Clive Barker's Jericho (360) $6.50 brand new shipped

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:42 AM

I don't know if it's really worth it, but I guess I'll find out soon enough!

http://www.gamebay.c.../invof_4999.htm

EDIT: Looks like they bumped it up to $6.50.

Edited by chriscolbert, 21 December 2009 - 08:36 PM.
Price change

#2 bringerofdeath

bringerofdeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

I don't know if it's really worth it, but I guess I'll find out soon enough!

http://www.gamebay.c.../invof_4999.htm

is this site legit. Anyone purchased from this site before?

#3 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:15 AM

is this site legit. Anyone purchased from this site before?

I have before. They offer Google Checkout so I just use that, but they are legit from my experience as well as others.

#4 bringerofdeath

bringerofdeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:23 AM

ok thanks dude this is the cheapest ive seen it since newegg had it for 9.99 i believe. also do you know if i can use paypal. How fast was the shipping?

#5 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:29 AM

ok thanks dude this is the cheapest ive seen it since newegg had it for 9.99 i believe. also do you know if i can use paypal. How fast was the shipping?

Just Google unless you use their own checkout. As far as shipping, I think it was right around what they claim because it wasn't over 5 days. They state that if you ordered by 11:00 PM tonight you were guaranteed delivery by Christmas, so that would make sense.

#6 jamesbrown

jamesbrown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:55 AM

don't buy this game is ain't work the cost of a dvd-r from walmart ever!!! i want my dam 10 dollars back still

#7 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:20 AM

Is this game even worth $7

#8 meesterjojo

meesterjojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:43 AM

hah I found a collectors edition for 9.99 last week here local. new of course. I figured $1 difference, might as well.

Oh man what a horrible, horrible, terribad game.

It really is that bad. There are 3 enemies in the whole game. At many points the game won't tell you what to do, where to go, and sometimes when it does the games squad-command functions don't work properly (and don't allow you to achieve any goal by any means other than the course they've selected, even if possible/easier).

I trudged through it once thinking I could rack up some easy achievement points. Man, just can't play it again for the rest.

I'd rather spend $6 on breakfast at McDonalds, a super pack of Fleet enemas, or maybe a nice donation for the Salvation Army dude. Anything but this game.

#9 xodome

xodome

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 12:34 PM

I would buy it for $6. I played some pretty damn bad games and this one isn't as bad as they say. Managed to get 1000/1000 in about 2 days.

#10 Scottye83

Scottye83

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:11 PM

This game is totally worth $6, it is honestly not that bad. It's also fairly short so good for achievement points! I paid $10 for my copy and consider it money well spent.

#11 psiufoxx2

psiufoxx2

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Worth it. $6 shipped? C'mon people. Even if it's technically flawed and utter shit, it's worth $6.

#12 akokonas

akokonas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

This game sucks people. There are way too many great games out and coming out in Jan. Do not waste your time

#13 freshzen

freshzen

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Its worth it if you're an achievement whore.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 scarface983

scarface983

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

this game isn't that bad if i hadn't completed it, id get it.. i might get it just to have it.. lol

#15 daminion

daminion

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

I enjoyed the game. You have to play it using MMO tactics, pull - kill - heal.

I never had squad problems. Just don't play it like a run and gun shooter and you will be fine.

#16 nekromantix

nekromantix

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:11 AM

Well that was quick, ordered yesterday morning got it today.

#17 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:35 AM

Its by no means great but you can't really go wrong gor $6..I had a little bit of fun with it before trading it back in..plus the Ghost bullet is pretty fun.

#18 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:37 AM

You realize how awful a game has to be to not be worth $6? And if it's really, really, really that bad, the laughs alone will be worth $6.

#19 Sylvanus

Sylvanus

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

Thanks for the info. I was also able to get NCAA 09 for 360 for $10. Not bad. You can get it at that price elsewhere too. At least I don't have to waste gas and time looking for it.

#20 soul in a jar

soul in a jar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

It was worth six bucks to hear the preacher say "Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition." Remember you can trade four games to Gamestop and get $20.00 added. I did that last time with this game and bascially played it for free.