[Canada] [non-gaming] Best Buy: laptop cases/sleeves/backpacks $3-5 each

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:46 AM

Here are some of them (look around for more):
http://www.bestbuy.c...9cdf6110a8den01

Not clearance priced since they end in .99 rather than .97, so a PM with FS is possible (though with the 10% difference they'd be paying you). :lol:

The website is kind of messed up if you order a whack of bags at once, so limit your orders. Most if not all are OOS online, so order for ISPU.

FYI GVR people: the Cambie BB seems to be onto this: both my orders were "not filled". They probably pulled stock off the shelves.

#2 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:10 AM

I couldn't seem to do ISPU, trying to do the order for Metrotown. The site just gives me an error after I type my VISA password in.

#3 ChaosKnight

ChaosKnight

One-Armed Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:22 AM

Wow, I remember paying $100 for the Kensington backpack a year and a half ago... now it's going for $3.99? But thanks for the info. Maybe I'll buy a sleeve for my new netbook.

#4 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

Nevermind it looks like it went through since I got an email. Hope they fill my order, thanks for posting! :)

#5 afterburn999

afterburn999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

What a nice find. I was able to pick up a backpack and a messenger bag for 10 bucks that would of cost me 150 bucks.

#6 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:59 PM

Thanks!! Grabbed 4 bags, 2 for me 2 for my gf for 20$!
Posted Image

#7 sinath

sinath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

there was only 1 bag left for 4.99 and i took it =)

but its pink on the inside.. haha

#8 Adamantum

Adamantum

Wasteland Survivor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:17 PM

Placed on order for a few bags via ISPU. Hope it gets filled, this is actually something I needed! lol

Posted Image

#9 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

My order just got cancelled...just checked the site, all the bags I ordered are in-stock in the store I ordered it from, lame!

#10 Patri

Patri

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

Spent an hour with CS to get my order through, did not work. Checked store stock, the site indicates there is stock but calling the stores around reveal it is all OOS.

#11 Adamantum

Adamantum

Wasteland Survivor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

Yep, I can confirm that as well. The stock indicator on the website is inaccurate.

Posted Image

#12 Icetron

Icetron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:38 AM

^ Yep. At the Metrotown Best Buy, all gone. They said 30 people came and picked up everything this morning. As I was making my way there from Metrotown I saw the exact bags being sold at the X-Skin place near EB Games at the mall, should have just saved my tirp down there. :bomb:

#13 Lone_Prodigy

Lone_Prodigy

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

Got 2 orders filled at Metrotown. Apparently the Ogio Navy Blue has a floral pattern on the inside and back. Oh well my mom will like it.

#14 ichit4k4_set0

ichit4k4_set0

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

mine was cancelled as well, all for 4 bags are listed in stock on the website, but apparently its wrong...
wont bother trying other locations
Posted Image

#15 addone

addone

Ni! Ni! Ni!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

My friend and i tried yesterday...website said it was in stock instore (so we opted for ISPU) but they were actually out of stock :(

#16 poiuiu

poiuiu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

Went to the closest Best Buy while out shopping hopefully to find a scrape of some sort and got a pair of 5 dollar backpacks. Not the best ones but my current one is literally tattered so i'm not complaining. The other one is for a classmate.

A small miracle that I didn't want but appreciated it nonetheless. Thank you invisible man!

#17 RoganSarine

RoganSarine

Goomba's Elf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:21 AM

I wish I was online sooner today :P I wonder if I can scam futureshop into a OOS pricematch, ha.
Posted Image
No credit card required. Since June 2009 I have gotten $430 in amazon gift cards. Just use it instead of google (because it's the same search engine), and get giftcards for amazon.

Want to discover new music? Check out my site filled with live videos of unsigned artists: http://www.overmined.com Podcast: Coming soon
http://www.youtube.c...ser/RoganSarine