Games Obtainable With: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver
Available from: January 3rd 2011 - January 9th 2011 Raikou
Available from: January 17th 2011 - January 23rd 2011 Entei
Available from: January 31st 2011 - February 7th 2011 Suicune
Available at: Gamestop stores across America

Directions for Download are below or at your local GameStop
These are needed for Black/White

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

All of them run from October 4, 2010 to January 11, 2011 & You need to complete the mission and then you can transfer said Pokemon to your HG/SS/etc... game.

Spoiler

Engima Stone

Starting July 31, North America players of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver have 28 days to download the Enigma Stone, the key to unlocking Legendary Pokemon Latias and Latios. Legendary Pokemon Latias can be captured in Pokemon HeartGold. Her brother Latios can be captured in Pokemon SoulSilver. Both are exclusive to those games, unless the player has access to an Enigma Stone.

How does one get an Enigma stone?

From July 31 through August 27, The Pokemon Company and Nintendo are making the Enigma Stone available to Pokemon fans in North America. Players with wireless access will be able to download the special item, which eventually leads to a chance at catching Latios in HeartGold and Latias in SoulSilver.

In order to use the Enigma Stone, players will need to have beaten the Elite Four, claimed the National Pokedex, and have two or fewer Wonder Cards in their possession. Bulbapedia has a nifty little summary of how the deal goes down.

Just make sure you go online and claim your Enigma Stone before August 27. Then you can start worrying about how to use it to get dates.
From Kotaku

Also note for players with Japanese games you can now download Goon Scizors over Wifi.

Night Sky Jirachi June 26th- July 16th

Spoiler

Winner's Path May 6- June 25th

Great place to get items like Choice Specs.
Also according to IGN they will have great items attached to the pokemon.
Could this be better than Yellow Forest.
Thx to Ryukahn for the breaking news

Directions For Download
Spoiler

Enjoy.
Thx to D4rkewolf4, Bargain, Icedrake, and ZxT Vendetta
Know any upcoming events, just PM me and I can update the thread.

Edited by adriley313, 08 January 2011 - 01:57 PM.

Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#2 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:06 AM

woo pikachus

#3 Goodeye

Goodeye

Resident Halo nerd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:26 AM

Hey works for me. I just got the game and can't find one at all.

That and since I don't have pearl etc I miss out on all the other cool gifts they gave away for gold and silver.
[FONT="]Posted ImagePosted Image

[/FONT]

#4 Ryukahn

Ryukahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:40 AM

Is it possible to just get one thread for all of the giveaways via in-store and WiFi instead of making a new one for each event? You could just change the title of the thread. There is like 4-5 threads on Pokemon on the first page, surely we can tie those together and funnel the traffic to one or two places.

#5 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up OP
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#6 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:19 AM

How far in do I get Mystery Gift?!

Why do I have to advance to get all the good stuff :(

#7 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

How far in do I get Mystery Gift?!

Why do I have to advance to get all the good stuff :(

About 20 minutes in.

#8 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:20 AM

Thanks op, gotta set up my old router again to accept a/b connections now.
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#9 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:33 AM

Hmm I go to the mystery gift and it is says no gifts for me to receive. Is it up yet?

#10 D4rkewolfe

D4rkewolfe

Henshin a Gomu-Gomu Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

Hmm I go to the mystery gift and it is says no gifts for me to receive. Is it up yet?

It's up now, as I just got it.

#11 Goodeye

Goodeye

Resident Halo nerd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

I just got it as well. Sent my Togepi to the walker and the forest route.

[/FONT]

#12 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

I got it today, but I'm in the middle of route 26, until I get to a Pokemon Center, I can't go on this route yet.

Batsugunner.png

#13 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

Nice! Thanks for the link! Just got Yellow Forest!

#14 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Just got my Yellow forest too.

Thx ME
Now Playing:

#15 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

I need some help...

I just got the new DSi Xl and connected it to my home wireless network. Everything works fine there.

However, when I go to get the Mystery Gift via Nintendo WFC within the main menu, it won't connect. When I look at my connection settings in the main menu of Pokemon, it says there are only 3 connections and my connection is established on connection 4 because of my advanced wireless setup (SSID is not broadcast and encryption is WPA2). What can I do?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it. Apparently, the WFC doesn't support WPA in games. Sooooo I have to downgrade to WEP or I'm kinda screwed lol. That's not going to happen so I need to find another solution.

Edited by Pck21, 01 April 2010 - 09:06 PM.

Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#16 A Happy Panda

A Happy Panda

not as happy as you think

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:22 PM

I need some help...

