30 replies to this topic

#1 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hi guys,

Saw these 2 deals for EU release of Demon's Souls

Strange though, Amazon has Game+Soundtrack+artbook+strategy Guide whereas Shopto has same except the strategy guide

Also, Thanks to PhaperPlane, zavvi has it for 34.95 if you use the April2 coupon
Update:
Shopto listing shows strategy guide now

Edited by rashroxx, 16 April 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Nice find, I've switched my pre-order to Amazon. :)

#3 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Nice find, I've switched my pre-order to Amazon. :)

I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:

#4 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:

I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?

#5 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?

For now, i have no option than to order from shopto. Let's see if thehut/zavvi open up a good offer for us poor souls :P

#6 PhaperPlane

PhaperPlane

A British CAG.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

Wow, I never knew Demon's Souls was being released over here. Bandai Namco are publishing it too? I thought it would be someone else!

Great find good sir!
Posted Image
Give me an internet please!

Follow me on Twitter! | Be my friend on Last.FM!

Feel free to add me on XBL and PSN!

#7 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

I really want to get this but Amazon.uk wont ship to America. :/
Shopto does but it seems that it does not include the strategy guide.

So does anyone know of another place that does include the strat.?

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker "It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it."

#8 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .

Could you pretty please report their reply here too. Thanks !

#9 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

Could you pretty please report their reply here too. Thanks !

Sure will.

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker "It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it."

#10 locus2k1

locus2k1

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Went to the amazon site today to pre-order, however there doesn't seem to be a mention of the strategy guide (at least from what I can see) :cry: has it been updated since yesterday that anyone who pre-ordered then can see?

#11 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

I thought this game already released ?

#12 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

I thought this game already released ?

Not in the UK. :(

#13 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

Update:
Shopto listing shows strategy guide now

#14 PhaperPlane

PhaperPlane

A British CAG.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi
Posted Image
Give me an internet please!

Follow me on Twitter! | Be my friend on Last.FM!

Feel free to add me on XBL and PSN!

#15 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Thanks PhaperPlane...placed an order on Zavvi... it seems they are one of the few sites that do international orders. Can anyone recommend any additional sites that I can place international orders with?

#16 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

^ did you preorder? I'm thinking of adding this to my collection

#17 cyphen

cyphen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.

#18 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.

Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?

#19 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi

:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.

#20 Sayishere

Sayishere

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

just to let everyone know, you should use the code MVC3 instead for an extra 1.00 off so would be 33.45, even better deal at zavvi

#21 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.

Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.

#22 finalsight

finalsight

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

zavvi have changed their price its now £38.45 (£35.45 with the MVC3 code)

#23 Sayishere

Sayishere

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

the cheapest price for this is now £32.79 at thehut.com

Use 10% off voucher (NWDCOL) to get it at this price

#24 Hiroshou

Hiroshou

You bred Raptors!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

sweet deal!

#25 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.

There are certain things they wont ship to the US such as video games. But they do ship Blu-Rays to the US.

#26 ztnepres

ztnepres

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

any new deals???
Game share/sell: wipeout hd+fury, brain challenge, pixeljunkie eden, ednmosterracereden pack, and big daddy pshome costume code, Demolisher character code for transformers, Trine + Fat Princess, critter crunch,
Interested: deathspank, section 8, remake of games, + long termgroup

#27 ploder

ploder

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the info!

#28 Dark187

Dark187

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

£34.50 at Propel Gamer

http://www.propelgam...ail.aspx?id=187

#29 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

Any current zavvi codes?

#30 delutze

delutze

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

Looks like the price for the Black Phantom Edition is being increased (especially by Amazon) in anticipation of the vanilla version being released in November. Those sneaky buggers.