Netflix Streaming Thread 2.0

• Please log in to reply
2401 replies to this topic

#1 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:12 AM

With the permission of CheapyD (putting this in the Off Topic forum was his call), I'm starting this thread to notify you guys of what's coming soon to Instant Streaming via Netflix. I know there's the "what are you watching?" thread in the 360 forum, but this post will highlight movies and TV shows coming soon to Instant Streaming. All titles will, of course, be viewable on the 360, PS3, and Wii. Remember, this is a tentative list, and it will change. I will edit and add more when the time comes.

Posted Image

Streaming Content

NEW ON NETFLIX

LATEST UPDATE:

Spoiler

COMING SOON:

Spoiler

Edited by Scorch, 27 December 2012 - 11:30 PM.

#2 kennistond

kennistond

I'm so LOST

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:23 AM

This is great! I've been looking for a good site that does this and for it to put on CAG is even better. July 1st looks amazing.

#3 Sigma

Sigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

Great stuff on July 1st. Looks like a few of my favorite shows are going on instant watch and I will probably watch them again.
Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

I'm pretty excited to finally see season 2 of TSCC, and I can't wait to see what the fuss about Nip/Tuck is about. I'm sure that more movies will pop up as the days get closer..

FWIW, Surrogates and Contact were put up within the past 36 hours.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:59 AM

Sister Act & Gigli! Yes!!
Posted Image

#6 angeezy

angeezy

TheHypeIsSoMellow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

Nice to know. Sometimes I see movies that I don't even see in the new arrivals. Ex: The Ugly Truth

#7 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:40 AM

Jackie Brown? Fuck yeah! Shit, I just bought S1 & S2 of Sarah Connor Chronicles on Blu.

And Executive Decision is the best Steven Seagal movie ever. Because he dies in the first 15 minutes. I don't consider that a spoiler. In fact, I consider that the exact opposite of a spoiler. A freshener?

#8 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

Awesome thread and I'm looking forward to July 1st. I never got a a chance to finish Veronica Mars and Nip/Tuck, so this is perfect. Thanks OP!

#9 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

Added a few that Netflix added the past few days

Posted Image

#10 bluu

bluu

Grizzled Old CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

Awesome thread , thanks OP ! this is a great service for us CAGs .Is there anyway a Netflix user can "suggest" a title for instant watch? I'd smegging love to see the first 9 seasons of "Top Gear" made availble. Just asking ,cause I don't know.

#11 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:16 AM

Awesome, gonna watch all four Futurama movies before I watch the new episodes I dvr'd.

I recommend Pushing Daisies. Great show.

#12 Dakinggamer

Dakinggamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:39 AM

Awesome thread!!:)
My Game Collection
Dakinggamer's Paradise
Want: Wii u, PS4, Xbox 720

#13 wildcpac

wildcpac

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Futurama will be great to catch up on again and I haven't seen the movies. I have heard a ton of great things about Nip/Tuck.

I can only hope that Netflix continues to improve their online library and cut down on the dvd's.

#14 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Where are you getting this information from?

Glad to see Futurama is getting added but it doesn't make up for losing Law & Order SVU :cry:

#15 wildcpac

wildcpac

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:58 PM

Where are you getting this information from?

Glad to see Futurama is getting added but it doesn't make up for losing Law & Order SVU :cry:

SVU got removed? Damn. Good thing I watched all 10 seasons to start off this year. Took about half the year and watching nothing else on streaming. I hate that they remove stuff.

#16 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

SVU got removed? Damn. Good thing I watched all 10 seasons to start off this year. Took about half the year and watching nothing else on streaming. I hate that they remove stuff.

I just checked and it says that it will be added back tomorrow. I don't know what the deal with that is, I just signed up for Netflix a week ago.

#17 Pure Apathy

Pure Apathy

I got paid!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:03 PM

Great idea Scorch, thanks!

Formerly known as RawisJericho

Posted Image

#18 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

No Wire or sopranos or supernatural? Damn.
I'm glad for aliens though

awsome thread btw thanks

Edited by GUNNM, 27 June 2010 - 04:45 PM.

#19 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Random Access Memories

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

Veronica fucking Mars!! YES!!

#20 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

I'm really considering signing up for this now. Isn't it only like $9 a month?

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

#21 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for the thread.

And yep, the cheapest plan is $8.99 (plus tax) which is one DVD at a time out and unlimited streaming. If you want to be able to rent Blu rays, then that's $2 more on the one out at a time plan (it's a fee of $1 plus $1 per disc out at a time--so $2 for 1 disc, $3 for 2 etc).

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#22 mijram19

mijram19

Posted 27 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

Looks like I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time watching nip/tuck and Pushing Daisies.

#23 wildcpac

wildcpac

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:53 PM

No Wire or sopranos or supernatural? Damn.
I'm glad for aliens though

awsome thread btw thanks

Are any of the HBO shows on instant streaming? Not that I know of. Showtime and Starz are though.

#24 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:14 PM

Guess that deal with the studios to hold off releasing new releases for at least 28 days is paying off.. some really good shows are popping up now on streaming. Most are HD :)

#25 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thank you, Scorch! This is much easier to read than FeedFlix. of course, they list when things will be removed, so I will go there for that. They remove a lot of good stuff when they add good stuff... it just sucks when I find out this morning that a TV show is being removed on July 1st. :-/

Posted Image

#26 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

Thank you, Scorch! This is much easier to read than FeedFlix. of course, they list when things will be removed, so I will go there for that.

Looks like I've got a project to work on.

Posted Image

#27 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

Oh, I hope you didn't take that the wrong way. I wasn't faulting you for not including removal dates. You've done more than enough.

Posted Image

#28 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:54 PM

I didn't, but if I'm making an all-in-one thread, I need to list things expiring soon as well. I wasn't aware that there was a list of things expiring soon.

Posted Image

#29 BoSoxFan900

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:57 PM

Thanks for making this list. I went ahead and signed up for the $8.99 a month plan. I'm about to watch District 9.

Because horses have huge raging boners and we're all about huge raging boners here at CAG. There's poopers to be filled, dammit!

#30 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

I didn't, but if I'm making an all-in-one thread, I need to list things expiring soon as well. I wasn't aware that there was a list of things expiring soon.

There is, but I'm not sure how accurate it is or how they get their dates. They list dates well into next year. Turns out they were right about Californication, Dexter, and The Tudors being removed on 7/1, but they mentioned a couple movies I had in my queue being removed 2 weeks ago, so I watched those, yet they stayed on.

Posted Image