Photo
- - - - -

Red Faction: Guerrilla --PC-- $9.99 at Target B&M (YMMV?)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zippon

Zippon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

First thread, so if I made a mistake please correct me. ;)

Just saw this at a nearby Target. Not a clearance price. They changed the shelf tag to show that the price dropped from $19.99 to $9.99. May be temporary.

Tried to verify at a second store, but they didn't have the game at all so no shelf tags.

These are usually chain-wide, so I assume the "YMMV" is based on whether your store still has the game.

#2 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

Just an FYI this is a GFWL SSA game so it has no activation limits but is bound to a single gamertag

#3 123pop

123pop

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

FYI: apparently many people experience a speed up bug where the game runs at 2x the speed. The official forum admin states that a patch is in the works. I got this game for free with the Metro 2033 pre-order on Steam. Game runs fine on win7 64bit, i5 750, gtx260, 4gb ddr3 on highest settings. No stuttering or speed up bug.

#4 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:37 PM

Austin, TX had these labeled as price drop to $9.99. I don't mean clearanced either. sitting on the shelf with all the other pc games.

#5 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the post OP, but I picked this up for $9.97 a long time ago when it was on clearance at one of my relatively local stores.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.