• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#1 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:16 PM

http://www.gamestop....roduct_id=76646

Included is Dead Space: Extraction, it will have optional Move support, remastered in HD, and will include Trophies.

http://www.gamestop....roduct_ID=76622

Included is Medal of Honor: Frontline, a remastered version of the 2002 smash-hit on PS2.

Two games in one - this is nice!

Edited by earvcunanan, 17 June 2010 - 07:39 PM.

#2 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

I'm impressed that they're not charging any extra for it considering you get an additional game with it. I haven't played the first DS yet but the sequel looked pretty sweet.

#3 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

PS3 FTW! I'm liking all these PS3 comps..I've never played a Sly Cooper game in my life, but the fact that all 3 will be one disc? I'll get it, and I'll get this too!!

does anyone know if on all these games, using Move is just an option?? Like, I imagine when you see Heavy Rain listed w/ Move support, thats going to be thru a patch, not some re-released retail disc...(?)
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#4 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

The Sly Collection comes out around November and it'll probably retail for $39.99 like the GoW Collection did. Day one buy for me.

Btw, IGN says Move support for Extraction is optional.

#5 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Now I'm bummed I cancelled my $50 Amazon.com order.

#6 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

The Sly Collection comes out around November and it'll probably retail for $39.99 like the GoW Collection did. Day one buy for me.

Btw, IGN says Move support for Extraction is optional.

Hmmm...Move is $59.99 + $29.99 + Eyetoy price, right?

I might bite depending on if a nice bundle comes along.

I can't believe they're making a Sly collection but no Team Ico collection.

Posted Image

#7 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:28 PM

Sony is planning a Move bundle for $99.99 and it includes one Move game.

#8 vherub

vherub

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

wonder if extraction will be a single use code to encourage buying new

#9 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

So it's a free upgrade? I thought so but a friend of mine said no. Considering it was EA I figured it was going to be the same thing as Bad Company 2/Dante's Inferno that people who buy the game at launch new get the LE.

I hope this is true because WOOOOO! I am a HUGE Dead Space fan and when amazon had this up for $50 I added it to my 30% off order so for $35 I am really thrilled to get the game plus Extraction (since I don't own a Wii I really wanted this to come out for PSN/Move)

WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The $100 bundle doesn't include the Navigation part (analog stick). From what I can figure out you can use a normal SIXAXIS/DS3 instead, but the Navigation part is much more convenient.

Here are the ways Move is going to be sold:
Move (Wand): $50
Navigation (Analog): $30
Bundle (Includes Move, Navigation, and Sports Champions): $100

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#10 Jerajdai

Jerajdai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:36 PM

Wow - Dead Space Extraction in full HD?!? Nice! (link)

#11 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:37 PM

No Navigation controller though, which I have no idea what its for.

Posted Image

#12 drock

drock

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

wonder if extraction will be a single use code to encourage buying new

Good guess since Extraction is also being released as DLC.

#13 Jasonlydon

Jasonlydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

Guess that means I can hold off picking up Extraction for the Wii then...

Nice.

#14 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

No Navigation controller though, which I have no idea what its for.

Basically it's the analog stick, D-pad, and a few face buttons, and perhaps a shoulder button or two. I figure it's gonna have 1/2 the normal DS3 on it and the other half is on the Move itself. Link

I was hopping it would be $40 for the Move and $20 for the Navigation so it would be $60 total just like the Wimote and Nunchuck.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#15 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:53 PM

So Dead Space Extractions is the game for the Wii? And its getting ported to the PS3 in HD and to support the PS Move? And bundled free when u buy DS2 for the PS3 for $59.99?

Wow, that is pretty effin awesome.

Edit: But you obviously need to buy the $50+ PSMove accessories to even play this version of Extraction. Hmmmm...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#16 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:58 PM

So Dead Space Extractions is the game for the Wii? And its getting ported to the PS3 in HD and to support the PS Move? And bundled free when u buy DS2 for the PS3 for $59.99?

Wow, that is pretty effin awesome.

Edit: But you obviously need to buy the $50+ PSMove accessories to even play this version of Extraction. Hmmmm...

No you don't. You can use a DS3/SIXAXIS but Move would be closer to the original experience of course.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#17 AteBit

AteBit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Very nice bonus! Glad i played the first one on PS3, who knows i might even get that move bundle for $99.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 tankass

tankass

Badass Mutha

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:01 PM

So you HAVE to have the move accessories to play this on PS3? Thats pretty weak. I loved the original and would like to see what happens in extraction, but I guess ill just have to get it on wii then to find out the story.

#19 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

Is this LE exclusive to GS again? Or is it available from all retailers?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#20 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

So you HAVE to have the move accessories to play this on PS3? Thats pretty weak. I loved the original and would like to see what happens in extraction, but I guess ill just have to get it on wii then to find out the story.

Again, NO you do NOT NEED the Move to play this.

Is this LE exclusive to GS again? Or is it available from all retailers?

No this is for everyone, it was announced at Sony's Press Conference yesterday.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#21 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

No you don't. You can use a DS3/SIXAXIS but Move would be closer to the original experience of course.

Awesome news, i went to check out some Extraction footage and saw that it supports 2 player co-op. Instantly thought i would have to buy TWO Move controllers as well for this.

But being able to use a PS3 controller as well is GREAT!:applause:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#22 whats_the_word

whats_the_word

That Broad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

Dopeness..seriously can't wait for both :D

#23 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

Dead Space dropped pretty fast didn't it?

#24 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

Ah yes, our PS3 bros will finally experience the joy of Dead Space Extraction!

Panzer, DS drops fast because EA games drop fast.

#25 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

Fuck, I wish I would've ordered it on PS3 when Amazon had that mix up awhile ago. I went with 360, even though I have the first on PS3 :cry:

#26 maximus101

maximus101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

Wow this makes it an easy sell to pick this up on the PS3.

#27 sota2000

sota2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:19 AM

Took advantage of that EA store coupon a while back and have on pre-order for $42.45
SOTA

#28 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:23 AM

Panzer, DS drops fast because EA games drop fast.

Great move on EA's part to give this for free:applause:. The game deserved to be played by more people.

My only concern is how it will play with the dualshock controller as I won't be picking up a Move controller until I see better use in games. There were plenty of moments in the game where you had to whip the reticule around very quickly and I'm worried the regular analog sticks are going to be too slow or they'll compensate by slowing down the action. Either scenario would suck!

As for the price tanking, it had more to do with the poor marketing support. There are plenty of 360 or PS3 owners, that bought the original DS, who also happen to have a Wii and if EA had done a better job convincing those dual owners to pick this up, the sales would have been much better.

#29 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:23 AM

Does anyone know if the first DS is going to get Move patch? I know Sony announced that RE5 Gold is getting a Move patch, which by the way i still haven't play and i'm definitely excited that it will be Move compatible.

Probably not, since DS2 is not Move compatible... Or maybe something down the pipe too?

#30 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

Took advantage of that EA store coupon a while back and have on pre-order for $42.45

Same here!

Dead Space 2 is one of the best looking games at E3 so far IMO. I'm glad we don't have to wait too long into 2011.