21 replies to this topic

#1 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

http://www.target.com/dp/B002UZT4PU/

Title says it all :)

Edited by wampa8jedi, 03 April 2010 - 03:26 PM.

#2 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:19 PM

there goes the eBay value again for the one I have

#3 ninja dog

ninja dog

Shoto Guilt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

there goes the eBay value again for the one I have

you really had to sell it on the day it came out to get a decent profit. it's been downhill since then.

#4 CaptainCaputo

CaptainCaputo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

how difficult will these be to find in a few months, I've been holding out for a price drop

#5 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

Just curious- where does it state how many are in stock?

I see target has them listed on Amazon. The resellers will buy them up keeping the resale value high.

#6 NipPicker

NipPicker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

they got demon soul deluxe for 69.99 also.. i think i should buy 2 copy. sold mine for $150 a few month back

#7 dreamer2050

dreamer2050

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:00 PM

thanks got 2 demon souls deluxe hope to at least get my money back on it and get regular edition of demon souls

#8 KingofGames

KingofGames

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

Those Demon's Souls have been "in stock" for months. Your orders will be cancelled.

Posted Image

#9 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

I don't think the order will be canceled, they are just going to be put on back ordered for eternity.

#10 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

they got demon soul deluxe for 69.99 also.. i think i should buy 2 copy. sold mine for $150 a few month back

lol, please, please don't make a thread about it. Those have been "in stock" for the past six months. They will not ship. Period.

#11 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

5 Left in stock. Whoever wants one better do it now.

#12 fillican

fillican

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

what is the box made of?

#13 StrangeBrew

StrangeBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:39 AM

God of War is OOS.

#14 GundamS

GundamS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:55 AM

Amazon will have more on April 6th for those interested

http://www.amazon.co...70346077&sr=8-2

#15 brewin

brewin

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:05 AM

God of War LE is a waste IMO... I thought this would be the shizz but Pandoras Box feels really cheap and all the other extras are downloads. Not worth the $100 honestly. Wish I woulda sold mine on EBay the next day... This really should have been $70, $80 max. AWESOME game, crappy LE.
Posted Image

#16 SolidSeminole

SolidSeminole

Bad Mamma Jamma

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

God of War LE is a waste IMO... I thought this would be the shizz but Pandoras Box feels really cheap and all the other extras are downloads. Not worth the $100 honestly. Wish I woulda sold mine on EBay the next day... This really should have been $70, $80 max. AWESOME game, crappy LE.

I agree. I loved the game and love God of War. I was really let down by this special edition. The construction of the box is made of this really cheap plastic. All the black stuff inside the box was all over the art book and the game. I really wish they would have put physical discs in for the soundtracks and the metal music.

Oh well. Lucky I got it for $80 with discounts from Amazon. I had the thing pre ordered the day they announced it!

uc.png

"I'm not cutting you down, I'm just carrying the axe."

#17 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:16 AM

Special Editions are the only way to buy games these days. In January I picked up the Mass Effect Collector's Edition off of Amazon. I sold the exclusive downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $70, paying off the game and the additional physical content (steelbook case, artbook, mini comic, and making of dvd).

With the GoW 3: Ultimate Edition, I sold the downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $50. Again, I am left with is the game and additional physical content (pandora's box and art book) for the price of what it would cost to buy the standard game.

If I choose to go ahead and sell the remaining physical content, It would be very easy for me to actually turn a profit.

#18 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:29 AM

Special Editions are the only way to buy games these days. In January I picked up the Mass Effect Collector's Edition off of Amazon. I sold the exclusive downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $70, paying off the game and the additional physical content (steelbook case, artbook, mini comic, and making of dvd).

With the GoW 3: Ultimate Edition, I sold the downloadable skin codes on eBay for a combined total of nearly $50. Again, I am left with is the game and additional physical content (pandora's box and art book) for the price of what it would cost to buy the standard game.

If I choose to go ahead and sell the remaining physical content, It would be very easy for me to actually turn a profit.

True story. I get many of my games very cheap to free by doing this.

#19 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:33 AM

Yeah ... took a chance on Demon's Souls, but not feeling too good about it.

#20 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:38 AM

Yeah ... took a chance on Demon's Souls, but not feeling too good about it.

Edit...ok I see what you meant now...yeah it'll get canceled. Mine did after about 6 weeks lol it's been there forever. But hey nothing to lose by trying.

#21 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:56 AM

Ordered 10 copies of Demon's Souls ... hoping they'll go through like my last order of 5 at launch.

#22 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Guys, please don't waste your time ordering Demon's Souls. It has been listed on Target since launch and never once have they shipped copies of it despite probably a dozen separate threads by people who "find" it on their website. It's not going to happen. Give it up.