Photo
- - - - -

Target: Fox's 24 Seasons 1-7 are $14.99 (DVD)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 blockbusterdude

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

Season 7 is also $14.99 even though it's not listed in the weekly ad. The sale price is clearly marked on the shelf. No price scanning needed. I bought mine earlier today.

http://a7.vox.com/6a...514ef860c-500pi

Edited by blockbusterdude, 29 December 2009 - 10:38 PM.

#2 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:34 PM

Too bad the Blu-Ray edition for season 7 has yet to go for cheap. Thanks OP for the info tho.

New sig coming soon.

#3 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:37 AM

Funny, there's one used copy of Season 7 at my FYE that nobody's going to touch, and the coupon expires today. And no other seasons on Blu.
PEW PEW PEW.

#4 blockbusterdude

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

WOW!! It looks like Best Buy is one upping Target next week by pricing all seasons (1-7) of 24 for $13.99. This is the lowest I've ever seen 24 on DVD...

#5 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:11 AM

WOW!! It looks like Best Buy is one upping Target next week by pricing all seasons (1-7) of 24 for $13.99. This is the lowest I've ever seen 24 on DVD...

Awesome. I have some GC's from BB that are burning a hole in my pocket! I've never seen the show so I'll definitely be getting Season 1 (at least).

#6 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:14 AM

Awesome. I have some GC's from BB that are burning a hole in my pocket! I've never seen the show so I'll definitely be getting Season 1 (at least).

you really only need seasons 1-3
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

#7 jchoi

jchoi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

you really only need seasons 1-3

Seasons 1-3 are the best, but the rest are watchable, especially compared to rest of what's out there.

#8 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:48 PM

Might have to pick up 3 and 4 for early b-day and xmas gifts for my mom next year.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image