Wii Shop Channel games, Wii Channels, and Nintendo DS games will qualify for surveys. See the list of games that can be registered and qualify for surveys below:

Wii Games

Spoiler

Wii Shop Channel games and Wii Channels
Spoiler

Nintendo DS Games
Spoiler

Previous Status Rewards
2011 Platinum: Mario Pin Set
2011 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar
2010 Platinum: Mario Figurine
2010 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar
2009 Platinum: Mario Hat or Doc Louis' Punch-Out!!! (Wii Ware download)
2009 Gold: Club Nintendo Calendar

I only ask that if you post pictures of your Club Nintendo Rewards that you please post them in spoiler tags since they may be too large for browser windows.

Edited by KingBroly, 14 June 2012 - 05:51 PM.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#2 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

In for 1!!

:whee:

Nice job on the new thread, Kingy.

#3 io

io

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:47 PM

Indeed... There's, like, info and stuff in the OP now!

#4 BlueLobstah

BlueLobstah

Do you...want my carrots?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:19 PM

KingBroly, since this question was asked quite a bit in the other thread, can you add expiration dates to the OP?

Expiration dates start from when the game is released.

• Registration & Survey (5 years)
    • Wii - 50 coins
    • DS - 30 coins
  • Intend to Buy - 10 coins (5 years)
  • Early Registration - 10 coins (4 weeks)
  • Post-play Survey - 10 coins (5 years)

Up to 80 coins per Wii and 60 coins per DS game. And of course coins expire 2 years + whatever is left in the current year.

The earliest coins can currently expire is June 31, 2011 so your coins are safe until then.

Good job on the OP so far.

No idea if there's expiration on console registration (DSlite/DSi). Maybe someone who can register a new system can confirm?

Posted Image

SSBB: blue - 4897-5594-5432
MKWii: Jason - 0344-9687-4928

#5 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

I'm curious where the Spirit Tracks intend-to-buy is? The game comes out in 5 days.

Crunchewy.png

#6 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

Awesome job with the first post!

Also, I suggest that when a prize 'retires,' make a section for that. I would love to have tabs on the prizes once they are even phased out. Much appreciated!

#7 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

Nice, clean thread.

I still need to get frames for my Zelda posters. And I need to finish up some surveys, to push myself to Platinum for this year.

#8 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:58 PM

For the record, it was mentioned in the previous thread, the intend to buy for Spirit Tracks came and went...
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#9 foltzie

foltzie

Strell where art thou?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

New year new Digs....

#10 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

They need new rewards options. Of the 7 system-specific rewards, 6 of the options are for DS and only 1 is for Wii. They really need some more Wii stuff out there. And why are Wii Points not available as a reward? That would seem to make sense. Earn coins to buy more games.

Hopefully Nintendo updates with some new stuff soon.

#11 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:02 PM

I really wanted that silver DS Lite case/metal stylus combo.

oIi9lub.png

#12 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

KingBroly, since this question was asked quite a bit in the other thread, can you add expiration dates to the OP?

Good job on the OP so far.

No idea if there's expiration on console registration (DSlite/DSi). Maybe someone who can register a new system can confirm?

Does this mean that if I buy Super Mario 64 DS I don't get any coins for it?

oIi9lub.png

#13 lilboo

lilboo

Not addicted to WoW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

We need more rewards! :wall:

Now Playing:
:pc: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

:pc: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:3ds: Pokemon Battle Trozei

#14 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:49 PM

Dilemma: want the extra 10 points from NSMB Wii, but it's a Christmas present and I'm not sure if they'll appreciate an open game.

#15 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:03 PM

Dilemma: want the extra 10 points from NSMB Wii, but it's a Christmas present and I'm not sure if they'll appreciate an open game.

I've found that the intend to buy lasts longer than 4 weeks from launch date, at least for all the games I've done it with (Wii fit plus, link's crossbow training, fire emblem: shadow dragon)

Up to you though, you could always go to rogers or EB and get them to reseal it :lol:
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#16 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

We need more rewards! :wall:

Agreed. I have 810 and a number of surveys that I could do but I'm not sure if I want those Hanafuda Cards or not. I'd hate to buy them and then have there be something cooler offered.
Posted Image

#17 Cry Havoc

Cry Havoc

Breaker Breaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

Nice job on the new thread, I like it. One nitpick for accuracy's sake:

The two reward levels aren't Gold and Elite, they are Gold and Platinum. Gold and Platinum are different levels of Elite status.

