360 Arcade $100, Elite $200 + tax at Neb Furniture Mart

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

I can vouch for the Omaha store - someone else would have to vouch for KC and Des Moines. That's out the door price, no gift card, rebate, etc....all of the Elites I saw were the bundle and they still had a handful of Arcade bundles around lunch time.

#2 Mazakrov

Mazakrov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:38 PM

Doesn't this go into the local section?

#3 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:43 PM

I can vouch for the Omaha store - someone else would have to vouch for KC and Des Moines. That's out the door price, no gift card, rebate, etc....all of the Elites I saw were the bundle and they still had a handful of Arcade bundles around lunch time.

hmm do they run any other chains under a different name on the East Coast (Virginia) by any chance?

#4 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:00 AM

Doesn't this go into the local section?

To please the newbie complainer, here is a link where you can order the FF 360 Elite for $260 + shipping.

http://www.nfm.com/d...id=12994B84A297

For all the hating going on, I'm shocked people post at all.

And you can order over the phone with them as well...not sure if you will get that price though.

#5 Mazakrov

Mazakrov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:06 AM

To please the newbie complainer, here is a link where you can order the FF 360 Elite for $260 + shipping.

http://www.nfm.com/d...id=12994B84A297

For all the hating going on, I'm shocked people post at all.

And you can order over the phone with them as well...not sure if you will get that price though.

I wasn't complaining, don't be a fucking idiot.

#6 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

This is the correct link: http://www.nfm.com/D...ductID=31313281
Posted Image

#7 rex kwon do

rex kwon do

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:09 AM

I don't get why everyone blasts people for posting NFM deals, but those damn Meijer deals get posted all the time! NFM stores cover just as large an area than Meijer.

#8 Mazakrov

Mazakrov

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:10 AM

I don't get why everyone blasts people for posting NFM deals, but those damn Meijer deals get posted all the time! NFM stores cover just as large an area than Meijer.

I wasn't blasting, as I thought this was just a local chain.

#9 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

To be fair: Meijer has 194+ locations. Nebraska Furniture Mart/Mega Mart has three. For all intents and purposes, Meijer is a national chain, NFM is the definition of local store (Mrs. B riding on her scooter in-store)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#10 Interfeci

Interfeci

ASSIMILATE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:10 AM

If they're able to provide national UPS shipping, I don't see the problem.

At 272.50, It almost feels worth it to grab that bundle. If it was the Splinter Cell one, i'd feel more inclined, though. Maybe I should just wait for the mysterious Wal-Mart 199 price mistake.
PEW PEW PEW.

#11 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:32 PM

I'd imagine if the deal is available on the website, then you'd post a link in the OP and put it in this section. If the deal is only in-store, it's technically local.

#12 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

As others have said: they only have three stores, and their online store only has the FFXIII bundle for $259 (with $12.50 shipping to CA). So how about no, not a deal. Maybe for your region, but not for others.

#13 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

To be fair: Meijer has 194+ locations. Nebraska Furniture Mart/Mega Mart has three. For all intents and purposes, Meijer is a national chain, NFM is the definition of local store (Mrs. B riding on her scooter in-store)

You've got to be fucking kidding. There are Meijer stores in 5 states, the very definition of regional chain. Whether or not their in-store-only deals belong in the main deals forum (I don't read the local forums so I tend to think most stuff belongs here) is up to someone who's read the rules but don't kid yourself that they're any sort of national chain.

#14 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

NFM may be considered local, but their store in KC is fucking huge.

#15 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

I had a co-worker go down there yesterday afternoon and they still had 30-40 Arcades and about the same amount of Elites.