Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:07 AM

Sonic and the Secret Rings

#2 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

Nice try Amazon! ;)

Shipment #1: Shipped on November 28, 2009 Posted Image Posted Image Shipping estimate:November 27, 2009

1 of: Sonic and the Secret Rings [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$9.99

#3 Wonka the Troll

Wonka the Troll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:17 PM

This game wasn't worth a dollar and unfortunately I paid full retail when it first came out because my wife wanted it.
Posted Image

#4 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:08 PM

Nice try Amazon! ;)

Shoot! This is one of those games that $9.99 is my price point but $11.99 is just too much... out of some weird principle. (I think it's the principle of "I have too many games already, so it's gotta be AWESOME or CHEEP to get me to buy it.)

cagSig.png515886.png

#5 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

This is a deal? LOL.....

#6 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

Sounds like if you buy it your making amazon get a deal!
Posted Image

#7 daminion

daminion

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

My son loved this game, and still plays it. It's extremely difficult at times, but it's worth $10 easy. Think of it more like an arcade game than a true platformer. you are going to die. a lot.

#8 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:44 PM

When this game just lets you go fast as Sonic, it's fantastic. When it tries to do other things (which is all too often), it is less than fantastic.

#9 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Not that bad of a game, would have been fantastic if it allowed for analog stick controls. Half of the difficulty of the game is the controls (the controls aren't broken, but they there is a serious learning curve if you want to beat some of the harder challenges).

Great deal though, happily paid $20 for it, if you're looking for an easy game, this ain't it. But also note that for many missions/levels you have infinite lives, you just won't get a good medal (and thus won't unlock secrets pictures/music/videos/etc) if you die a lot.