Photo
- - - - -

Steambot Chronicles (PS2) - $15.77 @ GoHastings.com

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

Steambot Chronicles @ GoHastings: $14.99 + Standard Shipping + Coupon Code WFG6916 (10% off) = $15.77

Only posted this because, after doing a bit of searching, it seems like there's a lot of positive feelings for this game, yet it's difficult to find brand new for less than $30 shipped. Figured I wasn't the only CAG who might have passed by this potential gem.

Decent metacritic ratings, at least from the URL's that matter: Steambot Chronicles on Metacritic.com

#2 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

It's $9.99 new if you can find it at a local gamestop. (or $7.99 used)

#3 unclenebber

unclenebber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:59 PM

And a few months ago Gohastings had it for like 6 something used. It's a really interesting game, and is definitely worth it, but they'll have it cheaper.

#4 dclee85

dclee85

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

There aren't any copies of this at my Gamestop, so this deal is good for me. Not sure if I should wait a bit to see if it'll get cheaper, but I plan on getting it eventually.

#5 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

I love this game, the robot controls take some getting used to but the game is a lot of fun. I would like to get a new copy, but the last "new" game I got from GoHastings was OPEN. :\ Everything was pristine, but still if I had been buying the game for a present I would have been pissed.

Anyway, I highly recommend this game! :p

#6 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 20 April 2010 - 12:02 AM

It's $9.99 new if you can find it at a local gamestop. (or $7.99 used)

Yeah, the key part of this statement is "...if you can find it...", which is why I posted the deal. There's also a chance of getting a used copy on ebay, but even then you're at the mercy of an auction.

#7 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Yeah, the key part of this statement is "...if you can find it...", which is why I posted the deal. There's also a chance of getting a used copy on ebay, but even then you're at the mercy of an auction.

He was merely posting another option. I know my local Gamestops tend to have this game in stock every time I go in there, sometimes new, sometimes used.

Plug in your zip code to check local store availability:

http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=42199