Photo
- - - - -

Need Warhammer 40k Omnibus Recomendations!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 5of9

5of9

Resistance is Futile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:25 AM

Hey,

I've been wanting to start reading the many Warhammer omnibus's that are out but don't know where to start. I was hoping someone could recomend a Chronology or some of the better ones to start out with.

Thanx!
PJ

Posted Image

#2 kamui34

kamui34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:08 AM

I liked the Grey Knights Omnibus. The character development is quite interesting on this one.
Posted Image

#3 5of9

5of9

Resistance is Futile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:41 AM

I liked the Grey Knights Omnibus. The character development is quite interesting on this one.

thanx, anyone else?

Posted Image

#4 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:46 AM

The Eisenhorn trilogy is probably my favorite series of Warhammer books. Gaunts Ghosts and Space Wolf are quality too.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#5 5of9

5of9

Resistance is Futile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:56 AM

The Eisenhorn trilogy is probably my favorite series of Warhammer books. Gaunts Ghosts and Space Wolf are quality too.

I heard a bout The eisenhorn book but with the Number of books availabel i wasn't sure where to start.

Posted Image

#6 5of9

5of9

Resistance is Futile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:44 AM

bump

Posted Image

#7 Apushmataha

Apushmataha

Dragon's Crayon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

It's not exactly an omnibus, but "Let the Galaxy Burn" was one I liked. It gave me an idea of the style of a few of the Black Library authors and you get a taste of what's in other books.
Posted Image

#8 crowbb

crowbb

Watch out for snakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:02 PM

I haven't read them but one of my tenants has read them all and said he'd start with Eisenhorn.

#9 5of9

5of9

Resistance is Futile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:12 AM

It's not exactly an omnibus, but "Let the Galaxy Burn" was one I liked. It gave me an idea of the style of a few of the Black Library authors and you get a taste of what's in other books.

I saw that one and i'm going to take it and eisenhorn on vaca.
thanx all!!

Posted Image