Beverage Deals (Updated 9/6): Kmart, Walgreens, Big Lots!, Kroger, Target, ALDI

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hey everyone, I've taken a page out of one of my favorite sites, this one!
I've added a Beverage Deals section to my website, www.bevnerd.com. It will be updated regularly with soft drink sales from your favorite retailers.
I'm also looking for input on more stores that you frequent so I can put more deals up there.

The deals section can be accessed at www.bevnerd.com/beverage-deals.html

Let me know what you guys/gals think. I know its not as profound as video game deals, but saving a little dough off the top is always great. You're feedback helps my work get better!

Thanks!

Edited by PepsiDriver, 06 September 2010 - 06:39 PM.
More deals!

Posted Image

#2 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

That $5.00 for the 24 pack. Maybe they'll have Vault Zero for a change. I am addicted to the nasty stuff.

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]

#3 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

I don't think that Vault Zero comes in the 24 pack. I'll try my best to remember what I saw. They are mostly core flavors of main sodas.

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite and etc.

If I do see deals on any other types I'll make sure to inform the masses. :)

Posted Image

#4 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

I've totally stocked my cupboards with Gatorade G2 this and last week at Krogers. The 32oz bottles are $.69 each when bought in multiples of 10. Plus alot of them had marketer attached b3s$1 coupons attached. Ends tomorrow at midnight...

Usually pay 5.99 for 10 of the 20oz(?) cheaper even then Powerade on sale and tastes good unlike shitade. My work lunchbag staple: blueberry pomegranate.

#5 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Crap! I totally forgot about Kroger! We don't have any around here, I'll add that to the list of deals now that you've mentioned it.

I love some G2, for reals. I like Lemon Lime and Blueberry Pomegranate. I hate Powerade, too.

Posted Image

#6 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

Happy 4th of July and happy birthday America!

Today's Sunday, so tons of sales ads have rolled out! If you haven't picked up some drinks for your 4th party yet, you've got time and money to save

Check them out in the spoiler tags below or come to my pretty site with these brand new deals, plus older/current deals.

www.bevnerd.com

Wal-Mart
Spoiler

Target
Spoiler

Kmart
Spoiler

Kroger
Spoiler

Big Lots
Spoiler

ALDI
Spoiler

Walgreens

Spoiler

Edited by PepsiDriver, 05 July 2010 - 03:36 PM.

Posted Image

#7 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

Appreciated. I usually stock up on soda during one of Kroger's deals - 4 for $10 12 pk cans, for example, so this will be beneficial to know when they put this stuff on sale.

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#8 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

It's Wednesday and I've got some more beverage deals to get you through the week!
You can check out these deals below and/or check out www.bevnerd.com for all the current deals from 14 stores to save you some $$!

Also, check out all the free coupons on Coupons.com to save even more!

Publix

Spoiler

ALDI

Spoiler

Winn-Dixie

Spoiler

Food World

Spoiler

If you would like your favorite grocery or retail store added to the Beverage Deals secion of BevNerd.com, just e-mail me a request at bevnerd@gmail.com

Posted Image

#9 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hey everyone, I'm back with a little late report about this week's beverage deals.

Wal-Mart and Big Lots struck out and had zero beverage deals in their sales ads this week and Dollar General's ad was no where to be found. Heck, even Target's beverage deals stink. I do have some great deals at these stores!

Also, check out all the free coupons on Coupons.com to save even more!

Kmart

Spoiler

Walgreens
Spoiler

Kroger
Spoiler

Target
Spoiler

Fred's
Spoiler

Posted Image

#10 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

I hope the name of that last store is actually Johnson's Giant foods :)

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]

#11 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

I'm back with your mid-week deals, courtesy of www.bevnerd.com, your source for soft drink and snack food reviews.

Episode 20 is now available to view on the front page of BevNerd.com. It features NERD Focus & Energy Beverage and Classic Candy Mix from Walgreens.

Publix

Spoiler

ALDI
Spoiler

Winn Dixie
Spoiler

Food World
Spoiler

Johnson's Giant Foods
Spoiler

Other current deals from stores like Wal-Mart, Kroger, Kmart, and others can be viewed at www.bevnerd.com

Don't see your favorite grocer/retailer on my site? Email me at bevnerd@gmail.com and make a request!

Posted Image

#12 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:47 AM

Bevnerd, even though you have yet to receive the first package, I have a second (smaller) package almost ready to go. I believe that, by the time it's complete, I will be able to afford shipping via a faster method. LOL
I think you'll like this one as I have a couple different Pepsis in there as well as other goodies! ;)

#13 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

@dv8mad, I have been wondering, how did you ship the first package? By ship? I know my mom send gigantic boxes of stuff to her family in the Philippines via ship, but that's a box that's like a hundred pounds or more.

I love Japanese Pepsis! I actually spent a couple summers in Okinawa when I was a kid (stepdad in Air Force). I have a Pepsi can with Pepsi Man on it from like 1994. It's one of my prized unopened cans.

Posted Image

#14 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, the first was by ship. Otherwise it would have cost about $60!

#15 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm back with the Sunday ads from these popular retailers/grocers.

As always, if you want to see other current deals or soft drink/snack food reviews check out www.bevnerd.com!

Target

Spoiler

Kmart
Spoiler

Kroger
Spoiler

Walgreens
Spoiler

Dollar General
Spoiler

- As of this posting, Wal Mart's sales ad hasn't been posted and I will update accordingly.

- Big Lots! failed to mention any deals in their sales ad.

- If I am missing your favorite shopping location, post a comment demanding it!

- Do yourself a solid and become a fan of BevNerd on Facebook!

