For just the video:
3D Dot Game Heroes is a charming experience that will keep you entertained for many hours, as you take your dualshock in hand, for a good old gaming throwback. The game presents a variety of puzzles and boss fights to keep the monotonous 'hack n slash' from getting old, but is the game worth picking up? Check out my video review and see for yourself...
- The characters and environments are very charming
- The classic gameplay will leave most feeling right at home
- Variety of character selections, and ability to change them when you load a save file
This game is only priced 39.99 in the U.S. and is worth every penny. Thanks to Atlus for our early review copy, and the game is available on May 11th everywhere.
- Character creation is a bit challenging at first
- Difficulty is kind of sporadic as the game progresses.