TMNT: 25th Anniversary CE - Blu-ray $49.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:02 AM

I haven't seen this any cheaper than $58. Includes; Comic Book, Sketch with Co-Creator Peter Laird's Autograph, Radical Beanie Hat, 8 TMNT Character Cards, and all 4 Movies.

Amazon

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2 Rage Goblin

Rage Goblin

The Hardest of Core

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

But I just want the first and second movies...

Thanks, OP. I'll think about it.

#3 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:17 AM

But I just want the first and second movies...

Thanks, OP. I'll think about it.

Ditto :(.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#4 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:22 AM

Still too expensive for me. I got the 3 dvd set for $10 or so. They will do until this comes down more. I have a hard time believing its selling all that well.

#5 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Wow, I got excited thinking this was the entire cartoon series. Only the first movie was worth a shit anyways. :\

#6 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:02 PM

The CGI movie wasn't bad. the two sequels are horrid.

Destro1.gif            DestroVega.jpg

#7 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Wow, I got excited thinking this was the entire cartoon series. Only the first movie was worth a shit anyways. :\

come on, the first movieo way, ou was better than the animated? outside of childhood nostolgia none of the live action movies were that good. As a kid, yeah, they were great, now looking back, no.

Can't wait for the second animated movie, it should be out by like 2014 or so....
-Masta

#8 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

I wish they would redo the packaging. Why do companies have to make this stuff in dumbass packages like this.
Posted Image

#9 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:31 PM

I love the pizza box packaging, but $50 is still above my price point.

#10 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

I like the packaging cause they are all wearing red. :D

I might buy this is money is available. They bring back a certain amount of nostalgia for me.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#11 spmahn

spmahn

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:57 AM

I want this, but it's still too pricey, call me when it's 29.99.

#12 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:09 AM

I wish they would redo the packaging. Why do companies have to make this stuff in dumbass packages like this.

I thought it added a pretty nice touch... It even has "grease stains" on the back.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#13 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:16 AM

I liked the packaging myself. Not that i've opened it yet - I'll do that before winter so I can wear the beanie

#14 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:56 AM

haha love the presentation of the movies in the box!!!!!!
Posted Image

#15 Magikarp830

Magikarp830

SPLASH had no effect

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:34 AM

come on, the first movieo way, ou was better than the animated? outside of childhood nostolgia none of the live action movies were that good. As a kid, yeah, they were great, now looking back, no.

Can't wait for the second animated movie, it should be out by like 2014 or so....

What? Don't you think the new animation style is kind of... creepy? If you ask me, the series has gone South since the duo broke up and Eastman sold his shares to that prick, Laird! :bomb: The new TMNT is all about looking cool, rather than just being cool. Trying too hard to be intense and relevant, IMO. Like that guy we all know - who won't stop with the awful jokes...

haha love the presentation of the movies in the box!!!!!!

I think the negative reviews are appropriate on the box: Amazon has some customer pics up... and the box looks like a flimsy tissue. The presentation is superb, yes, but the box is crap. They went cheap. They could have kept the presentation in a sturdier set-up.:roll:

#16 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

I would rather just have the normal cases however it is nice that the package has to do with the movies. That is the only thing that I like about it but I wonder how long till it all starts to fall appart and I end up having to order the normal BD cases.

http://www.blu-ray.c...n-Blu-ray/4096/

Review

http://www.blu-ray.c...ay/4096/#Review

Edited by sendme, 10 July 2010 - 09:01 AM.

Posted Image

#17 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

Wow, that really does look like horrible packaging honestly.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#18 lizard6king6

lizard6king6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

I still really want it. I dont care what anyone says the first 3 are awesome, ok they got worse as each sequal came out. I heard the new tmnt will be live action again not animated........????

#19 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

I'd be maybe interested if they'd actually included the deleted scenes that exist and are just waiting to be put on a disc...but they didn't, so I'm not.

#20 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:01 AM

I still really want it. I dont care what anyone says the first 3 are awesome, ok they got worse as each sequal came out. I heard the new tmnt will be live action again not animated........????

I read they were going to do that before the last one came out and you can see they didn't. This last one I read about a year or 2 ago on I think scifiwire.com that it was going to be a realistic looking CG. Also it was to be more like the comics were when they first came out. I never read them but from what the artical said it was to be a darker type of movie from what we have seen in the past. However that could have all changed.
Posted Image

#21 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

I have the DVD version. Its really cool. Came in a nifty dvd case that holds 20 or so dvds. Also came with tattoos and 4 headbands.