Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Deal- New Play Control Pikmin $14.99

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dfish040894

dfish040894

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:11 AM

I just recently went to Best Buy, and noticed that the New Play Control Pikmin game for wii is reasonably cheap. It is $14.99 instead of $29.99
Here is the link :bouncy:

http://www.bestbuy.c...ikmin&lp=1&cp=1

#2 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

Thanks for posting. This has been the price for some time. So people like myself used a BB coupon to get this for $5 with the price drop. I think it was like 2 months ago. Regardless thanks for the effort!

#3 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:34 AM

Excitebots Wii and Tales of Symphonia 2 Wii are also around the same pricepoint @ BBY. Happy hunting.

My Current Lowball Sale is ACTIVE NOW.  Relieve my sorrows and bid if you can. Ends 8/4. 

animePSP2.jpg

#4 maudig1

maudig1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

I picked up both Excitebots and NPC: Pikmin for $5 back in January. Excitebots is fun for a bit. If you've never played Pikmin, the controls make the game better but I would try to find Pikmin 2.

#5 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:55 AM

It's been this price at BB for about 3 months now. Thanks anyway OP.

#6 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:57 AM

Check your local K-Mart for Pikmin, I got mine there for $9.97 a couple weeks ago.

Posted Image

#7 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

found 1 at sears today 4.97.

#8 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:41 AM

This is most likely due to the fact that the games mentioned above are all out of print and no longer being shipped by Nintendo.

#9 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:13 AM

As said, it's been this price for some time now. A month or so ago, there was a RZ coupon for $10 off Pikmin and Excitebots, making them $5/each.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#10 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

Its been this price for quite some time. I saw it for that price since December thanx 4 the post though

#11 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

I picked up both Excitebots and NPC: Pikmin for $5 back in January. Excitebots is fun for a bit. If you've never played Pikmin, the controls make the game better but I would try to find Pikmin 2.

I think the controls make the game worse, and Pikmin 2 is worse than the original, but at any rate it's still a great game, and I had fun playing through it again.

EDIT: And the new controls do still work.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#12 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

I found the controls to be a lateral move. It's not better or worse, just different.

I do agree that Pikmin 2 was an inferior game though. Still good, but not as good as the original.