Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $10 off $20 B&M

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

#1 pcutlerut

pcutlerut

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

FINAL UPDATE: Kmart corporate has shut down the coupon. Sorry to those who didn't get a chance to use it. Glad some did. This was my first opportunity to be an OP and it was a cool experience! CAG has been good to me so I'm glad I could return the favor this time. Cheers, everyone!

Came across this on the interwebs. I didn't see it posted in the forums doing a quick search. Hoping to test it today. I haven't been inside a kmart in years so not sure what to expect to find. Hoping to get some M$ points out of it. It's not clear to me that it wouldn't work for video game related merchandise.

link to printable coupon
http://www.kmart.com...issance_NYC.pdf

coupon text

$10 off regular, sale or clearance priced merchandise purchase in-store of $20 or more (before taxes and after other discounts have been applied) in a single transaction. Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s) and cannot double. Limit (1) Kmart Savings Coupon per transaction. Not valid on "Buy One, Get One" events; non-merchandise; concessions; federal or state regulated items; alcohol; tobacco; fuel; items behind the pharmacy counter; prescriptions; prior purchases; partial-paid special order items; Lands’ End; Two Hearts Maternity; Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart; if acquired from a non Sears Holdingsapproved channel; if reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including qualifying items purchased in addition to the minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted from any refund. Cash value 1/20¢. Valid at all Kmart store locations.

UPDATE: WORKS! I just got back from KMART and picked up 1600 M$! Had to bundle it with a bargain bin DVD ($1.99) so total came to $12.08. I noticed one poster picked up a vitamin water with his purchase so I guess anything goes! The bargain bin DVD I picked up was a fictionalized bio of Bruce Lee. WIN! LOL. Also the selection of xbox 360 games at my KMART (Knoxville, TN) was pretty good but most still had pretty high prices and you could most likely find them cheaper online even with the coupon. Off the top of my head I remember seeing DA:O Awakenings ($30 AC) and Tales of Vesperia ($20 AC, <--great deal btw).

UPDATE 2: CAGs confirming it also works for PSN cards!

UPDATE 3: So apparently this coupon works for everything in-store. However, one CAGer said they got told the coupon was "fraudulent" and corporate has told Kmarts to stop taking them. Good luck to everyone who try them out tomorrow. There may be a lot of dissappointed CAGs in the morning...

NOTE: If you're buying games, you may want to check out the Kmart Clearance Thread.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=245725

Edited by pcutlerut, 19 March 2010 - 03:03 PM.

#2 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

Wow. This is a good coupon if it works in electronics.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#3 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Awesome thanks!

#4 Zachbeast

Zachbeast

I want a range life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

Nice find! I am going to try this out today.

#5 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

Please let us all know if it works.

#6 k4lm4n

k4lm4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

Came across this on the interwebs. I didn't see it posted in the forums doing a quick search. Hoping to test it today. I haven't been inside a kmart in years so not sure what to expect to find. Hoping to get some M$ points out of it. It's not clear to me that it wouldn't work for video game related merchandise.

link to printable coupon
http://www.kmart.com...issance_NYC.pdf

coupon text

$10 off regular, sale or clearance priced merchandise purchase in-store of $20 or more (before taxes and after other discounts have been applied) in a single transaction. Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s) and cannot double. Limit (1) Kmart Savings Coupon per transaction. Not valid on "Buy One, Get One" events; non-merchandise; concessions; federal or state regulated items; alcohol; tobacco; fuel; items behind the pharmacy counter; prescriptions; prior purchases; partial-paid special order items; Lands’ End; Two Hearts Maternity; Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart; if acquired from a non Sears Holdingsapproved channel; if reproduced; and/or, where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupon value applied and pro-rated across all qualifying items; including qualifying items purchased in addition to the minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted from any refund. Cash value 1/20¢. Valid at all Kmart store locations.

Defiantly post your results! If all goes well I will be using this a a couple of times.

#7 hendrickfan24

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:08 PM

awesome thanks! this is sort of like that B1G1 free deal if you just purchase a 20 dollar game

#8 Zann

Zann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:10 PM

Nice! If Wario Land Shake It is $20 at KMart I might want to try it on that.

#9 Fearbeard

Fearbeard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

awesome thanks! this is sort of like that B1G1 free deal if you just purchase a 20 dollar game

Biggest problem is that the $20 games are $19.99 which makes them ineligible for the coupon by itself.

But throw in a candy bar or something cheap and you should be good.

#10 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:20 PM

I'll try this on a point card on my way to class.

#11 dts5000

dts5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

I just came home from Kmart. Used the coupon on a MS 360 wireless controller that was on sale for $39.99. Came out to $29.99 after coupon.

See receipt:
Spoiler

#12 phantasyx

phantasyx

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:51 PM

can someone try these on psn cards and microsoft points!

#13 Emiroo

Emiroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Amazing coupon! Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#14 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

I'd love this if it worked on $19.99 games.

#15 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:17 PM

Yup, just add a pack of gum, or really, anything more than $.01 and you'll be good to go :)

#16 nddave

nddave

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

NICE!! thanks OP! I would HUG ya if i could
CAG4LIFE

#17 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

Got to do this tomorrow

#18 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

Wow, that a hell of a coupon. Thanks!

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png

#19 shytface

shytface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

If this has been valid since February why is it just now getting attention? It's Raph, a little too Raph...

#20 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:24 PM

Just picked up bioshock 1 for ps3 and a vitamin water for 11 dollars :)

#21 sonic51489

sonic51489

Awesometastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Ill go try this on some Microsoft points after I get out of class

#22 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

It says not valid on non-merchandise, so I doubt this will work on MSN/PSN/Wii Points. Hope it does, tho.

#23 k4lm4n

k4lm4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Just picked up bioshock 1 for ps3 and a vitamin water for 11 dollars :)

So its confirmed to work for electronics?

#24 k4lm4n

k4lm4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

Ill go try this on some Microsoft points after I get out of class

Please report back!

#25 sonic51489

sonic51489

Awesometastic!

• CAGiversary!

So its confirmed to work for electronics?

a previous poster bought a xbox 360 controller with the coupon so I can only assume yes

#26 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Uh yeah unless the sky opened up and god himself took ten dollars off the price of the game

#27 sonic51489

sonic51489

Awesometastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

Please report back!

I will. Unless somebody else can confirm sooner. I'm not done for another 2 hours.

#28 W0lfRHart

W0lfRHart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

i to wanna know about the points so i can get perfect dark

#29 dedgeu2

dedgeu2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

I can confirmed that this worked. Got Red Faction Guerrilla (PS3) and NCCA 2009 Football (PS3) both for $15 with this coupon during my lunch break.

#30 Wonka the Troll

Wonka the Troll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

I'm heading to K-Mart and will report back soon if it works on points cards. I'm very lucky I have a K-Mart about .5 mile from my house and if it works, i will be stocking up on MS/PSN/Wii points while this coupon continues to work.
Posted Image