GameFly Daily Deals: Bionic Commando $10, Red Faction (360) $20 and More

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:52 AM

GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. These deals will expire at 6AM PST on Thursday.

Tonight's Deals:
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $19.99
:ps3: Bionic Commando $9.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $14.99

Edited by CheapyD, 03 December 2009 - 06:59 AM.

#2 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:53 AM

In for Bionic Commando on 360.

#3 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:53 AM

Might be in for Bionic Commando PS3.

#4 japaki

japaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:55 AM

damn was hoping for infamous am i rite

#5 Nirron

Nirron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:57 AM

Perfect price point for Bionic Commando. Trying to make the game have a serious story ruined the charm that was in the original. I may have to get my brother to finally order himself a new game and get L4D.

And why no SF4 for PS3 :-( I'm a SF fan but not a huge fighter fan, and would definitely bite around that price. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Hopefully they bring a few Wii games to the forefront.

I'm also glad to see GF at least having a sale. I remember they had a pretty good one last year, either around this time or shortly after Christmas. Something felt empty from my Black Friday stay-up-late-and-constantly-hit-F5 ritual, and I fairly quickly deduced it was the absence of GameFly's awesome sales. Regardless of my own collection, PS3 and definitely 360 owners are getting some pretty darn nice post-Black Friday deals.

Edited by Nirron, 03 December 2009 - 01:17 AM.

Posted Image

#6 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:57 AM

kind of lame they are leaving out the DS completely (the psp as well)

dont expect to see any handheld deals. i dont ever recall a handheld game being a part of these deals even last yaer
WOOOO I STINK

#7 goUGA

goUGA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

Bionic Commando...Hmmmm

#8 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:58 AM

Picked up Bionic Commando from Newegg for $12.99 a few days ago, or I would be all over that.

Probably going to bite on L4D... I traded it in back when Amazon was running trade-in promos, and would like to pick it up again.

#9 Deuce-

Deuce-

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:00 AM

Bionic Commando is definitely tempting at $10, but I've already a huge backlog of games.

#10 Casteor

Casteor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

On second thoughts, I'll pass up on Bionic Commando. It was somewhat impressive after watching some gameplay, but not impressive enough to justify $10 used.

#11 Ecto311

Ecto311

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:02 AM

I got bionic commando when it was $20 at gamestop and after beating the game I would have gotten it at full price. It is really good despite what all the reviews say.

#12 defmonkey05

defmonkey05

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:03 AM

Yawn...

Still waiting for RE:5 on the ps3.

And I'm not even going to bite on SF4 when the re-released version comes out next year. And bionic commando? That demo bored me to tears. Its like the dude was a retarded spider-man.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:03 AM

$12.99 for Street Fighter IV is amazing.

If Super SFIV hadn't been coming out, I'd have bitten.

#14 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

I might bite on SF IV even with it missing the DC because $12.99 is a very nice price.

#15 dusbbal2008

dusbbal2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:05 AM

those are some great prices on sfIV, mlb 09 the show, and red faction guerrilla

#16 brewin

brewin

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

Really wanted to like Bionic Commando but it just felt too... broken. The half baked swinging controls and extremely linear structure killed it for me. Great price on Red Faction though! That game is pure greatness!
Posted Image

#17 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

$12.99 for Street Fighter IV is amazing.

If Super SFIV hadn't been coming out, I'd have bitten.

Picked this up at Target on clearance for 9.99. Keep hawkin' you local T and you can find some nice deals.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#18 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

I might bite on Red Faction Guerrilla cause I've heard good things about it and you can't beat 20 bucks for a game that came out in the last six months.
Never settle for full price unless you have no other choice. ;)

#19 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

Are there big differences between the original Left 4 Dead and the Game of the Year version that would preclude buying it at this low price?

#20 xblaze23

xblaze23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:09 AM

Picked this up at Target on clearance for 9.99. Keep hawkin' you local T and you can find some nice deals.

what you did there, I see it.

#21 sengar

sengar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

Are there big differences between the original Left 4 Dead and the Game of the Year version that would preclude buying it at this low price?

Absolutely no differences, other than the GOTY Edition including the survival pack... which you can download for free anyway.

#22 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

On second thought, I'm not gonna waste my money on Bionic Commando. This is getting to the point where I am just buying shit because it's cheap and on sale. Well Fuck that. Fuck that to hell.

#23 Walt Jay

Walt Jay

Gamerscore Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

I got bionic commando when it was $20 at gamestop and after beating the game I would have gotten it at full price. It is really good despite what all the reviews say.

I liked it too, but it does take practice to master the swinging mechanic. I can see why so many people were turned off by the game -- you really need to put time in and learn the control scheme.
Posted Image

#24 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

Absolutely no differences, other than the GOTY Edition including the survival pack... which you can download for free anyway.

That can't be right. O__o

#25 drbutchevil

drbutchevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:13 AM

In for MLB 09 The Show

#26 the_grimace

the_grimace

It's Wondiferous!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:14 AM

That can't be right. O__o

well, i think the survival pack was $10 for awhile, but shortly after the GOTY came out, it was then made free... so yea... Thats what i "think happened" at least

#27 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:14 AM

Nothing today, but that was 2 days in a row where I did need/want something. For the best.
-Michael

Posted Image

#28 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

awesome, that's a definite buy for me then, though i suppose there won't be that many online still playing it (just as well since i'm not gold for the time being)

#29 happy

happy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:22 AM

damn was hoping for infamous am i rite

Me too... Maybe tomorrow.

#30 Kelegacy

Kelegacy

All Around Nice Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:22 AM

I bought Bionic Commando new over the summer for $20. Bought Red Faction Guerrilla last week for $20 at Target. Bought SFIV on Black Friday for $5 used at HWV. So the only game to get is L4D, but I'd be mostly playing it single player. I have a feeling it isn't worth that to play through alone.