Edited by PepsiDriver, 18 July 2010 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#16 Wutang_KILLTHEM

Wutang_KILLTHEM

No More Kmart =[

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

I like this thread, I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!
Posted Image

#17 crazylikeafox11

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

Cool thread. Not one for soda, but the bf is.

#18 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:36 AM

Yay, this thread has over 1,000 views and I'm just as surprised as you all are!

Anyway I'm back with your mid-week beverage deals update. Sorry in advance, but this week has been kinda the poops for deals. Wal-Mart.com failed to post a weekly deal this week. Big Lots and ALDI didn't have beverages in their sales. However, the current deals this week from Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens are A-Ok!

Before I post the deals, if I am missing out on your favorite Coke Dealer (You get it?) or grocer/retailer let me know via comments and I'll add your store to Beverage Deals via BevNerd.com asap.

Publix

Spoiler

Winn Dixie
Spoiler

Food World
Spoiler

For five more deals from Food World, please continue to www.bevnerd.com!

That wraps up the beverage deals until the Sunday's paper hits the streets!

If you enjoy the deals that I post, please "LIKE" the Facebook Page of BevNerd Video Podcast and you too can join in on insider info, soft drink/snack food reviews and participate in discussions with fellow drink enjoyers.

Posted Image

#19 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

Are you ready for Sunday's sales ads on your favorite liquid happiness? :beer:

Target:

Spoiler

Kmart
Spoiler

Walgreens
Spoiler

Kroger
Spoiler

Big Lots!
Spoiler

Ralphs
Spoiler

Safeway
Spoiler

Johnson's Giant Foods
Spoiler

You can find other current deals, soft drink and snack review videos and more at www.bevnerd.com!

Do yourself a solid by "LIKE"-ing and/or following BevNerd on Facebook/Twitter

Edited by PepsiDriver, 26 July 2010 - 03:29 AM.

Posted Image

#20 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

Thanks, PepsiDriver.

#21 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:31 PM

Not only is it hard to find decent deals on Dr. Pepper but it it hard to find the original formula at my local stores. I stocked up with four 12 packs but now the local Target isn't stocking it! It's supposed to go until September :cry:

Don't get me started on Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, either :bomb:
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#22 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Not only is it hard to find decent deals on Dr. Pepper but it it hard to find the original formula at my local stores. I stocked up with four 12 packs but now the local Target isn't stocking it! It's supposed to go until September :cry:

Don't get me started on Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, either :bomb:

Are you looking for just plain Dr. Pepper? Or the Dr. Pepper made with natural cane sugar, not corn syrup?

That's weird if they don't stock it up regularly. Dr. Pepper is everywhere around here and so is every knock-off of the flavor, too. Pibb Xtra, Dr. Wham, Dr. Thunder, etc.

Posted Image

#23 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

Are you looking for just plain Dr. Pepper? Or the Dr. Pepper made with natural cane sugar, not corn syrup?

That's weird if they don't stock it up regularly. Dr. Pepper is everywhere around here and so is every knock-off of the flavor, too. Pibb Xtra, Dr. Wham, Dr. Thunder, etc.

The current promotional version is the "Original" formula; that's the one I'm looking for. The HFCS stuff is everywhere.

Anyhow, I just stopped by the local Ralph's and picked up the 32 oz powerade's that $hady posted about earlier. They're on sale here for $49 each when you buy 10 or more. This was my first go around for the 10 but I intend to go back for about 50 more tomorrow. I've gto carne asada to make so I couldn't get more today 8-)
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

#24 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:59 PM

The current promotional version is the "Original" formula; that's the one I'm looking for. The HFCS stuff is everywhere.

Anyhow, I just stopped by the local Ralph's and picked up the 32 oz powerade's that $hady posted about earlier. They're on sale here for $49 each when you buy 10 or more. This was my first go around for the 10 but I intend to go back for about 50 more tomorrow. I've gto carne asada to make so I couldn't get more today 8-)

Posted Image
Is this what you are talking about? Or is it the "Dublin, TX" Dr. Pepper?

Also, I'll see if I can get Ralph's added to the Beverage Deals list since you and another CAG shop there :)

Posted Image

#25 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Thank you for this thread!

#26 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:32 AM

Thanks to a CAG and a form post at www.bevnerd.com!

Just added to today's Beverage Deals posted earlier.

Safeway

Posted Image

&

Ralphs

Posted Image

Posted Image

#27 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

Sweet, thanks PepsiDriver.

#28 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:37 AM

I found some old favorites of mine today at two locations. First, at 7-Eleven I found Big Red, Big Blue & Big Pineapple (don't really care for pineapple though) in 20 oz bottles. Then as I went back to the local Ralph's for those $.49 gatorades (which they were out of by the way :bomb:) I saw they had Tab and Vault in stock! Score! I bought a 12 pack of each 8-)

#29 PepsiDriver

PepsiDriver

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

I found some old favorites of mine today at two locations. First, at 7-Eleven I found Big Red, Big Blue & Big Pineapple (don't really care for pineapple though) in 20 oz bottles. Then as I went back to the local Ralph's for those $.49 gatorades (which they were out of by the way :bomb:) I saw they had Tab and Vault in stock! Score! I bought a 12 pack of each 8-)

Nice work with the Big Red. I've tried it recently and I liked it. I always want to buy a 12 pack at Wal Mart, but it's always more than I want to pay for it. It usually is $3.98 a 12 pack. Now it's $2.98, but I'm broke. :|

Tab! I haven't seen Tab in ages. Have you seen any Vault Zero around?

Posted Image

#30 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:30 AM

The big red is only sold in 20 oz bottles at 7-Eleven. There were only four 12 packs of vault at the ralph's by me. I intend to talk to the manager to see if he will get more and ask about the zero stuff, too.