Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

http://newsletter.be.../content_01.jpg
http://newsletter.be.../content_02.jpg
http://newsletter.be.../content_03.jpg

Online and in-store.

$10 off $100-349
$20 off $350-999
$100 off $1000+

Doesn't look like there are the usual restrictions, so Apple products and consoles are valid.

#2 InfernoChaos

InfernoChaos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

With these can I simply print them out and use them? if so do I print out the coupon I want and the instructions?

#3 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:05 AM

Will this work for Bioshock 2 SE which is priced at $99.99?

#4 CrushEm

CrushEm

Stay Classy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:10 AM

My guess would be no. $100 is $100 in the eyes of BB or any company. Their system probably wouldn't recognize that it is 1 cent short of the coupon code. Worth a try (maybe after tax would be $100+) but my best guess is that it wouldn't work.

#5 penetratingpincer

penetratingpincer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:28 AM

No, I've tried that before and bestbuy wouldn't give it to me either.

What I did was just buy a $1.50 chocolate bar or buy a movie to make up the difference.

#6 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:58 AM

Not worth it's own topic. But while there's a fresh Best Buy thread I just though I'd point out Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad has recently price dropped to $20 there. It's sorely needed a price drop, and it's most likely to just disappear before it ever gets cheaper than $20. It's a decent game, if you like mindless action with nigh naked girls :roll:

#7 kathos

kathos

Wooooooooo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:42 AM

Not worth it's own topic. But while there's a fresh Best Buy thread I just though I'd point out Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad has recently price dropped to $20 there. It's sorely needed a price drop, and it's most likely to just disappear before it ever gets cheaper than $20. It's a decent game, if you like mindless action with nigh naked girls :roll:

There's a fix for that:

Play an actually decent game with your girlfriend wearing a bikini or nothing at all.

Save yourself the $20.
Ex-Futureshop slave, ex-EB Games slave driver. Now Home Depot dreg.
Posted Image

#8 1_blue_pixel

1_blue_pixel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:13 AM

With these can I simply print them out and use them? if so do I print out the coupon I want and the instructions?

Yup. Got these in my email too.... I used some for Future Shop back in October and the clerk didn't even want to see the coupon-- he rang it in right away... so you might not need it, but best to be prepared :)

#9 VetraX

VetraX

In-game moralist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:47 PM

For the record it did work. I had to buy a drink or bag of chips, something cheap to make the price $100+ before taxes/ Bioshock 2 SE + a Red Bull for under $100 'aint a bad deal at all. It's a beautiful collectors package, and I urge any fan of Bioshock to get it - I remember buying the RE5 CE last year and how crap it was, swore I'd never go down that path again - but believe me, 2K delivered to the gamers :D

Thanks again to Crush Em and Penetratingpincer for the confirmation! and ofcourse Lone_Prodigy for the coupons, very much appreciated :)