I just got the new DSi Xl and connected it to my home wireless network. Everything works fine there.

However, when I go to get the Mystery Gift via Nintendo WFC within the main menu, it won't connect. When I look at my connection settings in the main menu of Pokemon, it says there are only 3 connections and my connection is established on connection 4 because of my advanced wireless setup (SSID is not broadcast and encryption is WPA2). What can I do?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it. Apparently, the WFC doesn't support WPA in games. Sooooo I have to downgrade to WEP or I'm kinda screwed lol. That's not going to happen so I need to find another solution.

Yeah. It's kinda silly that the DSi and DSi XL support WPA, but the DS games themselves do not.

You can do as myself and others have done, just downgrade it to WEP, do what you need to do with Nintendo WFC, then put the WPA security back up.

#17 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:00 AM

About 20 minutes in.

Turns out I never noticed the scroll bar to the side. Whoops.

#18 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:23 PM

My son downloaded the new route. Thanks OP!

Crunchewy.png

#19 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

Got the Yellow Forest route. This should be fun and terribly painful.

#20 ramatut4001

ramatut4001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:29 PM

I did it and caught a Pikachu. Thanks for reminding me, OP. This is my first Pokemon and therefore my first Pikachu.

#21 Goodeye

Goodeye

Resident Halo nerd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

I got the 3 !!! on the pokewalker last night got the pikachu down to one last bar of life and tried to catch it. No bueno!

[/FONT]

#22 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:23 AM

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I'm still trying to learn all the Pokemon stuff.

I had already received the Yellow Forrest... after I connected my Pokewalker to the game the first time, it said I got it... So, is there anything special that this would give me that the other does not?

Also, how do I know if my Pikachu is a special one? I got three on the Pokewalker once I got the Yello Forrest, but I don't know if they are special or not?

Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm just trying to make sure I learn everything.

#23 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:47 AM

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but I'm still trying to learn all the Pokemon stuff.

I had already received the Yellow Forrest... after I connected my Pokewalker to the game the first time, it said I got it... So, is there anything special that this would give me that the other does not?

Also, how do I know if my Pikachu is a special one? I got three on the Pokewalker once I got the Yello Forrest, but I don't know if they are special or not?

Again, sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm just trying to make sure I learn everything.

If they Pikachu knows Surf or Fly, it is special

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#24 Trillian

Trillian

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:00 AM

You won't be able to tell if the Pikachus are special until you load them back into your game. Of course, when you do that, you lose all your watts and have to walk some more before trying it again. Try only catching Pikachus when you see two or three exclamation points on the radar. That takes awhile too, but the chances that you've got a Surf or Fly Pikachu are better that way. Just be patient.
3DS: Teri, FC: 2578 - 3125 - 7347

My Mii QR Code

#25 1NintendoFan

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:18 AM

If they Pikachu knows Surf or Fly, it is special

You won't be able to tell if the Pikachus are special until you load them back into your game. Of course, when you do that, you lose all your watts and have to walk some more before trying it again. Try only catching Pikachus when you see two or three exclamation points on the radar. That takes awhile too, but the chances that you've got a Surf or Fly Pikachu are better that way. Just be patient.

Thanks... I will put them on and check. I know a few of them had three exclamation marks, so hopefully I got lucky :D

Thanks again!

#26 yayece

yayece

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

Actually, you *can* sorta tell which pokemon you're getting.

First off, know that the game picks 3 pokemon when you go for your walk. One common, one semi-rare, and one rare one. If you check the Serebii page, you get one each of the A/B/C pokemon. Thus, on a particular walk, you get the Surf Pikachu, you will NOT encounter the Fly Pikachu.

When you use the Pokeradar, there are 4 different scenarios:
One !, then the encounter: Group C pokemon.
Two !'s, then the encounter: Either a group B/C pokemon.
Two !'s, one !!, then the encounter: Either a group A/B pokemon.
Two !'s, one !!, one !!!, then the encounter: Guaranteed group A pokemon.

Since you can only hold 3 pokemon, and your watts get sent to the DS whenever you sync, it's in your best interest to only capture !! and !!! pokemon.

#27 Trillian

Trillian

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:03 AM

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was referencing, I was just being lazy. Thanks, yayece.
3DS: Teri, FC: 2578 - 3125 - 7347

My Mii QR Code

#28 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

Updated
Now Playing:

#29 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

I wish they'd give us more online pokemon. But this is fine.

Batsugunner.png

#30 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thanks for the thread. Downloaded Winner's Path this morning. Although I've put the game down for now, I'm sure I'll return to it eventually.