Photo
- - - - -

PSP 3000 Hannah Montana Bundle - Lilac - $139 + tax @ Walmart B&M YMMV

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 binary-curious

binary-curious

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:57 AM

Bundle includes limited edition "Lilac" PSP-3000 system, Hannah Montana: Rock Out The Show UMD game, Hannah Montana UMD video, 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, and PSP vinyl stickers.

I purchased one this evening so I can verify that it actually cost $139 + tax. I haven't opened the package, but Hannah Montana's name does not seem to be branded on the PSP.

Amazon.com has the same bundle for $30 to $60 more dollars.

Happy holidays!

#2 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:54 AM

Repost of a repost, but thanks anyway...

#3 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

I bought one myself recently and I can say it's a nice looking color for the PSP. It's not really lilac, it's more of a light metallic purple with a clear finish.

#4 pitflyer

pitflyer

Oh Noes! We choked again!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

Deals' been on and off (including at walmart.com) for months now. Lowest price was $111 after Bing 20% cashback for about 3 days.

#5 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:46 PM

It is a report. But still the system looks very nice and there is no HM branding on it.

I was able to get one at a local Wal-Mart for that price, it seems to be a nation wide clearance. For those in San Diego area the Wal-Mart on Plaza bvld in National City had a dozen or so of the HM PSP sytems for this price. Strangely enough they were sold out of all system except for the HM PSP and the lime green DS.

#6 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:56 PM

All sold out around Central Alabama ie Oneonta, Trussville, Gardendale and Cullman.

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]