Photo
- - - - -

The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

• Please log in to reply
1339 replies to this topic

#1 Diatribal Deity

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:44 AM

Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Spoiler

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore....ect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Edited by Diatribal Deity, 27 October 2011 - 01:29 AM.

#2 qduong55

qduong55

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

thanks, jumped on the Korlus one

#3 Sdawg

Sdawg

Lord of the Squirrels

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:17 AM

Both of those look really nice, but I haven't even got around to buying a frame for my Illusive Man yet, so I'm not even going to bother buying these,lol. Wish I actually had a place to display this kind of stuff though. For anybody wondering, I think I read somewhere that they are going to be shipping these with all four corners covered and possibly with the lithograph itself in plastic since there were some questions as to what condition these would be in if they were left out in the elements.
Posted Image

#4 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:19 AM

Those are gorgeous. Not a fan of the game, but a friend of mine who is is getting married. Might get one as a present.

#5 Treythalomew

Treythalomew

Add me on PSN!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

Thanks for the post. Not as cool as the first batch but still awesome. I want one of the entire cast of characters but no shepard. That would be cool. I have it in a 24 dollar frame from Target and it looks amazing.

As for shipping mine was properly covered and in perfect condition when I got it. I was impressed unlike Club Nintendo and their poster in a tube.
Posted Image

#6 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:36 AM

Damnit! I had to get them both...I loved the citadel lithograph so much I had to get these. I love the colors in both of them.

#7 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

I want one of the characters, preferably Ashley Garrus and Shepard

Posted Image

#8 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:14 AM

I don't get it -- they also list the Collector's lithograph but I thought that was sold out? I added it to my cart (haven't checked out) but it's not saying OOS or anything..
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#9 reininop

reininop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:38 AM

I don't get it -- they also list the Collector's lithograph but I thought that was sold out? I added it to my cart (haven't checked out) but it's not saying OOS or anything..

I accidently bought that one instead of Afterlife a few months ago, thought I would sell it when it sold out.

I'm still waiting....

I did win the character pack during the Bioware Bazaar so I have a couple Illusive Man now.

Edited by reininop, 01 July 2010 - 12:16 PM.

[URL="http://social.bioware.com/brc/541664"][/URL]

#10 leftwing1018

leftwing1018

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

Ended up buying 2 of each, Thanks OP!

#11 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

Bought the Korlus one, still really regret not buying the Citadel when I had the chance. I can't even find it for sale at all now.

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?

#12 leftwing1018

leftwing1018

Posted 01 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

Bought the Korlus one, still really regret not buying the Citadel when I had the chance. I can't even find it for sale at all now.

Yeah, I really wish I had picked up the Citadel and Illusive Man when they were available:bomb:

#13 AshDOG

AshDOG

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:10 PM

Can't decided between the Korlus or the wards one. :(

#14 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

I saw the illusive man on ebay for $99.

Citadels are running $200. I'm so tempted to sell mine. At some point, I wonder if these lithos are gonna be less valuable.

I'm in for korlos. I guess I'll get the wards too.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#15 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:29 AM

Dang i want a closeup of some ME2 woman! :) The core room shot would own! :)

#16 Diatribal Deity

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

Appears these have started shipping. Received my confirmation today. Going fast.

#17 aces888

aces888

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:10 AM

Got Wards, just had to pay shipping. Don't forget, a Normandy lithograph is coming out sometime this month.

#18 AshDOG

AshDOG

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:05 AM

Got mine in the mail today, really impressed. Now I just gotta get a frame.

#19 AshDOG

AshDOG

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Normandy Lithograph is up for sale at the Bioware store. Only 41 left so you better hurry if you want!

#20 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Haha man this is uncanny... about two hours ago I accidentally skipped back 17 pages on the deals page and stumbled upon this thread. I went to the site and bought the Korlus one but I was a little bitter that the Normandy print was sold out.

Just placed my order, thanks for the heads-up Ashdog

#21 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

down to 22.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#22 AshDOG

AshDOG

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

Np, glad you got yours. It's the best looking one so far in my opinion.

#23 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Normandy is down below 20... this will be the fastest selling litho ever released. Get it now while you can!

#24 Inferno-X

Inferno-X

DON'T TOUCH ME!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Purchased one of the Normandy. It really is a great looking piece of art.
Posted Image

#25 AshDOG

AshDOG

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

Sold out, hope everyone who wanted one got it.

#26 Guest_eastshore4_*

Guest_eastshore4_*

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:05 PM

He's dead Jim

#27 RuzzT

RuzzT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Well, they still have a "Buy" button but when you go to the Cart screen it says OOS. Let's see if there will be a magical re-stock of this limited edition print in the near future.
Damn I wanted that one too.

#28 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Dammit, OOS!! :(

#29 RuzzT

RuzzT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

And then as if by magic, more stock....
Keep trying those of you that want it, mine went through after repeated updating of my cart. Payed and invoiced.

#30 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

Think it's OOS for real. They even updated the item page so you can't add it to cart anymore.