30 replies to this topic

#1 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Hi guys,

Saw these 2 deals for EU release of Demon's Souls

Strange though, Amazon has Game+Soundtrack+artbook+strategy Guide whereas Shopto has same except the strategy guide

Also, Thanks to PhaperPlane, zavvi has it for 34.95 if you use the April2 coupon
Update:
Shopto listing shows strategy guide now

Edited by rashroxx, 16 April 2010 - 04:22 PM.

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

Nice find, I've switched my pre-order to Amazon. :)

#3 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Nice find, I've switched my pre-order to Amazon. :)

I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:

#4 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

I wish I could :(

I'm from India and of these 2, only Shopto delivers there , that too for 3.5 pounds extra :bomb:

I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?

#5 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

I do wonder if ShopTo just forgot to mention that it includes the strategy guide, or if Amazon are throwing in as an extra - perhaps you'll get lucky?

For now, i have no option than to order from shopto. Let's see if thehut/zavvi open up a good offer for us poor souls :P

#6 PhaperPlane

PhaperPlane

A British CAG.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

Wow, I never knew Demon's Souls was being released over here. Bandai Namco are publishing it too? I thought it would be someone else!

Great find good sir!
Posted Image
Give me an internet please!

Follow me on Twitter! | Be my friend on Last.FM!

Feel free to add me on XBL and PSN!

#7 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

I really want to get this but Amazon.uk wont ship to America. :/
Shopto does but it seems that it does not include the strategy guide.

So does anyone know of another place that does include the strat.?

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker: It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it.

#8 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Edit: I e-mailed ShopTo about whether the strategy guide was simply overlooked in the description. I'm waiting to hear back from them. Here's to hoping that it does .

Could you pretty please report their reply here too. Thanks !

#9 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

Could you pretty please report their reply here too. Thanks !

Sure will.

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker: It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it.

#10 locus2k1

locus2k1

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:49 AM

Went to the amazon site today to pre-order, however there doesn't seem to be a mention of the strategy guide (at least from what I can see) :cry: has it been updated since yesterday that anyone who pre-ordered then can see?

#11 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

I thought this game already released ?

#12 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

I thought this game already released ?

Not in the UK. :(

#13 rashroxx

rashroxx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

Update:
Shopto listing shows strategy guide now

#14 PhaperPlane

PhaperPlane

A British CAG.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi
Posted Image
Give me an internet please!

Follow me on Twitter! | Be my friend on Last.FM!

Feel free to add me on XBL and PSN!

#15 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Thanks PhaperPlane...placed an order on Zavvi... it seems they are one of the few sites that do international orders. Can anyone recommend any additional sites that I can place international orders with?

#16 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

^ did you preorder? I'm thinking of adding this to my collection

#17 cyphen

cyphen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.

#18 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

Just pre ordered from Zavvi for £36.80 shipped to the united states. Seems like a pretty good deal and they don't charge until it ships so I can cancel if I change my mind for some reason.

Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?

#19 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

You can get it for cheaper from Zavvi if you pre-order it now with the coupon code APRIL2, you can get it for £34.95 (This includes the strategy guide)
Zavvi

:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

Do you know if you're going to get charged import tax, and if so how much?

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.

#20 Sayishere

Sayishere

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

just to let everyone know, you should use the code MVC3 instead for an extra 1.00 off so would be 33.45, even better deal at zavvi

#21 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

:bouncy:YES! Thanks man, just ordered one.:bouncy:

When I ordered heavy rain collectors from HMV.uk and Band Of Brothers BR from Amazon.uk I wasn't charged an import tax on either of those.

Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.

#22 finalsight

finalsight

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

zavvi have changed their price its now £38.45 (£35.45 with the MVC3 code)

#23 Sayishere

Sayishere

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:40 AM

the cheapest price for this is now £32.79 at thehut.com

Use 10% off voucher (NWDCOL) to get it at this price

#24 Hiroshou

Hiroshou

You bred Raptors!?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

sweet deal!

#25 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Did you order from a third party merchant on Amazon.uk? I can't get Amazon.uk to ship me anything. I really hope they offer international shipping soon.

I did pre-order Demon's Souls and Red Dead Redemption Limited. There's been no word of a Limited Edition of RDR for the US so I'll keep it pre-ordered on the meantime.

There are certain things they wont ship to the US such as video games. But they do ship Blu-Rays to the US.

#26 ztnepres

ztnepres

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

any new deals???
Game share/sell: wipeout hd+fury, brain challenge, pixeljunkie eden, ednmosterracereden pack, and big daddy pshome costume code, Demolisher character code for transformers, Trine + Fat Princess, critter crunch,
Interested: deathspank, section 8, remake of games, + long termgroup

#27 ploder

ploder

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

Thanks for the info!

#28 Dark187

Dark187

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

£34.50 at Propel Gamer

http://www.propelgam...ail.aspx?id=187

#29 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:32 PM

Any current zavvi codes?

#30 delutze

delutze

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

Looks like the price for the Black Phantom Edition is being increased (especially by Amazon) in anticipation of the vanilla version being released in November. Those sneaky buggers.