#18 BlueLobstah

BlueLobstah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

Correct. Coins for New Super Mario Bros. DS registration and post-play surveys should now be expired, at least according to their FAQ. Someone should try and check to make sure this is the case, as I think this is the first title we've had expire.

I've found that the intend to buy lasts longer than 4 weeks from launch date, at least for all the games I've done it with (Wii fit plus, link's crossbow training, fire emblem: shadow dragon)

Up to you though, you could always go to rogers or EB and get them to reseal it :lol:

Early registration and intent to buy are actually separate. The period for intend to buy is around 4-2 weeks before release, but once you do that the survey should last for I'm assuming 5 years. Early registration is only for the first 4 weeks following the release.

Posted Image

#19 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Agreed. I have 810 and a number of surveys that I could do but I'm not sure if I want those Hanafuda Cards or not. I'd hate to buy them and then have there be something cooler offered.

The Hanafuda cards are a really nice collectible. I plan on framing them eventually.

oIi9lub.png

#20 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

For the record, it was mentioned in the previous thread, the intend to buy for Spirit Tracks came and went...

Damn. Oh well.

Crunchewy.png

#21 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:45 PM

Nice new thread.

I hope we see some new rewards soon. Maybe part of the reason for the survey was to see what rewards people are interested in.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Pikmin 3, Super Mario World, F-Zero

#22 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

I believe that if you buy a new game with a registration code for SM64DS and try to register it, you will get coins. The expiration date is for members who bought the game & registered it before Club Nintendo began. But it's just a guess.

I'll try to add expiration dates for all old games, but I don't know when they expire at the moment (mainly because I registered them all).

Spirit Tracks MIGHT still have an Intend to Buy Survey up. I don't know since I already did that survey.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#23 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:12 PM

I believe that if you buy a new game with a registration code for SM64DS and try to register it, you will get coins. The expiration date is for members who bought the game & registered it before Club Nintendo began. But it's just a guess.

I'll try to add expiration dates for all old games, but I don't know when they expire at the moment (mainly because I registered them all).

Spirit Tracks MIGHT still have an Intend to Buy Survey up. I don't know since I already did that survey.

Games have a five year expiration. No matter when you regester it, the date that the survey expires is the same. I have tested this on MANY games, and can assure you it is five years.

I think if you try to regester Super Mario 64 DS, it will say expired or something to that effect.

If you could get the expiration date for all games in the OP (in a spoiler) that would be amazing. If you plan on attempting this, I can contribute to this effort.

#24 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

I am, but I didn't think it was necessary to put a section for expired games when there are no games to put in there.

I'm thinking about putting a 'Expiring Soon' section, but as it stands right now there aren't any games expiring in the next 7 months.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#25 BlueLobstah

BlueLobstah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:51 PM

Only the expiration periods are needed (which I posted above). People should really be responsible for registering within 5 years of release, so it shouldn't be your burden to post the expiration date for each game, only the general expiration period.

Posted Image

#26 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:51 AM

I went ahead and made the Expired Games section, and removed SM64DS from the Old Games section since it's in the Expired Games section.
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#27 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:24 AM

Nice new informative thread on Club Nintendo 2010. Tagged!

#28 The_Spaceman

The_Spaceman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

Word! Thanks Broly for doing this :) .

Posted Image
SSBB FC: 1805-1831-2986

#29 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Something that I remain confused about is regarding WiiWare/Virtual Console games and Post-play surveys. They have a list of games released before December 2008 that are eligible for surveys but say nothing about anything else. Will ALL Virtual Console/WiiWare games released after 12/2008 send you surveys or just select ones?

I was under the impression that only nintendo made or published games were eligible , but that still seems kinda spotty.

One more thing , I know this was brought up in the previous thread (because I was part of that conversation) but I'd liked to be reminded again. The ONLY way to be able to get multiple different elite account rewards is to have multiple "unique" accounts for a single household. Child accounts attached to a parent account will not be eligible correct?

#30 Kaijufan

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

For the last question on the Club Nintendo survey about what prizes you want to see I put unreleased games that have English translations like Disaster and Trace Memory 2 as prizes. Hopefully enough people suggest it that Nintendo decides to do a limited print run for Club Nintendo.
Posted Image